Greentext ghost time Sup Forums

Greentext ghost time Sup Forums

>Move into townhouse in a small town 2 of 4 sections rented out
>Me on one end and older family on the other end nice and quiet
>Neighbor tells me how guy who lived there before died of a heart attack
>Chain smokes cigarettes went to sleep one night and just never woke up
>Started stinking up the place and called 911
>He's been laying there for 2 weeks
>Had a friend at the local fire department who said when carrying him our the body bag burst open and all over the place
>That explains the new carpeting
>Fast forward to a month or so into it
>Had a dope soundbar I just bought
>Shit starts turning on full blast at 3 am every morning
>Devil's hour at 3 am btw
>Always waking me up go downstairs and shut it off
>Repeat every single night and I finally just unplug it after 4 days
>Ghost is a dick for me not being able to use my soundbar
>Wake up in the middle of the night right around 3
>Can't breathe, something is pressing on my chest, full panic mode
>Goes away after like 30 seconds
>Run away that night too fucking scared
>Come back home after work every single light even the oven light is on
>Dick is running up my electricity bill

>ghostpuncher.jpeg

>Out smoking one day in the garage like 2 weeks layer
>Footsteps above me stomping like a bitch
>Right inside my room
>Ghost is mad for some reason
>Go to bed that night and he starts flushing the toilet downstairs and slams the lid
>At least he closed the lid
>Had a 12 pack of legit fresh beer in my fridge
>That night it was stale and skunky as hell
>The ghost is now fucking with me
>I say fuck this and buy sage and burn it all through the house
>Only makes him more mad and he threw my signed world series framed picture on the ground and broke it
>Final straw broken
>Get a Ouija board and ask him wtf his problem is
>He replies with "hate here"
>Tell him I'm stuck here for a year with him so we gotta figure this out
>Suddenly realized I'm seriously just talking to my empty house

>Ghost replies with "stuck?"
>I tell him I'm not paying a shit ton of money to terminate my lease. I'm staying here
>He never replies
>Wtf will this ghost dick do now
>I go through the cabinets and find some older glassware for like whiskey or some shit
>Throw them away because I won't ever use them
>Ghost goes into all out rager and slams doors and knocks over a chair that night
>Starts attacking my Google home and she's replying to nothing
>Wtf my Google home can reach the Netherworld
>Wake up the next morning and ask him wtf is his problem
>He replies with "cups"
>Fucking Christ he's mad because I threw away his cups
>Pick his cups out of the trash, wash them and put them back where I found them

Anyone lurking?

yes

You reminded me I had ghost puncher saved in my phone but never read it. That shit was fucking hilarious

>Leave for work
>Leave Ouija board out and write a note for the ghost
>Im writing notes to a fucking ghost "I put your cups back sorry if I hurt your feelings"
>Come back from work to a broken lightbulb above the Ouija board and the little mover thingy over the letter "k"
>The ghost can read what the fuck
>Like a week goes by and I fell asleep on my couch
>No alarm set, definitely going to be late for work unless ghost guy has something to say about that
>Turns on TV loud as shit and blaring a show about some dude selling knives
>Wake up early enough to realize I had to charge my phone and set an alarm
>Thanks ghost friend

Keep going :)))

This thread I do not want die

>thanks ghost friend
Lol'ed

thx user

Ask ghost why he's in the house. Probs was the owner or a tenant if his cups are around.

Either that or this is just a really elaborate walk the dinosaur or your mom will die of syphilitic cancer.

see

This is where shit gets weird and crazy. Unless writing to a ghost on a notebook and waiting for his replies and inter-dimensional google home voice recognition wasn't enough.

>Ghost friend is actually being a nice guy.
>His name is George
>He will actually shut toilet lids for me
>He opens the door to my garage for me when I get home sometimes
>George is a nice fucking dude
>I'll write multiple choice questions on the notebook before I leave for the day and have numbered answers
>I'll come home to the Ouija board mover thing over the answer
>He's been married and had kids ands lost it all to his drinking and moved far way to here and smoked himself to death
>We become good friends.
>I'm friends with a fucking ghost now

that whole story made my skin crawl. real or not well done OP, be nice to George he seems like he's had a rough time of it.

