Reminder that 4 years ago today, the GOAT scored his 86th goal of the year...

Reminder that 4 years ago today, the GOAT scored his 86th goal of the year. Seriously he didn't do this in the 20th century against farmers he did it in 2012 at the age of 25. Where were you when this happened?

>tfw you witnessed the goat

>4 years ago
Yeah and what has he done since? Besides ruin his legacy

give pele or maradona the upringing that messi had and this imbalanced trashy lel-iga, and they would each literally score twice the amount of that system babby faggot. yearly CL wins, and a world cup each.

>inb4 lel-iga is best in europe
maybe the top half. bottom half is worse than 2 tier leagues of england and germany.

a few minutes shy of winning the world cup
a penalty shy of winning copa america

>bottom half is worse than 2 tier leagues of england and germany

No

>ALMOST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your mom ALMOST aborted you, wish she did.

Golden Ball at the 2014 World Cup

It's not much, but it's better than Ronaldo's Euro win imo

He didn't even deserve that award.

I used to say Messi would never be as good Maradona and kind of disliked him desu, Messi surpassed Maradona many years ago, only a blind idiot doesn't know that absolute fact
I'm not even going to acknowledge that FIFA shill
I know this is shitpost central but you people get really tiring with your stupidity

to be fair he deserved it in 2010 just for having to play for a retarded manager

If everyone who played for a retarded manager deserved to win a golden ball all the national gold reservers in the world would be empty. Messi is the biggest systembabby, far from being a goat

>pele

gas yourself

who did then?

>Messi had to live in the era of di maria and higuain

Even though you can say I'm a bit biased, but I believe Robben was the best player in the tournament

Robben, Neuer, even Hamez

>better than Ronaldo's Euro win

Robben

>gay dive vs Mexico
you gay m8

fuck you gay leaf bitch

YOU WANT TO GO FAT FUCK LEAF CUNT

>Hamez
Hamez

not worth my time

Decent bait

Look at the leaf bitch here posting memes fight me LEAF worst country ever why havent we nuked you guys yet chekmmmmmmmm

not even fucking close. check THESE

Fuck off and check this

american """""banter"""""

I believe I was studying for finals when it happened