Anybody knows what this is?

Anybody knows what this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjpsbiotech.edublogs.org/labs-activities/dna-necklace-lab/
homelandsecuritynewswire.com/dr20160222-nuclear-forensics-support-law-enforcement-national-security-investigations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Methpipe

its part of a necklace. we used to use this at the science museum in my city. we did a little experiment where we extracted dna from something using alcohol and put it in the necklace as a souvenir.

it's closed on both sides

yeah, you're suppose to shove it up your ass

here's one that looks similar

bjpsbiotech.edublogs.org/labs-activities/dna-necklace-lab/

It a chikin

i looked and it doesn't look like it, doesn't even have any hole for it to be a necklace

the other part is sealed

the fuck is a chikin

the only thing that comes close is a glass ampoule but that looks nothing like that. those are meant to be completely sealed glass and you're supposed to break them open. but yours is shaped way off.

I remember this from somewhere but i think it's a stopper for something. The only thing that's bothering me is that it's straight instead of angled liek a buttplug.

It's a carb cap

It's a perfume bottle stopper. Not sure of brand, lots of em use a similar design.

it has a black powder inside, I burned a part of it and smelled like plastic and now it looks like it was sliced off
Am i gonna die?

thats what i thought but look at my post and look at the picture. the buttplug curve is on the perfume stopper but not on OP picture

looks to me ,like a "Chinese Opium Bottle " break the neck and access the fun.

it is a cock

was the liquid oil? if it was mineral oil, then the black stuff was some sort of chemical stored under oil to prevent it to react with oxygen. honestly i'm still think that's just a fancy pendent for a dna necklace. a string doesn't have to go through it, it could have had a cap thing with a loop or something.

I wish it was

Its powder and after I burned it didnĀ“t explode so i don't think so

This. Sealed H vile. Could be plastic or glass just break or cut open and enjoy. Also it was probably up someone's ass at one point

Yes. It is a penile suppository.

It's part of a penis inspection kit

it's has liquid and don't look anything like opium, don't make me excited

A showerhead for mice

Looks like part of a thermometer that was sawed off, sanded or remelted

doubt it

Nah, it's just a squirrel buttplug, they eat a lot of different shit, the black is probably just accumulated non digestible feed. It's nasty but you should not worry

OP it would have been better if you asked /diy/ to identify your item

I will try, but probably die before from de fumes

I'm going to guess its the end of a drink stirrer, broken off from the rest of the shaft/handle.

highly enriched uranium

NSA will be there shortly. I'm not kidding. You're dumb.

homelandsecuritynewswire.com/dr20160222-nuclear-forensics-support-law-enforcement-national-security-investigations

doesn't look like it

lmfao chem student here,
you really cant do much if you just have unranium powder or block. So the NSA wont do much. However, if they catch you buying anything bomb related, then it's different. I know plenty of professors who have a lot of highly reactive elements outside the lab.

Yep.

enriched uranium is considered weapons grade