I like it

>My neighbor gets a new dog
>Not a puppy or anything but some shelter dog
>Loud as fuck and barks all day long
>I ask George wtf the dogs problem is
>Multiple choice answers
>The dog barks at George the ghost
>One night super fucking tired and I start my new promoted job that next day
>George knew of my promotion he said he was happy for me
>Dog is barking like fucking nuts that night
>Howling like a motherfucker
>Wake wide the fuck up at like 3 am for no reason George must have woke me up because he was awake
>Pull out Ouija board
>Tell him I hate this fucking dog
>George says sorry because it's because of him
>Tell him fuck that dog, he was here first
>George never replies

Is he kill?

Rip doggo

Sounds like you got lucky kiddo. See if George wants to come with you when you move. He might be tied to a piece of the house but he might also be able to go where he wants but just won't right now.

Btw the more you believe in him the more powerful he'll become so with this greentext you may be exponentially boosting his powerlevel. Just thought I'd toss that out.

he's a ghost dude.

lolwtf

>All goes quiet, my Google home says "sorry I can't do that for your yet"
>That fucking freaks me out. Legitimately weirded out
>Go back to bed
>All is silent that night even the neighbors dog
>Come home that next day, no dog sounds, no George, leave a note for him that night
>Where are you?
>Like 3 days pass
>I get home early and see my neighbor outside, ask him how the dog is and said his DOG FUCKING DIED
>I'm kinda fucking shook
>Dog choked on its food.... 3 days ago
> I fucking freaking out
>I'm a conspirator in ghost to dog murder
>Bust out Ouija board summoning George
>Ask him what the fuck he did
>"Needed sleep"
>I shit bricks, Stomach dropped, panic mode
>I was in the Marine corps through 2 combat deployments and was never this fucking scared

I've lived with a ghost my whole life. We call him houseghost because he doesn't communicate at all. He likes chilling at the end of the hallway in my house, plays with my cats, sometimes hides shit in impossible places. You just get used to it.

Yes. Keep going.

doggo had it coming

God damn I love that story so much.

>Did a ghost seriously just kill a fucking dog?
>Did he legit kill the dog so I could sleep
>Too much was rushing through my head
>I scream at George
>"You didn't have to fucking kill the god damn dog George!"
>George never replies
>I don't try and talk to George for a while

k e e p g o i n g

Finish the fucking story

Previous occupant of the house or property?

I've never lived with a ghost but I know a friend who has a pretty active one. Girl who died of cancer when she was 10 in the fifties in the lot my friend's house was on. She loved to watch us do shit with technology, like play vidya or surf the web because she didn't have that. The only way she had of communicating was moving the mouse on his computer, so to talk my friend would pull up a document and type up all the letters and shit in the alphabet. She'd write us notes by moving the mouse over the letters and characters, and we'd talk back by writing in the document. She could also do a few poltergeist-y things, and she was damn funny about it. If y'all want some stories I'll give one or two.

>George fucks OP's mom
THE END

Yes please share!

Please.

>Playing Titanfall 2
>Plug in soundbar after like 6 months over never using it
>Never unplug it after
>That night George shows up again at 3 am after like a month of no communication
>Blasting audio from some oreck vacuum commercial
>They still make oreck vacuums
>Kinda excited being woken up, I missed George
>Even after he strangled a dog
>I lay out the Ouija board and tell him I missed him
>He says "me 2"
>Say I'm sorry for yelling at him but it was fucked up what he did, he never replies
>Next day after I have a door open for me and lights turned on
>After that he comes by ever once in a while and turns off lights for me or shuts off my oven
>He'll draw power from my house controller tablet on the wall
>When it flickers the screen he is nearby
>I leave notes for him every so often
>He even greets my friends too with chills down their spine or knocks at the doors and walls when we say a joke he likes

>got on floor walk the dinosaur

honestly I'm waiting for op to say this or "the ghosts name was actually John Cena" or something dumb. if this is legit George is a bro

That's really it now. George just kinda chills in and out of reality or spirit world or some shit

He's less active now, maybe because he's a happier ghost? Idk but I like to think he was obviously angry bout his life and death and I've kinda helped resolve his problems. He still fucks with my Google home. He must like it or something but he usually does stuff on a monthly basis now.

