THIS IS KATAHHHNA
SHE'S GOT MUH BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=PU4lhLN1_tM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=i5F9S3-GrUw
youtube.com/watch?v=XLWzH_1eZsc
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/suicide-squad-fan-suing-studio-false-advertising-lack-of-joker-scenes-jared-leto-warner-bros-a7180231.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SUE SYE SQWUAAAAAAAAAAA

she felt like some weeaboo from michigan in cosplay.

What did he mean by this?

next level bane posting

SHE C---UT YOU ALL IN HALF IN ONE SWORDSTROKE

this is so cringe holy fuck.

What's with the unnecessary jumpy editing?

SHES GOT MOB ACK

who is mob ack? What did flag mean by this?

JUST LIKE MOWIN' TH' LAWN

MERMAIDER
MERMAIDER
MERMAIDER
YOUR LIFE WAS ENDED BY MURMAIDS

This was the only part that was REALLY shitty in the movie. Why did he suddenly get such a heavy southern accent at this scene

These things tend to happen on reshoots. You lose the feel for your character and then you're expected to just pick up where you left off.

I'm not exactly sure why they went back to add this scene anyway

SOWWWLS IN ER SORRD

SOMEONE POST HER BUTT PLEASE

>She can cut all you in half with one sword stroke just like mowing the lawn.

But...you don't mow the lawn with a sword. And you don't mow the lawn with one stroke. That's a terrible figure of speech. REEEEEE!!!!

THIS IS CIA. HE'S GOT MUH BACK.

What was the point of Katana again?

It would make sense if Flagg was going alone with the squad but he had like a whole army with him to watch his back.

Fucking hell you can smell the Snyder on this film.

To appeal to the asian audience.

WE WANT THE CHINESE/WEEB INCEL AUDIENCE

There was a bit where Croc puked goat parts and they get grossed out, they cut it out

Weird because they wanted to make it more fun and Marvely

But don't the chinks hate the japs?

Asian/Yellow fever audience
Also as an extra person for fight scenes I guess

>team set up to defeat a Zod-tier villain
>would get jobbed by KAHTANNA
>SKWAD

Do Japs even give that much of a shit. She's in it for like 2 minutes tops.

>"KATANA HELP... THEY ARE DRAGGING ME AWAY... KATANA HELP ME PLEASE... WHY HAVEN'T YOU GOT MY BACK..."

NO SURVIVORS

My fuckin God. Live-action anime.

If he joins the suicide squad team, will they all die?

It would be extremely memeful

Why the fuck is she talking in japanese if she understands English?

It might be hard for you to realize, but Asians can identify with characters that they don't share a race with.

>"THIS IS THE DEAL."
>"YOU ARE GOING SOMEWHERE VERY BAD..."

>I would advise not getting killed by her
>I would advise not getting killed
>Don't get killed
Is this some kind of Michael Bay script writing? I mean, fuck, who would say something like that?

HE C'SHOOT YOU BEFORE EVEN THROWING YOU OFF A PLANE

>"TO DO SOMETHING THAT WILL GET YOU KILLED"

Reminder that Tom Hardy was gonna be Rick Flagg, but he denied because of The Revenant

>"BUT UNTIL THAT HAPPENS... YOU'RE MY PROBLEM"

Man I'd kill to see CIA in Suicide Squad.

Why won't they utilize him bros? He's the best thing ever to come out of a DC movie.

>"SO WAS THAT UHH... A PEP TALK?"

KEEP CALM I GOT THIS

You can tell Kutanah is basically an afterthought, everything about her character is just told to us by Flagg.

>She's loyal to me because she is
>Her sword traps souls because it does
>Her husband got killed because he did

It's like the executives were looking through all the characters and were like 'right we've got a latino, a black guy, some woman...shit David forgot to include an Asian, quick let's just shove the first Asian DC character that comes to our head and hope no one notices how forced it is'

>Does something that is supposed to get you killed
>Only 2/8 of them die, the first one not even counting for shit
>No one actually committed suicide
Fucking shit film didn't even live up to its name.

What's his theme song, Sup Forums?

I WOULD ADVISE NOT GETTING CAUGHT BY HIM. HE SHOOTS HIS VICTIMS BEFORE THROWING THEM OUT OF A PLANE

welcome to DCEU flicks

if they have horrible editing in Justice League like BvS and SS did, then that's absolutely hilarious and atrocious.

Didn't anyone actually like this movie? It looks horrible

B..B..BUT WE SOME KIND SUICIDE SQUAD?

