Feels thread

Feels thread.
Any of you btards trying to pass as normies like me?
Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/atlas/eulogy
soundcloud.com/atlas/nooneeversaid
youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY
youtu.be/Ks0v4nHpjkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have been trying for years, doesn't quite work.

Fuck it. There's no point in trying to be normal. Be as weird as you want to be. Fuck what other people think.

closest thread to this but I'm starting to get feelings for my 2nd cousin I don't really see her as a cousin but more as a close friend sort of anyway I'm going to her house next week to replace her phone screen (she's kinda slutty too) any good ways to possibly score?

Trying my best to be normie, just need meds to shake off my behavior
>dressed nice
>wear deodorant & perfume
>trying to get /fit/
>after that, get a gf and settle down
the plan is set, just need to execute it

>Its just one of those days where I get depression and want to die.
I wanted to be with a girl I liked for six years now. She got a boyfriend, and I fucked up my chances of staying friends with her by kissing her when she wasn't expecting it. I explained she was the only girl I wanted ever since I first met her, way back in middle school, when I helped her move in down the street from me.
She moved to a new house in the neighborhood three months ago. The street just feels so fucking empty now.
Now I just sit alone in my car at our local park, listening to songs we used to listen to, smoking a cigarette and remembering all the summers we spent, running around all day and watching the stars all night.
>I never even had a chance
>I'm sorry, Tessa

Sup OP. Just got home from the gym.

Got my heartbroken about a week ago and it's been hard to function.

But I make the best of it.

I recently made a bucket list for the next 4 months. To which I'm pretty excited about.

Essentially I'm trying to become a baller and conquer the world.

Been listening to motivational videos on YouTube to fuel my determination and flame my desire to win at life.

I mean, shit. I work at a shitty pizza job and still stuck in a community college.

I've been poor, homeless, preyed on and burned out to the point of suicide and gave up on life.

But fuck it. Take what belongs to you and be a beast. Achieve your dreams and all that mopie dopie bullshit.

>side note
Anyone here ever try Ecstacy? And what was your experience doing so?

I feel you, cant let a scarcity complex get the best of you though. Keep reaching out to people, user, and good things will follow.

iktfb
same sit as you man, it's been 2years since we last talked, she's blocked me and got into college. safe to say i'll never see her again.

live your life my man, live your life

Being single isn't the only reason to be depressed. I have a beautiful 7/10 wife, 8/10 ass, but am still depressed.

Work can really fuck you.

>be me
>ex broke my heart 3 times
>really bad trust issues
>talk to cute girls every month or so
>can totally see myself dating them
>remember-bad.exe
>push them away or just stop trying
>they move on
>get upset with myself
>rinse
>repeat
Why do I do this to myself?

This gets my feels everytime

>Ecstacy?

Boring as fuck. Acid with training wheels that don't come off.

I feel that feels threads are safe spaces for pussies.... and Fuck your feelings...fag

Buzzwords/10

coachella is overrated i went a few years ago, there are much better festivals

osheaga in montreal is probably my favourite tbqh

It isn't a safe space because its freely open for people like you to come in and act like a faggot. Fag.

this one always gets to me.

Samefag from >fuck

That seems like way too many people.

I've been to festivals before but fuck that shit

Can we all agree that if terrorists bombed one of these events, exactly 0 shits would be given?

If anyone ever needed to be vivisected its the fuck with the shovel

>Acid with training wheels that don't come off.
Well... I would guess with this metaphor, if they were to come off it would be acid... so that part is sort of redundant in this context.

i get you, i'm in college rn and seeing my dad work his ass of for about 30years now, it's taking a toll on him physically and mentally.
>3 years till i finish college
>11 years till my dad retires at 55
need to get my shit together, man.

nah, just another sad tragedy that's gonna brush off in a day or two.
>the west is like the middle east now
>bombings, shootings, even truckings everywhere

Only if you don't know anybody there. And given that you're on Sup Forums, I'm going to say you don't have friends and you're slowly alienating your family. So...

>I feel
>calling other fags fags for feeling after claiming to feel something

You're going to feel my dick up your ass before the nights over, boy

Thanks bro!

Really? I heard they make you happy and lovey dovey and shit.

I've been meaning to try it as well as shrooms and Molly.

Greetings from r9k Sup Forumsros.

Shrooms are fucking awesome!!

She's a bitch. I hope she gets aids and gets impregnated from being raped. Fuck that bitch

Right? Welcome to society where everyone is self-entitled.

Ya? Got any stories?

Alright fellow sad faggots
I need advice
There's a girl I was gonna ask to prom (18yo HS), and I found out she has a date but I was talking to her and she said that they (her and her prom date) aren't really a thing they're just going to prom to not be alone sorta thing, should I wait for after prom and try my luck with this girl (I am asking as a beta fag who is realizing that I'm not as socially awkward as I think I am and if I am simply more confident I would have be "normal")

Here's my nearly completed eulogy. What do you people think of it?