George is happy and free

Nope, following my mom since she was a wee tot. Even moved from New Jersey to California with her. Now he, we're pretty sure it's a he, just hangs around. He's done weird stuff but also cool stuff, saved her life at least twice. First was he hid her keys and she couldn't drive out to meet her friends for a boating trip. The boat hit rocks and capsized killing all but one occupant.
Second was when she had an ectopic and bled 2/3rds of her blood into her stomach cavity, lost consciousness and woke up with the phone in her hand and already dialing 911. I was conceived exactly 11 days after that despite her having been unable to get pregnant for years.

Then there was the time he decided he hated our dishes. All the cabinets got thrown open and every last dish was vomited out onto the floor. No dishes were unbroken.

Nice story op. Screencap?

George is seriously a bro. These are true stories. I just wanted to share my stories

sauce??

Xnxx somewhere in many pages of old/young pic galleries. Always kept these ones because the daughter has a mildly retarded look that gets me going

You ever find out why he hated the dishes?
When did he first start following her? Was he from her childhood home?

Post it

Nigger share the stories

Share the story faggot

Okay, sorry, I'm celebrating Hitler's bday in typical 4/20 fashion and got hungry. Again
So first a little background on the story, my friend had just got Halo 3 and we were doing a one sitting legendary all skulls run because at 11 years old that makes you the most badass kid on the block. The ghost, Margaret was her name, was watching us and leaving us notes on the laptop we had set up in front of us (friends parents were super rich and spoiled him)
anyways
>be me
>11 years old, it's 2007, and Halo was the shit at my school
>At friends house, it's about 10, we'd been training for this.
>Get to that part where the Marines have snipers and you've gotta take out the hunters (the Ark I think)
>Friend has left door to room open like a retard (like I said, he was spoiled and had all that shit in his room).
>His mom walks in, "user, user's friend, it's time for bed. Turn that game off and get some sleep. user, you can stay here (I lived next door) if you want, but it's late."
>Friend makes some snarky comment about how it's not turning off the game it's turning off the xbox. I'm too in the zone, I've sniped one of those Hunters already and I'm zeroing in on the next one.
>Friend's mom then makes fatal mistake.
>"I don't care what I have to turn off, but I'll do it myself!"
>Immediately, the bed just fucking flies apart. I'm talking pillows to the face for friends mom, sheets on the fan, mattress is displaced.
>Friends mom, who had doubted the ghost (friend had told her, but he had a penchant for lying), freaks out
>Bolts from the room screaming for her husband, somehthing about how we trapped the bed or something
>Me and friend don't even react, just keep annihilating the Covenant like the scum they are.
That's all for that one, I'm tired and high. Sorry for shit quality but I'll do one more tonight and if that one is well received I'll start a thread tomorrow when I'm sober and have gotten some sleep.

And by the way after she did that, Margie just typed out ha ha ha for like 2 minutes before I drove a ghost off a cliff and died. Then she mocked me for a bit and then went silent until we beat the game, when she said congrats and told us to sleep.

I had a friend of who's house was haunted. I had a few things happen to me there. His name was also George he was like the old house owner's Grandpa. I felt a finger go into my back then felt cold. Another thing was my friend and I heard the front door open. We thought it was his brother but he was still out.

Lol what did she say to mock you?

Did you ever ask her shit like what being dead was like?

Or what she thought of advancements like video games and computers?

Or what bothered her about her whole situation of being dead?

She was just like "hah you suck" or something, she didn't like the typing cause it was slow. We did ask about being dead, and she said for her it was like spectator mode where you could also fuck shit up once in a while. She was super dodgy about it tho. She absolutely loved vidya and computers, especially the internet. My friend and me spent hours just doing obscure shit on the web and playing videogames cause she loved to watch it. When my friend finally got some computer games, we found out she could essentially be an aimbot for us. It was awesome.

I may no be here tomorrow, so I want to know.

Where can I get a ghost aimbot?

Nope, that happened when I was a wee kiddo. He doesn't talk at all, we've tried notes and Ouija boards and all manner of junk like that but he doesn't say anything. Weirdest thing he did to me was hide my car keys inside the couch cushions. Not between them but inside the cover of one with the zipper closed.

As to where he came from my mom doesn't remember him being around in New Jersey but my Aunt does and she's got stories about how he would be in the woods and would follow my mom in when she ran away into the woods for days at a time.

At my friend's old house. His folks still live there after making piece with Margie, so I'm not telling you fucks where that is.

You ever ask why she was dodgy about the question?
Was she stuck there? Or just like hanging around?
Is the other side like life with taxes and laws and jobs and shit like that?