I'M ADDICTED TO BANE

I'm sure they fantasize about fucking nip women, there are more men than women in China.

HE CAN LIST ONE OF YOU IN ONE FLIGHT PLAN, JUST LIKE CALLING IT IN.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I

Put me back together
Or separate the skin from bone
Leave me all the pieces, then you can leave me alone

This butt is my wife, please control yourself

>dat tummy

He's saying, if you go out, make sure it isn't by her. It is the Soo-Sy Squaw, remember.

>reminder that this song was in the official soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

It's
>SHE'S GOT MAYBACK

Though why a Jap would drive a German car is unclear

They got a nigger and a mexican in the squad so they needed an asian to fill up their diversity quota

But none of them actually committed suicide though.

Why is this fucking song still used so much? This is at least the second flick this year to use it, It Aint Me started playing in Independence Day as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5F9S3-GrUw

WE SUM KINA SEWSIDE SKAD

She actually isn't a bad choice, she has minor connections to Batman and his rogue's gallery so she can easily be introduced and reused later. The problem is this movie is a fuckfest so it was done poorly.

In the DC universe, why would anyone be like, "Yep. These are the worst people in prison, let's release them. That will be a good idea!"

Don't they have the Justice League? Why do they need Suicide Squad?

Did you watch the after credits scene? Justice League gets assembled after Task Force X

In the end, when we are all given the cosmic choice of dying one way or another, isn't every death a suicide?

They also hired some nobody they could pay peanuts. Which also indicates it was a last minute decision to get the Asian market that they needed to fit into budget. These movies are huge cash grabs for WB and DC bros are just huge suckers.

Some kinda Super Sized Quack

I don't even know how to properly respond to this.

Nah, all big franchises pay peanuts because it's the Hollyjew version of exposure and work experience.

But this scene was completely different in the theatrical release...

no it wasn't. all they did was put a flashback scene before he said "THIS IS KATANA"

She can have my back if you know what I mean

youtube.com/watch?v=XLWzH_1eZsc

KATANA

FAGS

B T F O
T
F
O

sure are lots of white dudes in that video

>Lindybeige

DJKhaled.webm

You know what's the worst part? All the ugly fucking women will now cosplay as Harley or Katana. I went out the movie with my girlfriend and her pals and after the movie was over all they talked about was how lel randum Harley was and how they can't wait to cosplay as her.

Normies are lapping this shit up, heck I even saw a Pajeet talking about how it's the best superhero movie he saw this year

>barely any screentime
>3 lines
>gets his own poster

Shit, probably why they had her speak Nip, no one knows if her lines are crappily told.

DR. PAVEL, NICE TO MEETCHYA, LOVE YOUR PERFUME. WHAT IS THAT; THE STENCH OF FEAR?

and an australian with his boomerang

Did you miss the part about her sword stealing the soul of it's victims?

At least Marvel hires talented people, they even hired Vin Diesel to play Groot just to say I AM GROOT with various inflections.

Or wear a Harley/Katana costume for Halloween.

But Chato did commit suicide I really liked him, he was very cute.

Because Sup Forums made a meme out of it and marketing researchers think teenagers like it

normies don't cosplay user

and women just like anything. they don't analyze things and pick them apart like you do, sperglord.

mad about nothing

THIS IS AYER. I WOULD ADVISE NOT GETTING CAST BY HIM. HE S-SHOOTS ALL YOUR SCENES BEFORE DELETING MOST OF THEM FROM THE MOVIE.

Don't tell me this was an actual line from the film.

>blaming Ayer

This is WBs cut. There were rumored to be 3 or 4 different cuts of this movie by 3rd party firms like Trailer Park and WB just went with the one that screen tested the best with plebs.

Ayer's cut is probably not that bad.

>This is WBs cut.

He may be lying, but Ayer said this was HIS definitive version of the movie.

The title drop is in the trailer, it was a big meme in here for a while, my redditor friend

He's probably scared shitless of what happened to Trank's career so he nipped any rumors right in the bud.

how terrible

>out of all the scenes and lines the WB editors cut out
>they decide to keep "are we some kind of suicide squad?"

TOPKEK

That's not to say WB wouldn't wanna release an extended cut in the future considering all the blacklash from the fans who demand more Joker

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/suicide-squad-fan-suing-studio-false-advertising-lack-of-joker-scenes-jared-leto-warner-bros-a7180231.html

That was a smart move on his part

Thank God

I would assume that they want the Suicide Squad to do black ops borderline illegal shit like in the comics while the Justice League are all boyscouts that don't want to get their hands dirty and would refuse.