I think about you every day, Henry; I'm sorry that I wasn't able to do more for you. You should have said something before hand, maybe to say good bye or to put it off a day.

I think I would have given you some money, explaining that I was worried for you and wasn't sure what else to do that moment. That's why I didn't say more the last time we talked, I couldn't think of anything and didn't want to ramble on, annoying you.

I'm just sorry I didn't take you seriously. I was at the same low point you were, but I pulled out of it so I thought you would too. I really didn't understand how much worse things were for you.

When I re-read our chat logs, I realize how much I missed and I hate myself for it. And I fear what your sister would think of me if she ever read them. Would your sister ever forgive me?

I'm glad you enjoy the Nintendo 64 and Pokémon Snap game I got you. I know you that brought you a bit of joy. I'm sorry it never occurred to me how to improve on that game.

We were suppose to explore Marseille together, though. I'm sure we would have had fun bar hopping. You had really started enjoy going out and I'm glad you found something enjoyable. (I remember those bars I went to while I was in Kingston). But now that you're gone who's going to show me around the city? And how am I suppose to do some of that exquisite Savon de Marseille?

You're parents, especially your mom, isn't doing well. And your dad is quietly depressed. But, for me, talking to your sister has helped. I promise to visit your grave site when I'm next in France.

(1/2)

You're sister is a really neat person I found out. She found that letter you kept by your bed that I had sent you, that's why she looked for me; and I'm glad she did. I hope talking with me has helped her.

I hope I don't annoy her, every time I see her on-line I want to say hi but hold off most of the time. It's usually too early to say anything when I'm free to chat and I don't know if she wants to anyway. It's just that talking to her is brings me comfort & enjoyable. I guess I wish she was more chatty.

I really wish you were still around. Love you, bro.

(2/2)

soundcloud.com/atlas/eulogy

Carpet Diem

you used the wrong "you're" multiple times just a heads up not a snobby gammar nozi

You ask her to prom now. You'll regret it later.

As for after this though, you'll grow apart after you graduate. It happens 80% of the time. Likely you'll go to different schools, maybe you won't continue education. One thing is for sure though. You'll be seeing less of each other after you graduate. And this kind of highschool relationship typically doesn't survive.

That being said, take what little happiness you can. Even if it's for the briefest of moments, you take that chance, you go for it user. It'll at least be worth the memories.

Thanks

My god fuck that crowd. I got stuck in the middle of bonaroo and stomped on every Fagoot to get out. Mushrooms to the silent disco and got with some girl who had to be 13 years younger than me

I'm not great friends with her but recently became friends although I've known her a while, I have always been nervous to approach girls in that way and I would want to raise my chances of being rejected because she has a date already
as for the whole "You'll grow apart" thing I don't buy into that if you have a strong enough relationship, I only say this because I have kept friends that I made in middle school although we moved cities away from each other we are still best friends, so if I was committed to this girl I think I could make it work as long as she stays within this state (and where she plans to go to college is here and same for me so its not that far of a stretch since our entire state takes 45 minutes to cross)

and would *Not* want to raise my chances of being rejected

it's not YOU that you should be worried about being able to keep a commitment like that then. These things are kinda two-sided no?

Hell yeah, user. Go stag with a few friends, chat her up the whole night, ask her to dance. Be as funny as humanly possible (without being a try-hard, know your comedic timings) girls eat that shit up. Ask her to dance, but not during a slow song. Goof around, dance awkwardly to get her to laugh, and stick around until a slow song comes on. Look at her, shrug your shoulders, and say something that insinuates you're just doing it to "blend in" or "go with the crowd". Ofc, you don't ACTUALLY mean this, and she shouldn't think that. Wink when you say it if you want to make it super obvious. You want her to make assumptions, lead her on like you want to date her, but she has to make that first step. This is the strategy I used, worked like a charm. Just remember, confidence is key.
>BONUS ROUND
If you want to grind, stick around after the slow song and stay on the dance floor. Do the same "blend in" technique, but with grinding. Alternatively, you could skip the slow dance all together and jump straight into the grind-fest by replacing the instructions at the beginning with waiting for a grind-song to come on. You get the idea.

Tell her about a party / hotel room and fuck her anyway

You don't have a choice whether you grow apart or not user. If you're friends from middle school didn't care, you wouldn't be best friends with them still...

Wow, didn't know this was a cringe thread. Thanks for the advice virgin :D

fair enough but at least I know I can do it and that's half the battle and if I don't fight it in the first place than I can't win the battle I'll only lose the girl, and anyway even if this doesn't pan out into the future getting a gf would boost my confidence which is something I think I need

There is no point in being normal AND not being accepted. Just be the little faggot you are AND not be accepted. It reliefs a bit of stress not all of it though.

That's why I told you to go for it in the first place. If you don't, you're not gonna be the guy who hits up another doods date at the prom. And if she rejects you, then clearly it wasn't going to happen anyway. Either way you're going to find out. Girls tend to like men who take the initiative though.

