Hey Sup Forums I started bouncing recently, they have me working the back door taking cover. Any tips?

Hey Sup Forums I started bouncing recently, they have me working the back door taking cover. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neck punch everyone

here's 15 cents, park my car

Working on it, last weekend we had tho throw out at least 4 people half of which wanted to fight the entire team

let teenage girls suck u off to get in

I'll find a nice fence to wrap it around Haha, solid plan

Try your fucking best not to get into a fight no matter how tempting it is
A fist to the face should only be in self defense if you don't wanna get fired

instead of kicking people out take them to the back room and fuck them until they behave

Off yourself

Yeah they were pretty clear on that, don't swing unless they touch you first.
But they were also pretty clear they would have our back if we do fight someone

Do you ever 'accidently' brush a guy's junk when you're frisking him?

We don't frisk here, the closest thing was when we had to pin a dude for attacking one of us he shit himself

Been doing security work for about 1.5 years now, do clubs, events, bars. Best thing I'll say is, show people respect otherwise it will back fire tremendously especially if you are at a bar.

Another thing I'll say is people remember, even if they are drunk. Don't act like a hard cunt because you might do martial arts, when people are drunk they will no fight fair and will sucker pun ch you in the jaw or perhaps wait for you after work.

Besides that it is dangerous work. Had a mate hit in the head with a bollard and was in hospital for 3 weeks. Another was punched in the jaw, while a good friends mate died after being stabbed in a parking lot.

Have any questions ask.

Damn man, yeah when this nigger tried to fight our team an older guy said he might come back. Other than that it's a pretty low profile gig, some beach bar.
So I'm curious have you ever taken a cut of cover? That was the first thing I thought of when I was handed the wad

Majority of the time they don't but it happens and some do come back. Majority of the patrons are beyond fucked up anyhow, since drugs are rampant at things like bars (especially when a function is held) and clubs.

Just watch what you say, and don't be a hard cunt and going up to people by yourself.

>So I'm curious have you ever taken a cut of cover? That was the first thing I thought of when I was handed the wad

Have no idea what you mean by this mate, you American?

Yeah I am, cover charge like charge to enter, it's all cash

Oh, i don't know how it is in the US but here in Australia you won't get that shit unless you know the venue manager directly and are good friends and have something set up. In my time bouncing i have only ever cut a cut of the entry money twice.

That was when we had a very big night going on, and me and two other guards are the front decided to charge people different prices.

Exactly, you can Change the price or just skim some because they have no idea how many people come through right?

Had a friend that would bounce in a city with two uni campuses. Used to turn them over for drugs and sell them on the side for extra cash. Conversely the same club this guy worked at had an incident with a punter stabbing others in the place.

As a punter myself I find some mutual respect and patience goes a long way. If your off your face drunk or on drugs the gently gently approach really disarm the situation.

Was in Prague this pad week, went to the wrong part of the bar (where the bouncers hung out so they could see up either end of the bar) had a goliath say 'hey' gently putting an arm around me and just walking me further up a little. Spoke to the other bouncer on my left and had a good chat. When I left with my drinks he told me to have a good night and smiled. I felt like a child next to these monstrosities (5,11") I've had some very bad experiences with small Dick syndrome types these guys were looking after everyone in the place.

This last week*

Depends, most bars and clubs have a clicker at the front to count both in and out. But even then they still don't have the exact number of patrons.. you can do that but cameras are at the front and if they see you pocketing without the managers knowledge you will get fucked in the ass no lube style.

There are no clickers upfront to my knowledge, and certainly none in the back where I am.
There's a camera but I doubt they would check it for how many people came through unless I took all the cash.
We keep it on our person so if I wanted to I could another bouncer to cover for me when I ran to the bathroom and conceal a percentage of I wanted

Do as you wish, but I'll tell you now club/bar (Some bars) owners / managers are pieces of shit and very money hungry. Another thing I'll throw in is these two people are often connected and have things like gang / bikie connections and in general just know a lot of people and very shifty people.

They can get you fucked up. Otherwise have fun.

Don't shit where you eat.

Mmh this is true. I'll keep it in mind, I really don't wanna shit where I eat

>1) get a taser in case you encounter someone of equal or greater strength.
>2) youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4
>3) Don't be a jerk-wad