Yeah I'm sure that really happend Op

Your aunt could see him all the time?

She didn't really say, and we didn't ask. I moved when I was 14 and have lost contact w/ the friend. If I find him again I'll ask him.

And what was dying like for her?
Did she ever see her family after death?
Cancer at just 10 is sad.

Nigga we were 9-14. We didn't really ask her about that sort of shit, although her folks moved right after she died. We did ask what dying was like, and she said it was just closing your eyes and then waking up different. When she got pissy she fucked with the computer and stuff and she got mad when we asked her about that sort of stuff.

Nobody sees him all the time but he lets himself be seen sometimes.

What does he look like?

Waking up different how? Like in spectator mode?

Like make it flicker or shut down?

You ever ask why it made her mad when asked about that?

She just said different. We just assumed she didn't like talking about it for the same reason living people don't like talking about traumatic shit.

Tallish, wideshouldered figure. Wears some kind of robes that hide most of him. My eyes see white but my brain infers color onto him, weird feeling. Never seen his face or if I have I can't remember it. I'm 6'1" and he's easily taller than me. He hangs at the top of the hall and just watches. I think he tries to respect our privacy or something but my cats love him, previous cats haven't liked him but the three we have now will hang out with him in the hall.

What is it with ghosts and hallways? Two friend had hallway ghosts and I hear about ghosts hanging around hallways many times.

This is a story my dad tells me.

>Be my dad in 1988
>Hairy Italian guy going to college at Fordham in NYC
>Moves into an apartment with him and a buddy (my godfather) in an old building near St. Arthur Ave, a really Italian neighborhood.
>Lots of elderly residents were around when the Italian Mafia Families were really big in the 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and early 70s.
>Anyway they stay in the apartment a week before weird shit starts happening.
>Drawers slamming, doors opening, TV turning on, phone falling off the hook. You know, ghost shit.
>This goes on for about a month before they mention it to an elderly neighbor.
>Apparently that apartment had been haunted since the 50s, it was occupied by a mafioso in the 40s who had massive cardiac arrest.
>The guy was big too, like stereotypical Italian mobster who eats too much pastrami big.
>This was not mentioned to them when they moved in to the place by the landlord, who is legally required to inform tenants if someone has died on the property.
>They bring this up to the landlord who just pays them off not to bring it to court. They take it because poorcollegekids.jpeg
>Anyway back to the ghost. The elderly neighbor said he went by the monicker Big 'Tone
>Dad and godfather decide to get a Ouija board.
>They ask Big 'Tone why he's fucking with them all the time.
>'Tone replies that it's fun that fuck with the guido.
>Referring to my dad, who is 100% Italian and even had a cheesy fucking mustache at the time. My godfather is a European mutt, doesn't look like he belongs in that neighborhood.
>They ask if there is anything they can do to make Big 'Tone stop.
>Big 'Tone says that he wants red roses on the window sill.
>Dad and godfather say OK we'll get them tomorrow.
>Whiskey glass on the counter explode, they nearly shit themselves.
>My Dad and Godfather go out at 2 in the morning in search of red roses.
>This would be a good time to mention if you didn't know before. But they are in the Bronx.

You ever ask if she missed her parents?
Sorry just never came across someone who got comfortable enough with their ghosts to ask questions like this.

More.

Nah, never did. She didn't respond all the time and when we did talk it was usually about vidya and shit. It was really only when we'd reached deep talk hours (3, four-ish) when we'd bring that up.

>The Bronx has never ever been a good neighbor hood. In the 80s murder was fairly common place.
>So there is my dad and my godfather, walking around in the early hours of the morning looking for fucking flowers in an urban sprawl.
>They search flower beds and window sills for red roses to steal, can't find anything.
>They start asking around if people on the street know where flowers are. Literally waking up homeless people to ask. They even go up to prostitutes and ask them.
>The only place they get is a flower shop a few blocks away.
>Flower shops aren't open at almost 4 in the morning. They decide to go back to their apartment and get to it tomorrow.
>Apartment looks like shit from poltergeist. Table moved across the room, all the cabinets and drawers open, TV is on a static channel, and there is more broken glass in the kitchen.
>Big 'Tone is pissed.
>fuckthatshit.jpeg
>They go back out into the night
>It is now after 4am, the sun going to be up in 30 minutes, it's now or never. They go to the flowershop and check the times.
>They aren't going to open that day.
>Dad is freaking the fuck out, Godfather is surprisingly calm.
>Tells my dad to cover his face with his shirt. My dad is about to ask why but quickly finds out.
>Godfather throws a brick through the window of the flower shop.