I'm the on that asked for the advice and I wouldn't call that cringe but I don't think it would work for me because I'd have to steal her from her date and if he wasn't a problem I'd just ask her now and take her myself

That's the advice of a grade A autist, guaranteed. Take this advice and you're just going to be called creepy.

>exception: you're ridiculously attractive

funnily enough, I used this to get pussy. I got laid that night and we're still dating two years later.
Cunt.

I will consider this but my thinking was that since they aren't truly dating they're just going together, I should not intrude and let her do that but afterward ask her out because the problem of the other guy will have been solved

I'm not so much afraid of being rejected but other people knowing I got rejected although I doubt anyone would take notice or care I've always been sort of paranoid about these things and it isn't something I think I'll be getting over anytime soon

I posted this in a another thread but baisically my chances of finding someone, just one. Are slim to none. It's a waste of effort

Thanks, it's a nice song

if I'm harsh with myself 6.3/10
If I'm generous 7.5/10

but anyway I don't picture myself as the MrStealYoGirl.jpeg type

He's a great artist and if you like that try out Samsa (another artist) He's featured in one of Atlas's tracks "No One Ever Said" soundcloud.com/atlas/nooneeversaid

Oh shit i got the devils trips correcting my spelling error does this mean anything

>thingsthatneverhappened

lying to people on the internet doesn't make you better user, in fact, it makes you sadder

you'll still never be the guy she went to prom with

fuck dude you're convincing me to do something I really thought I shouldn't and you're giving good reasons and idk how I feel about it lmao

idk I'm on April vacation this week but idk maybe I should just try

Look, circumstances change and all, but you do what's going to make you happy friend.

Last thought though, most people end up regretting the things they didn't do, not the things they did

I have, and I can.

But once I'm exactly where I want to be, I sabotage myself.

one other factor is that she is taking one of my friend's, friends and idk how my friend would feel about me taking her (if everything were to work out in my favor)

make it clear through your body language the way you feel. touching, looking at certain areas.

don't do any drugs. I've never once seen someone who does drugs before they're successful, get successful. to really succeed turn off the motivation videos and turn on ones you're gonna learn from to achieve your goals. knowledge gains money and money is power so KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

Unless I'm misunderstanding are you saying going to college will make you work less in life? Because that's far from true. Alot of degree required jobs are hell compared to a retail position

Won't matter. Even if this situation was you two already together but she was going with him because "he'd be going alone" she still wouldn't turn it down. Women are skanks.

try and dance with her at actual prom. as soon as you lock in that slow dance and it goes well, you're gonna be together throughout the rest of prom and after prom. try to make sure her date isn't left hanging or you won't be able to get rid of him. (coming from another highschooler)

depends on the girl and I like her cause she seems cool so idk if that's how it would have worked out but who knows

Happy Birthday Hitler!
Gift of OC Music and video

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY

yeah but I'm not exactly the guy that can just steal a girl from some guy especially at prom

Had a stroke, face sags down now, can't speak clearly. Fuck everything. I just want to eat pussy but now I have no charisma

I've tried for years. While I don't "pass" for normal, I can get by more or less unmolested.

Hell, I'm actually devolving from normal on an almost daily basis anymore. Still can't believe I actually bought that thing...

If anybody cares to listen to a feels song.
youtu.be/Ks0v4nHpjkc

The first guy to do any asking my senior year asked the grill I wanted to ask in front of 'everyone' and she 'couldn't' say no...
By the time I asked around erryone had dates and it made 'settling' that much harder after all them rejections.
Only like the 3rd dance I went to, it was fun, kinda wish I tried more.
Make good plans, went bowling after, then dropped her off, go to a fucking party that's what they are for.

Tldr don't be so fucking slow she's slrewdy 'settled' you waited too long to ask. But do it anyways.

Theres also grills in other grades that would maybe settle for you for the chance at an extra prom.

Lurker lurkin here. Know what sucks? Being able to help other ppl get motivated but can't do a single thing for yourself. No matter what I do I just can't get motivated about nothing. I heard ADD is usually the cause for it. But I've nev34 been diagnosed with it. I'm not depressed either. Or lonely.

>be me
>growing up
>very smart and mature since young lad
>can make people laugh
>can make people happy
>can help people with everything i have
>am not ugly
>fairly good at lots of things, but never super good at things. only few useless things.
>been a sports player
>but also a nerd
>never really find a true place for myself
>can get along with anyone and make them be my friend and accept me
>always feel like i do not belong on this planet
>always lay awake at night
>" maybe somewhere up in space is where i belong... a planet with people just like me"
>always put others very far before myself
>so far i have no respect for myself and do not mind if my failure leads to someones success
>a normal fag in disguise
>deep down i think somethings wrong
>love you guys
>one day i will be happy
>one day i will make it to the stars
>one day
>love you guys