Ok /b i need your advise. I just found out my mom and dad are active on the same site as me. Pic related...

Ok /b i need your advise. I just found out my mom and dad are active on the same site as me. Pic related. Im shocked but i also got horny as hell by it. What do i do, i would love to make contact with them without them knowing it is me, but i got a lot of pics on my account that may blow my identity. Bump for more btw

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/531/011/240/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Set up second account
>steal shit from another account with similar body type to you
>load second account with fake data
>spend a few weeks making it look active
>make contact with parents

Well that makes great sense, thanks bro

This is also her. I feel a bit weird getting hard from her tho

I've discovered tons of pics of it. Bump for interest

I wanna fuck your mom OP

You want more of her?

do u ever consider the consequences banging a family member might have?

far be it for me to judge. but ill do so anyway

Always a fan of incest so yeah bump

Im hard as reading this. Can I see more pics you found?

Link?

Its not that i wanna bang her, its about me showing my cock to them without them knowing it's me

Ya, definitely do that. Also do some ass stuff

show me the booty hole

You should tell her she needs some new nylons

show more of her, are there blowjob pics?

Im not giving their adress on here im sorry

ah... and u didnt think to just make a second profile and just send them the pic?

I didnt think of that earlier, kinda stupid i know. But i did make a profile just jet and im about to send them a message, but they are asleep right now so i wont have one back till tomorrow atleast

NIGGER MORE

No i dont got any bj pics of her, i did snuff out my dads digital camera but couldnt find any. I will know for sure when i know his password on his pc i will find tons of pics and vids of them. There is also another guy involved who's getting his dick sucked by her but i dont know who it is yet

Were you breast fed on those tits? Something to fap to

YEs post more

Yes please, maybe show your cock as tribute

Not much but i did get it tho

That's pretty cool. someone is taking her photo, and there's another dude sitting behind her.

Momma is a hot little fuck bunny.

Very nice. Show more of the good stuff.

My dad is probably taking that pic, she's not really enjoying this i guess but just getting along with it

This

Got moar

is it your parents together or just your mom posting nudes for compliments and jollies?

If you dont like them i get it, she's getting older too

It's more my dad's plan all of this, my mom doesnt enjoys it like he doez but she just gets along with it. Maybe thats why im kinda fucked up myself too because i know too much but still like it

the fuck do you post? dick pics?

how do you know that lol?

I wonder if I should screen cap this. Then find your parents acct and send this info?

do it

Well i know much about them than they'd like me to. I know my dad is a fucked up guy when it comes to this and i heard them argue about stuff like this when they thought i wasn't around

10/10

I thought about that too but how

Just come out and tell them that you are really turned on by her because she really reminds you of your mom and it makes you really horny though you really don't understand why . Also say that you really love to play with your mom but you'd be glad just to play with someone who reminds you of her . Even if they never contact you you have planted a seed

Thats a real good one thanks, ill keep that in mind

For anyone who's interested in more stories or pics, add me on kik: thomasharshh
You will get my parents reaction on my fake acc aswell

>dads digital camera but couldnt find any.

you need photo recovery software to exploit that flash drive

no just post here fag

My dad is in this one too

Steal their phones for a while I bet they have a stack of nudes

Would it please you to know that I would love to orally please both of them?

dads got a pretty impressive dong user.

Show us your dads dick and how do you measure up.

I cant just steal their phones and i dont know their passwords either

She's not a real milf tho, but her body is still quite nice

Bump

bump

Ok so i just sent the first message on my new account. I've got 3 pics of myself on my profile on which they cant regognize me. Now we wait, too bad it can take a few hours

what did you send them??

screenshot that shit

I'll keep posting here but people who are really interested at more pics and the aftermath let me add you on kik

srsly nig what did you message to them

Why do you want us on kik so bad? And why haven't you posted a clean dick pic showing your fathers full size?

Its not much, but it is a beginning. I'll translate it for you: 'that really looks good ;)' keep in mind my parents are a bit older so you have to talk a Little bit different to them online

Cause there arent any dickpics on their profile. He's like a fucking cuck but online

Btw im banned on here cause of aleged cp which is totally bullshit because i posted 1 pic of a girl only to know her name, and the pic wasnt even sexually. And i dont have premium on that site anymore so i can only visit 5 webpages a day on mobile phone. So i have t
to save pics from laptop and mail them to my Phone and post it here via network and not WiFi. The struggle i've been going through is real

yeah dude i know what you are talking about. found pics of my parents when i was 16 years old where my mummy got sucked off by a other women while my dad got a blowjob from her... that shit was disturbing as hell but i also got horny as fuck... shit like that can destroy the relationship to your parents immediatly... so stay away from this user!

a few years back someone uploaded a bunch of pics of my little sister sucking and fucking.

It was some of the hottest shit ever.

Thanks b/ro for sharing this. But im cool with it, i already dont have the best relationship with them, not really bad either but this can't ruin it i suppose

weird, ay? this disturbing feeling not to know how to handle this what you are seeing at this moment. So fapping i guess is a reaction to get the stress level down and let you deal with something that you cant handle in a normal way

I had the same thing once, i read all the conversations on MSN between my sister and some guy when she was like 15, i was 12 at the time but dick got rock hard from reading it. Such a weird feeling

OP delivers

Making name for all the other newfags here.

Shrek feet and small penis kek

Any bj?Or spread doggy?

i wanna suck those pussy lips until she cums all over my face

Both mom and dad. Fuck my weird brain for loving this

Got any with a cock in her mouth?

OP here, i only just realized i put this whole thing on /r instead of /b. But you guys 've been really good to me so ill post some more

No i dont have acces to them but i know for sure there are pics like that around

This will not end well OP, move out and move on

Lekker hoor. Hoe heten ze bij Ishotmyself? Zal mijn account ook weer opzoeken. Kan me voorstellen dat je van die foto's geil wordt.
Stuur ze een foto van je lul :P

Kom op man... MEER!! GA ER VOOR.

Heb ze een bericht gedaan via ism met een ander account maar nog wel met mijn foto's. Ben benieuwd wat ze reageren. En nee je krijgt hun accountnaam niet:p

Nahh.. Wil ook lekker geil mee doen..
Post nog wat meer dan.. En eigenlijk wel ik wel een foto zien met jouw pik en dat bad. Beetje bewijs dat het echt is hè

Toe.. Laat me niet in spanning.. Ik heb geen kik en wil ook meegenieten...

Jammer genoeg is dat bad al een paar jaar vervangen in de nieuwe badkamer

thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/531/011/240/

Damn.. Je laat meer ook geen plezier hebben zeg.. Ik wil die geile boel ook zien.. Wat is jouw profiel op ism dan?