Dick R8 Last Died

Dick R8 Last Died

>Died

safe does it fit?

nice

Not fully erect in pic, but 6.9" length and 6.3" girth.

Rate?

would frot

>frot
nice, length/girth?

tp roll covers like 3/4 shaft

HAHAHAH mine looks just like yours lol

20/10

>dat angllle

Die, faggot. KYS. Fuck off and DIE, cancerfaggot. Put your dick away and eat a Goddamned bullet already.

Angle?

wow wow wow just leave if you want to

I don't mean to brag, but I can't use that as a basis of comparison. My cock cannot fit inside a tp roll.

lol, sure. I can rest easy knowing that the image of my cock is now firmly imprinted in your memory. Who's the real faggot? I haven't seen yours.

ewww wtf get cut man

will this be sufficient to please a woman?

>7777
>doppledicker

Cut it in half and wrapped it around

Not bad. Got some turkey neck though and you may want to do foreskin restoration.

But there's no reason to

TO level with you, there's nothing wrong with it. Sure it's no 9-inch hulk, but if you learn how to use it you will be fine.

got a pict to compare against a 16oz can

What do you think?

I might try that and report back.

Mine

ah okay. Just wondering what a fems initial reaction would be, disappointed?

My cock.

My picture doesn't look it, but we are very similar in length. Over here we don't have cans that size, but my length is just longer than a 500ml can of monster.

sound to me like you got a real fine one, if i do say so myself

Maybe, but if she's that shallow then she's simply not worth it. Also, move strategically. Turn off the lights, get under the covers and fuck her lights out.

Nice length and girth, but holy shit ouch!!!!!!!

ah okay, i guess your right. I mean if i can please them then i shouldnt worry. Also do you think im limited in terms of position or is it decent size to do most positions?

rate pls
>15 cm
>Cut.

pls no bully

Thoughts?

Are you sure? Make sure to measure from the pubic bone, by lightly pressing in with a ruler. This is to eliminate length lost from fat around the region.

my hands are just small dude, i did it already :).

:)

Definitely big. What's the girth?

Dude, why and how?

Hi

Thanks! I'm almost 6in in girth

Similar to mine. Do you also have problems with condoms perchance?

R8 my phimosis cock? :3

Because I like it, and with a needle.

Fairs, I'm glad you're happy. You're a braver man than me.

Cute

Get it cut mate. Or do those stretches with plenty of coconut oil.

this bad boy doesn't see a lot of action sadly

measurements?

rate?

I'm only 5.2" with my fat pulled back/deepest I can go

What the fuck

I am doing stretches and it can come past the head but its a bit tight

Would suck/10

Still bigger than the average :) If I take the measurement when I'm pressing in hard, I'm a solid 7"

Measurements.

6.5 inches

Sup Sup Forums R8?

The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Ty, I'm self conscious about it. I'm over 6'02" so comparing it to the rest of my body it seems small

Huh. Must be an unflattering angle.

Africans get weeded out by lack of food and lower IQ.

Don't neglect the balls.

Nice, would let you breed my anus/10

I'd love to have your height. I'm 5'9 and feel like a midget 24/7. Heck most 15 year olds are bigger than me.

You have any ass I can eat out too?

Measurements? Plus bend is unflattering, but I REALLY doubt it matters. Good cock.

What do tou think

I'm just a big teddy bear. Only old ladies hit on me. If any of them were cougars I wouldn't mind but they're subpar. Would enjoy a gay orgy but haven't found the right group for it

Thanks! 17 cm :3

That's either one fucking best of an angle, or you're slightly off with the measurements. Is that bone pressed or non-bone pressed?

Mmm

Ahh much better. Yep that's about right.

I have lenght 15cm (5'9) and girth 13cm (5'12), how can I increase my dick size?

I don't recommend this, but I've increased my length by 0.5" through 1-2 months of PE. Google it and join a forum if you want.

Better angle? :^)

Why did you don't recommend it?

R8

Bored

is it ok for a chinese guy?..

seal of approval

crossover hybrid miniboner