What did she think about video games and the internet? What kind of shit would she say about them? Her perspective.

Go on?

>Up until this point my Dad had no idea that Big 'Tone was bothering my godfather so much.
>Mind you at this point it is still kind of dark out, but it is bright enough to see. There are people who work first shift starting to wake up and get ready for the day.
>People from a bus stop a block over are looking at them, two college boys breaking into a flower shop.
>My dad realizes something. They have to stay with Big 'Tone for almost year. And they will have to return to the flower shop in the future to buy more red roses for 'Tone.
>If they don't want to raise suspicion they will have to steal more than just red roses.
>They jump behind the counter and open the register, no cash in there.
>Fuck.
>Fortunately the store wasn't alarmed and there weren't police around at the time.
>They begin to grab all different types of flowers in a panic.
>Lillies, Tulips, a fuck ton of different colored roses, Daisies, Petunias. You name it they grabbed it.
>They cleared out an entire display shelf in the front and stuffed the flowers into their pockets and coats.
>My dad tells me this is the part he remembers the most:
>Standing in the broken window of the shop. His pockets stuffed with flowers, coat filled to the brim with flowers, a huge bungle of bouquets in his arms.
>People going to first shift are standing across the street, looking at them with the most confused looks on their faces. They lived in the Bronx they have seen shit.
>Murderers
>Crooks
>Loan Sharks
>Human Traffickers
>Gangsters
>Crooked Cops
>But they had never seen Flower Thieves
>They bolt from the shop, leaving a trail of flower pedals behind them.
>On the way back they ditch most of the flowers in a dumpster and throw out their coats for good measure.
>They make it back to their apartment with the red roses for Big 'Tone

She thought they were totally badass, although she talked about them like any normal excited nerd. She thought it was ridiculous that we went from being amazed when you heard NASA sent computers into space to logging on to one to videocall your friend who lived three hundred miles away to play some COD together in less than 100 years.

Was ghost life lonely? Did she have an option to "move on"? Or you never asked?
Was she able to play beside being an aimbot? Did she want to play?

Go on...

She really liked playing and wanted to, and she could to anything you could do with a mouse. She absolutely loved those strategy games like Starcraft cause she didn't need us for them. We did ask about moving on once but she didn't answer.

>americans have to pay for water

fucking lol

your story is shit

>Big 'Tone is pleased.
>So long as the roses are healthy and in the window sill he doesn't fuck with my Dad and Godfather.
>They have to keep buying red roses from the same shop they broke into. The owners and employees are none the wiser.
>Locals being to call it the Great Flower Heist of '88.
>This is in the late 80s, so the cops had better things to deal with than flower thieves.
>They lived in the apartment with Big 'Tone for another year before moving out.
>Before leaving they got him a huge bouquet for red roses to ensure that Big 'Tone won't haunt them in the future.
>Big 'Tone grants them that request, and they have had to deal with him again.
>It was only until after they moved out that they figured out that Big 'Tone wanted them to go rob the store so he could live with criminals in the afterlife just like he did when he was alive.
>And that is the story of how my Dad and Godfather were bullied by an obese mafioso from the 1940s to commit a felony and steal over a thousand dollars worth of flowers from a shop in one of the worst neighborhood in New York.

*and they won't have to deal with him again.

Why would she need you for other games?
She ever feel sad or weird about you two growing older or visiting less?
We're there other ghosts around? Was she able to travel other places or stuck in house?

What was regular living with big tone like?

My dad said that when ever there was a red rose on the window sill it was pretty calm. There was still kind of a "presence" feeling, but it wasn't malicious like how Big 'Tone was before.

She could only move the mouse, not do keyboard shit like movement or typing. She was pretty much stuck, and there were no other ghosts we knew about. I visited pretty consistently, but was just another friend. The guy who lived there was like her brother and I was a family friend. My friend still visits occasionally, and I'm thinking about going back. I don't think she got sad until after my friend moved out tho. Also y'all now owe me a big thread tomorrow I filled out a street numbers captcha to get this too you

Was the flower shop called morgans?

How was she stuck? What happen if she tried to leave?

Don't recall. I don't think it is still around to be honest