This freak's shirt is up to $25k. Fuck you internet you have far more money than intelligence

This freak's shirt is up to $25k. Fuck you internet you have far more money than intelligence.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/282438324055
sonichu.com/cwcki
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=XnOyhlA84dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gfAvFYKVEZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally, who?

What? Sources please?

Don't worry it's just fake accounts bidding.
Look at accounts bidding feedback if less then 50 feedback possibly fake or hacked eBay accounts.

Heres the ebay listing.

Thought there was some b
Debate on if it was even real.

Newfag

Welcome newfags

if this autist tranny actually sells his shirt for 25k im killing myself i dont want to live in this world anymore

The retards actively bidding on this should be enough.

It looks like this vould be the case for some of the bids. One bidder looks legit.

Funny thing is if it was real which it's not the accounts all but one have under 50 feedback I'm pretty sure they're hacked eBay accounts bidding someone is gonna lose their eBay account for not paying.
The good thing is I'm betting it's hacked eBay accounts and no he's not gonna get any penny eBay will suspend the account for not paying and we will see this shirt up again soon.

Is he actually a tranny now?

God, I hope so. It would just be the latest - and arguably greatest - in the long series of trolls that is this fuckers sorry life.

probably this

He says so, and he cut open his taint piercing and thought he was sprouting a vagina.

Yes to get a girlfriend he became a girl

Lesbo

Yeah.. I saw that post; it made me wretch. And that was his exact words "sprouting"... Christ.

The guy is super tistic so he wants to be a woman. In one of his videos he went on a rant about how Facebook won't let him show off his "lady lumps" hes fucking nasty.

I wonder who will play him in the inevitable documentary about his sad spiral into madness.

Strike him down before he becomes more powerful than we can possibly imagine.

We should bombard him with hand drawn pictures of Sonic with blue arms and ask him if he likes them.

Christ chan is pure, refined, weapons grade autism.

Autism at work.

I wonder what will happen to him when his mother finally dies.

>doesn't even know who chris-chan is
holy shit

Kek.

I'm expecting another sperging out. But nothing will compare to when he sprayed a gamestop employee with pepper spray.

Wait, story??? I never heard about that.

The creators of Sonic changed the colors of his arms to blue in a video game and Chris did not take it well.

how the fuck have you not heard of that? he went to court over it. just fucking Google it you useless sack of shit

I suspect what little control that keeps his austism in check will finally be gone and the REAL crazy will come out.

I'd buy his shirt Tbh. As some sort of memorabilia or something. Not for 25 or 10k or whatever outrageous price it's at though.

When there's a south park episode about it and you don't know.....

I like how he wants the money first before he "restores" it.

Which episode?

The guy from the mummy, before your time.

When his mom dies, I see him most likely becoming homeless or getting put in some special home

I heard he ranted about the arms. But he maced a gamestop employee over it???

The one where a dude gets butthurt about Sanic le hadehug.

The humane thing would be to have him put down but I honestly hope he keeps his home and stays online, he's good performance art.

Christ, calm down.

Who is this fucktard. tell story-

Oh yea. He had been banned from all gamestops and best buys in the area for vandalizing promo material. Employee told him to leave and the dude fucking maced him. There's a video of it and you can hear him shrieking "DON'T CALL ANYBODY!"

There is a YouTube documentary about him already. I'll see if I can find it again when I get off work. I couldn't get through 5 minute of it.

sonichu.com/cwcki
Get some snacks because there's a lot of material to cover. Just when you think things can't get any more autistic he manages to one up himself.

Newfag.

Chris chan is an intenet austist. Literally the baseline when people are compared to austistics.

Holy fuck. Thats amazing!

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

Good deal You found it. Did you watch it though.

5 minutes in. not sure how long I'm gonna last

I'm going to need a stiff drink before I watch this.

Checked the vid. Less amazing that it sounded, doesn't even look like he does the poor guy in the face.

Here we go...

hahahaha he made a sale video

youtube.com/watch?v=XnOyhlA84dQ

One of my favorite parts was when a troll pretended to be a girl who fell in love with him, convinced him to mail her his handmade sonic medallion, then destroyed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfAvFYKVEZ4

His voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

What fresh hell is this???

Good for him. She deserves a break.

I told you its bad. There's too much tism. You need a weld helmet to shield yourself.

What's bugging me the most is the high gain on the mic this guy used and he put little effort into normalizing the audio. But the rest has been good so far.

retard

Bid yes. Actually paying, that is something entirely different. And yes there are a lot of tools out there that bid on shit so they can feel "special." That whole dealio is a bowl of special.

Nice dubs. And I just really hate Chris chan. He's a fucking weirdo. His whole life is one big cringe fest. I kinda feel bad for the dude though. I know he can't help it.

>I kinda feel bad for the dude though.
You shouldn't because he doesn't just suffer from weapons grade autism. He can get help for his autism but there's no treatment for being a lazy narcissistic asshole.

CwcvilleGuardian on facebook
Yes
Seen him in the shitposting mecca for quite some time.

>definately

People know where he lives, they know which places he goes to. Yet there's never been anyone actually visiting, stalking or meeting him?

You must be careful, autism that sever can be contagious.