This show fucking sucks

This show fucking sucks.

Everything by Bouchard sucks
Especially Bob's Burgers

naw the squigglevision eps are p. good

it's literally Sup Forums the show

This was horrendous and it makes me feel very uneasy.

>watching cartoon network shows
>expecting them to be good

>it's a Sup Forums hates on one of the best cartoons ever episode

fuck you it was great

give it more time and episodes you a.d.d fuckwit, it's actually really good

It was GOAT.

What are "things plebs say," Alex.

Second hate thread I've een for this show in the past week or two, despite it being GOAT.

I get Sup Forums is contrarian but hating on such a comfy show? we may have gone too far in a few places

I love it, one of the top 5 best cartoons of all time

hello rebdit

Into the trash it goes

FRANZ!
FRANZ KAFKA!

The hipster contrarians on this garbage board literally don't like anything.

fuck this edgelord board culture. worst place to discuss television, period.

Funny when you're 12, not so much when you're 18+

Adult Swim refuses to air this anymore because it's ratings suicide. Viewers hate it.

it's fun but Sup Forums overate it

honestly it's uniqueness is a great point but i didn't had as much fun with this than aqua teen.

>cable-watching plebs hate it
No surprise there. It's all on Hulu anyway

it's also on adult swim for free.

Just torrent it bitch nigga

streaming is on my TV is more convenient and I can afford it, I still do plenty of torrenting and warez though

bad show except coach macgurk or however you spell it

Yup

I liked it as a young kid and later seeing it as a teen. The best stuff has to be from the band, and coach mguirk moments.

I think the show moves too slowly for something interesting to happen, It was okay I guess compared to seeing weird shit like the brak show, or space ghost.

Could barely muster watching 4 minutes of it on hulu recently

BRENDAN

I'd there about 4 or 5 or so episodes that are pretty damn good and the rest are mostly ignored since they're not very good and can get pretty boring.
It's the kind of show that was important to Adult Swim back in the day and well-regarded, but now as the tides of Adult Swim's programming have shifted as well as the rest of the animated/comedy tv show world and young adult popular culture, it doesn't really hold up as well anymore, seems a bit out of place, and most people have long forgotten the show ever existed. It's a product of its time.

It seems funny when you're young, but as you become an adult, it's just grating.

They usually had a good joke or two per episode but over all they had no clue where they were going at any one time.

If the "home movies" made by Brenden and the gang had been much funnier and fierce parodies of real life, the show would have been much better.

Remember that Aqua Teen Hunger Force had plenty of shit tier episodes too. However it also had some major Gems that could get a crowd of people rolling on the floor. The episodes Super Birthday Snake (great first and second act, shit tier ending), The Clowning (great first and second act, shit tier ending), most Mooninite Episodes, a few other I don't quite remember.

I left home movies behind after just a few watchings. The good and semi good ATHF episodes were each worth rewatching a number of times.

Who /oblongs/ here?

It's spaghetti time.

The only time I ever saw it was when Adult Swim played it instead of an episode of King of the Hill. I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of that retarded crap

>television
>worth discussing
lmao buddy, just lmao

>cancel show once it gets good

>hate all of these as a kid
>rewatch most of the old Adult Swim shows
>they're decent to great for the most part
Aqua Teen is fucking greatness

Yeah home movies was like the opposite though

>a few other I don't quite remember.

Shut the fuck up

Agreed. I don't know why it was on Adult Swim when most episodes were no more innapropriate than Total Drama, 6teen, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Naruto, and other stuff Cartoon Network aired.

Well yeah, but--Jon Benjamin.

Anyone here watch frisky dingo?

As a teen I hated the show taking up a time slot for family guy or something and I didnt understand why the shot existed.

But over this summer I have watched the entire series twice. Im amazed shit like ATHF has so many seasons when most of the episodes were just odd and boring to watch, I truely think it was just late night stoner shit.

Eh Aqua Teen was fine for what it is. A lot of the RANDUM characters and plots belie the wittiness of the dialogue.

Frisky Dingo is fucking great all round though, such a shame it will never get continued. Avoid the Xtacles series though.

Yup, love it

As a teen I loved it because it felt intimate and obscure, rewatching it thought it's pretty tedious aside from brief moments where the characters are emotional.

The mini-themes of Brenden's movies are the best, light-touch pastiches of familiar plot tropes.

It was pretty good. I'm confused as to why its the Cartoon Network logo and not Adult Swim? I remember this show being pretty graphic.

I'd remember being like "Oh great its this shit show again" but then I never turn off the TV. Also yeah the squigglevision parts were fucking hilarious, and the sexual tension between that dudes mom and the gym teacher.

>I remember this show being pretty graphic.
Really? Aside from some mild swearing, it wasn't too bad for the most part. A lot of the episodes were straight TV-PG with no subratings.

so fucking boring

Holy shit I forgot about this show. It gave me nostalgia, I don't like it though. I never understood why they kept that shit on for so long.

>I don't like it though. I never understood why they kept that shit on for so long.
It was literally just more kid-friendly filler programming for when AS switched back to CN

Watched the first ep last night and thought it was hilarious.

I liked watching it for the ad libbed dialogue. Every cartoon does this now.

I would always catch this show on Sup Forums late at night, I think around 11 when I was sleepy but didn't want to sleep yet. Nothing else was on. Their voices droned on in the background and those horrendous animations swirled around my vision like some sort of poorly drawn haze. It felt like a fever dream every time I saw this show and I cannot bring myself to watch it for that reason. I feel like it makes me physically sick.

Duckman was GOAT btw.

nah
its a good red-pilled show

I also enjoyed pic related which in many ways reminded me of HM

I got little tiny bug feet
And I don't really know what bugs eat
Don't want no one stepping on me
Now I'm sympathizing with fleas

Fuck yes it did. Overrated as shit.

>I'm confused as to why its the Cartoon Network logo and not Adult Swim? I remember this show being pretty graphic.
Early on, Adult Swim was considered a block on CN. They even had bumpers that said "Right now it's Courage the cowardly dog, Coming up next: Adult Swim" between shows, probably to warn parents to put their kids to bed.

In 2005, AS officially split off into its own "channel", partially for the purpose of Nielsen ratings, but also probably due to parental complaints.

It's just memeing at this point with HM; the people who genuinely don't like it are most likely underage and don't get the humor.