Functioning Alcoholic Thread

Functioning Alcoholic Thread
what are you drinking tonight?

Good old Russian standard

Stella

And you op?

good call. only second to Tito's for me

PBR

none. I quit and couldn't feel better. No more nightsweats or coldfeet shakes.

social anxiety is still there though...

Tonight I'm drinking some good ol normie Jack and coke

Kessler's whiskey... real dirty!

I don't like Titos all that much tbh, I mean I like it it's good sht I just will get other stuff before it, Lutsosova is the shit too especially for the price. I have some PBR and rhinegeist too

Two Oceans 1.5 Litre, couple Hopbot IPAs, and some Blue Lobster Vodka

Bonus points if you can guess where I'm from

So basically you mean you could feel better ?

Are you trailer trash or a hipster faggot?

I liked the part when Shue gets fucked in the ass.

I had to look up two oceans from south Africa ? But with blue lobstwe and the ipa first guess would be main but I'll go with Connecticut

Water because I am not a degenerate.

I'm white trash and I'm in trouble

guinness draught from can

No.... its still indifference.

+Not socially awkward or feeling weird/insecure
-Coldsweats and physical (albeit bearable) ailments
-no dreams of any sort; just close eyes, open eyes (hopefully in the morning, and not from coldfeet or shakes in the middle of the night)

The best part is being able to know you're an alcoholic, and can stop if you really try and put your mind to it. Its just like ciggs, the first 3 days suck ass, and you know if you pick it up again, you gonna fall right back into it. Except ciggs are pretty much guaranteed that you will restart soons you toke one.

Dunno if I'd restart if I just started drinking beer again. Prolly, cause beer is fuckspensive when I can get a bottle and sip in peace (instead of pissing every 10 minutes)

proud of u

maine was a pretty close guess. think more hockey and assumed politeness

Well how aboot NS?

I'm working saturday so I'll have to hit the bong instead. Not as great but it works for the anxiety.

Parents locked up the alcohol. I'm only 19 and my brother won't buy for me any more since I stole and wrecked his car. So tonight I'm using hand sanitizer. Fucking pathetic

I always have dreams, ever since I was a and they're really vivid and I remember them, mostly nightmares though. I know I'm clinically I'm an alcoholic and by most people's definitions I am as well, I also clinically have early onset Parkinsons do in the long run it doesn't matter ..... I don't get night sweats though . Being dependant doesn't necessarily mean bad, I mean I'm dependent on my glasses. I could live life without them but it's easier and better to wear them

I rolled dubs on that sissy thread... so I guess my own cum

>worried about drinking on a thursday because you have work saturday

You really do have a problem.

>Using hand sanitizer

What do you mean using? Do you drink it?

yessir.

jesus christ you're better than that. try not to disappoint us nameless internet faggots.

I finally quit drinking after 15 years of mostly functional alcoholism and I'm going back to school now in my mid 30's. Planning on a degree in computer science. Feels good man.

>I mean I'm dependent on my glasses. I could live life without them but it's easier and better to wear them
physical disability is different from a mental crutch.

what made you quit? medical ultimatum? children? too much doug stanhope?

ask me in ~16 hours

Well I usually put some in an oral syringe and take that anally to get the process started. That gets a good buzz, just lay on your right side for like fifteen minutes. Then once I've got my buzz I extract the alcohol from the hand sanitizer and I chug what I make, usually about six or seven shots. Then I gum the cheese cloth I use for the extraction just to get out any last alcohol. You can get an intense buzz my huffing it while you're already "drunk". Just Huff it like you would anything else you normally Huff.

Good luck

It started getting really rough physically as I got older. It was fucking with pretty much all of my systems. I decided it was probably only going to get worse and that it was probably time to retire. I used kratom to help get off of it.

Bottle of single malt later tonight after my day ends..

I work as a government agent far away from everyone I know and love, live alone..

Fridays are my drunk day. I get shitfaced often on some Lagavulin and brews..

I can drink a whole bottle now 70cl and quite a few beers after that before passing out.

ah yes kratom; the old dirt tasting brew. not knocking it, my experience was just that it tasted like soil. still, glad to hear you're doing something of value. it's really the only way to quit filling the void with drugs and alcohol.

well hey at least you're drinking the smooth shit and not gutrot.