I ride this legally around commiefornia. AMA

I ride this legally around commiefornia. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UdOnfU-sOVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good for you. Midgets have the rights to ride bikes too.

Im 6"'1.

How much did it cost?

Meant to type 6'1" i mean. Im a lanky skinny guy. I weigh about 170lb.

Who are you trying to impress

6'1 and only 170 lbs, and rides that stupid bike. Confirmed hipster twat.

Orignally it was 5000$ i bought it with zero miles on it and the made about 3500 of them in 1996.
Thats a 650 dollar exhaust though. And i have a better engine head and piston kit i paid about 1200$ .

That's fucking boss, user. It's a Z50, right? I've sold miniature superchargers from 3-cylinder Kei cars in Japan to monkey bike owners over here to supercharge with. I've also imported a few aftermarket performance items for people from the monkey bike shops in Japan. I also dig your Corolla.

Im just board. Its fun to ride cause its so different and fun to talk about.
I geuss i should have rephrased the name of the thread to, " i ride this legally in commiefornia. You triggered?"

You should have named it "hurr durr look at my status symbol pls suck me up on a forum or I'll say ur trigrd lel"

Op here.
Thank you, user.
Its nice theres people here with some good taste in obscure jpop automobilia.
Godspeed to good sir.

>Thats a 650 dollar exhaust though. And i have a better engine head and piston kit i paid about 1200$.
I believe it. Some of the all-titanium exhaust systems in Japan for those are ultra-pricey. I forget the company names, but one sells an actual water-cooled, DOHC 4-valve upper conversion for the original crankcase, and another sells a Ducati Desmo-style valve train conversion. Plus there are the various shops that offer the turbo kits based around the smaller IHI turbos and such. The speed potential of heavily modified monkey bikes is awesome.

>triggurdness amplifes.

Why is the fact that you live in CA relevant to the fact you ride a bike for little people?

Dont listen to this autist faggot OP
He's just jealous the only nice thing he has is his hentai collection

Yeah shits ultra expensive.
I also have a yoshi carb for it. My plans for it are still to get some alloy parts anodized gold and black, & i want to get a mishimoto alloy 40mm extended swingarm and mount on some 286mm OHLINS with the external reserviour . Im lookin at nearly 2000$ more of parts , but in the end its worth it to me. Its fuggin awesome riding around the california hills on this thing on warm days.

was gonna hate on it but thought I dont know how to ride one, so good for you I guess, and now im to another thread.

Im the same guy well that sounds like biker talk be on my way like I said good night to you sir.

Because its ultra hard to get a midget bike from 1996 registered in california to ride. Its ultra hard to get anything registered or smogged in California. Thats the significance of that.

Actually it is my first bike learned how to ride with a manual transmission.
Its kinda cool cause one time i locked up my brakes and was almost gonna crash but Since its so small i just put my feet down when i got down to about maybe 15 mph and and kind of picked it up a little bit to help it stop. No way you could do that with a bigger bike.
Also the handle bars fold down and i can put it in the back seat of a car.
Gas milage is like ridiculous. I put like 2$ in it and i can drive 100 miles .

>Im the same guy
No, you're not.

How much you want for it right now?

Kek

Why not just get a real bike

17000$
Thats with the Sup Forums discount.

Fuck that bike. Tell us more about the Corolla and the white pickup.

Ight, so i suck your dick and cook you food for a week, right? Lol.
Dam sun.

do you like tic tacs?

Got a helmet cam with a YouTube channel?

How small is your dick

is your next "upgrade" a dildo built into the seat?

Why are you riding a kiddie bike at 6'1?

Kiddie bikes look fun.
youtu.be/UdOnfU-sOVA

enjoy dying on the side of the road

I inherited this from my father. God bless him

Is your girl friend also fat and possibly a guy since your a fag

Nice Hatchi

We are 350lbs of ass each and we both ride on the gold monkey together on the freeway.

WHERE TF DO PEOPLE BUY OVER EXHAUST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice midget bike user, I've been looking at buying either a Dax or Monkey myself.

>turn signals
Check
>rear view mirrors
Check
>125cc+ engine
Looks legit
Yep. I see no prob here.

Is that a retardedly modified Grom? I love Groms. I wanted to start a Grom racing class at my local track but the track didn't want to cover the insurance for an extra class and event.