Tell me about the Roma/Gypsy people. Why does the European man oppress them so?

Tell me about the Roma/Gypsy people. Why does the European man oppress them so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6HfenInNEA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're subhumans

You're the only subhuman here you dumb fucking abo.

Can a European user answer me.

Bump

>TFW first time in Europe
>See a Roma handing out flyers
>Never held onto my wallet harder

Didn't see any in traditional garb and shit until Rome.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6HfenInNEA

they should all go back to India desu

A lot of them are a mix between Indian and European tho.

They really are subhumans. They lack empathy, common sense and they aren't ashamed of anything. Harassing others/acting like monkeys/stealing/shitting in public, anything goes for them.
And after they are done fucking up the place they just migrate to another.

Ethnic subculture that revels in criminality with an us versus them mentality and will never assimilate. They need to go back to India where they are from. Recently some have shown up in NYC.

>Ethnic subculture that revels in criminality with an us versus them mentality
Why's this? Mentalities like that don't develop out of the woodwork. Will India even take them back.

they are really the worst. i can't say something bad about any nationality, but gypsies are 95 percent human garbage. here, they only steal, sell drugs and live on govvernment money.

What are the other 5% like? Do they assimilate?

To be honest theyre a race world would be better of without, nothing good comes from them and theyre actually dangerous

Absolute garbage, been here since 1600s but still are just thieving mongrels who run family mafias. Here they like pigleatherjackets and mercedes's. Also they like to steal. Oh oh and they fucking love horses and betting on them.

Also they like to name themselves with swedish names which is quite funny.

If you have any problem in your country just blame it on gypsies because they look different and are not very well educated. Its very hard for gypsies to assimilate because prejudice is everywhere and they dont even get to use racist card like blacks or muslims. Why would they even try to assimilate to culture that hates you unconditionally?

Why don't your countries assimilate them instead of just letting them shit everything up?

We have tried since 1600s. Not whole a lot of progress has happened.

Are you of Roma heritage?

Where did this hate begin? Surely there must have been a time when it wasn't so bad right?

they refuse to
commies tried but even them failed, nothing helps, they wil stay gypsy forever

They don't assimilate. They like their little family circles and are muslim-tier strict on who gets to marry who.

Also they fucking love their culture. As i know it's still to unfit for a women to wear normal clothes instead of the traditional dresses they have.

You think nobody has ever tried that? You can't assimilate something which won't do it themselves.

>assimilate
>romas

You kidding me? it's their entire culture NOT to assimilate.

And steal. Theyve got a hard on for stealing.

Have fun wasting all the resources in trying to assimilate these fucking monkeys. They are worse than niggers, seriously

>and are muslim-tier strict on who gets to marry who.
>Also they fucking love their culture
That sounds based as fuck. Why can't Euro's be like that instead of being so cucked?

And do you think its partially what said?

the 5% are contributing to society, they have jobs, live normal lifes etc
they drop the gypsy attitude so yea they assimilate

its dated back when they came with the ottomans, so yea it does come from the woodwork
they arent european version of oppressd negros

No, it's in their culture to not assimilate since they are "homeless" people they have to keep to their culture.

Just do what we did: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations

its not based, its disgusting

its not what the gypoo said because once you start acting like a normal human bean they are not discriminated
everybody knows good romas, but the majority just hates our guts
they think they are better than the "host" nation

if they steal from you or fuck you over, its proof you arent good enough to have that thing
very fucked up mentality

There's other reasons for prejudice than just being brown.

Gypsies predate Ottoman Empire, they are in Europe for atleast 1000 years they even had blessing of pope and were used as mercenaries

Im not but my mom works as helper in schools with problem kids so i grew up meeting lot of gypsies

Thing is they are proud of being gypsies and want to stay as gypsies, our country tries to assimilate them but they are using totally wrong approach, key is education not giving them free stuff, even city gypsies who assimilate dont just become white people with brown skin, gypsies are gypsies forever

This.
Even the most dirty, degenerate gypsy actually LOOK down upon non-gypsies "Gadjo" is what they call us.

thats considered nazi today, you nazi

They refuse to go to school.
They refuse to work.
They refuse to get into proper housing.
It's their culture to cheat and steal.

Geeh.

Do they look like your average pajeet or different?

Ayooo hol' up i open thread and see gádžo hating on us again

Whitebois mad cause we dont want their women or their culture they only like browns with inferority complex who try to become same as them and succ their dicks :)

Also they constantly beg with shitty scams.

They call us "valkolainen" or quite literally translated "the whitey"

They look usually somethign like this.

Vermin.

And I don't mean that in an offensive way. They're human, they could probably accomplish something in life if they wanted to, but they have willingly chosen the way of the Vermin.

>Hungary
Your country would be able to get away with it. It's expected.

Do you look like an average Gypsy or different?

Do gypsies deserve rights?

different
lighter skin, more fucked up face

Yes. Because with rights come responsibilities.

they don't want to. even those gypsies who try to assimilate, can't really integrate to another society.

No.

>even those gypsies who try to assimilate, can't really integrate to another society.
Can you elaborate on this?

I look like Gypsy, my nickname is European Nigger, hate fuels me

Pemange kodžane feter

they discriminate their own kind if it leaves their way
a gypsy kid wanting to learn/attend school is hated by other gypses

Yeah, but... We don't know what gyspies think. As in, we'd still think of them as a gypsy.

There's a pack of gypsies living under a bridge, the actually got some SJW-tier mentally Ill people to complain/protest for them because gypsies couldn't sleep, due to trains passing every 5 minutes.
They also sabotage the bottle return stations and scare/aggressively beg people for the bottles, and since the machines are out of service, it usually works.
I really get mad when I see my retarded countrymen give them money - like I get that they want to help them and are stupid enough to buy their dumb ass sob stories... still, don't they realize they only give them a reason to stay and come back?

Garbage was another thing, the county was forced to put locks on every garbage can, close every recycle bin and even fill up some holes because gypsies fucking throw food, diapers, tampons and shit that attracts rats, trash was everywhere, hell once they gave them a few containers to throw trash in, they ended up stealing them lol.

They are awful
Everyday I see Romanians begging on the streets of Cluj-Napoca (the Transylvanian capital), I wish they would go back south

they don't want to. even most of those gypsies who try to assimilate, can't really integrate to another society. maybe because of that reason

This, here if you wanna abandon the gypsytradition and be a good productive person you'll get outcasted by your family.

most of gypsies are in Brno and Bohemia, and they mostly live in their own commune, czechs rather not speak with them. i've met some good ones, but they were pretty stupid and uneducated, desu, if you compared them to czechs. there are sometimes racial protests against them, there was one in my region (Bohemia), about 3 years ago.
also that too

>the actually got some SJW-tier mentally Ill people to complain/protest for them
Wew. Link.

>never experienced the utter degeneracy of a gypsy first hand
An aborigine steals petrol and only petrol. A gypsy will steal anything they can get away with. An aborigine shits up his own town, a gypsy shits up another mans country. An aborigine has at least a semblance of a claim to the land, the gypsy will desert any land it has deemed suitably ruined.

Gypsies immigrate less than natives, also really funny seeing people generalise gypsies when they differ from town to town. There is no gypsy nation or set of rules every gypsy follows