Coming down from acid trying to keep my myself busy, what do you ride?

Coming down from acid trying to keep my myself busy, what do you ride?

I drive a truck..because I am not a faggot

I ride a chrome plated unicorn from the Nubeculae Magellani that runs on the corpses of dead suns and emits dark energy.

K6 GSXR-1000, joining AFM next year

Grom and a fz1.

An 07 gsxr 600 and Shadow 600VLX delux

I drove this baby from Dallas to the Redwoods and back to Philly

Dick

congrats on bein a chode then

Honda 84 nighthawk 450

Not trolling, can someone explain to me why people who have ridden for years buy 250s? I had to drive one during my course before I got the license years ago and it even felt too small back then.

I got my first bike two months ago. An 06 rebel 250 with only 650~ miles on it. Weather has been shitty as fuck with rain nonstop on my days off work.

81 Honda cx500D.

'04 vstar 650
only put about 3k on it
shopping around for a larger cruiser

1978 cx500

'07 CBF250

Badged as the CBX250 in the States I think

Suzuki Katana. Looking to get a Hayabusa this summer tho

That was my first street bike. Nice.

1980 GS550L bobber

a 2014 bolt thats beat to shit. fuck a harley.

are you a nigger?

It's always been a good reliable bike for me.

nope, pasty white. I just like large comfy bikes. What should I look at other than a busa?

I just got myself the Super Duke 2.0

i dont know, i dont do sport bikes. im not saying anything negative about the hayabusa really, just that they have a reputation in socal for being nigger bikes, and ive seen a million of them... just never with a white person on them.

16 cbr 600rr and 07 ktm 525 exc

get out gutter punk

Kawasaki H2
Yamaha RD250LC
Yamaha TT600
HD Breakout

I like veriety..

Any recommendations for a starter bike? I learned to ride on an older rebel. Looking at something like a vstar 250. Need something on the smaller side cause I'm 5'3

early 883 evo sportster

acid fucks you up Sup Forumsro. take it easy. ive got an old cbr aq ruckus and a yamaha dirtybike that i want to switch to a motard for street fun. ride safe Sup Forumsrother.

ok cool truckster lol. faggot.

Hypermotard SP

Short range commuters, cheap to buy, lots of parts for cheap upkeep, cheap insurance. Also something to fuck around on and not feel bad about beating the shit out of.

The bigger question should be why people continuously buy things in between the 250/300s and sub 600cc class that isn't a dualsport or dirtbike of some sort

2004 Suzuki Intruder 1400, just got her a few weeks ago, needs a sparkplug change but other than that shes great

Vincent... Vincent Black Shadow

I have one of those, great bike.

I could understand it in a city with no highway commuting. They're cheap, easy to work on, and get good mpg. I would never suggest anyone start on one either though.

acid is degenerate.
I only ride bikes in the summer, I was riding a latina over the winter.

Alcohol is degenerate. Acid is patrician.

Mind you, only faggots give a shit about the difference.

>tfw just trolling through the mountains going where ever

I'll remember the acid next time

pair of 84 v30's

Anyone ride on long Island? Are there any good twisties besides rt 25 and 25a?

bump

fuck this retarded harley nigger >get a yamaha bolt. waaay better engine, cheaper, and you wont look like a faggot on a harley. im a 5'4" manlet myself, and i have a 2014 yamaha bolt with 109,000+ miles on it. you would have to rebuild your engine twice to get that kind of longevity with a harley. this bike was built for short dudes. it has a 950cc engine that runs like a fucking beast.

06 Speed Triple. Best bike ive had

Why do people buy Harleys? (Obviously, I know why. But I wanna hear the mean Chan answers)

Kom nou even schilderen?

because its the "american" brand. these morons have been told from a young age that harley is the iconic american motorcycle brand, and that america does it best. everyone i know that owns a harley either had a father who rode one, or is just a colossal moron who drinks the fucking kool-aid. its just like any other big brand name, an inferior product that gets by on its name. i ride yamahas mostly, but i have never in my life ridden a harley, and i never will.

But bro, until you ride one, you wont understand.

lmao, exactly.

Eyyyy, striple friend

Just got an '09 street and loving it

I feel the need to dump 19k into my first bike that will sit in the garage and do 100 miles per year so I can tell people about the cool skull I had custom air brushed on the tank. Yeah, my guy does great work. Here, let me give you this number, 20 something year old guy in the Icon vest on a sport touring bike with a top case. I'm sure you'll want some custom work done, right?

And then when I sell it on craigslist asking 18k and settling on 4, I can tell people I come in contact with that I used to ride. I can tell them all about the cool skull, yeah...

07 Aprilia tuono, v twin ftw

i ride this

>Aprilia
>Not a v4

nigga you fucked up

youre my favorite now. come to SoCal and we can ride real bikes and talk shit to harley riders.

Tis true black people like busas in the US for some reason-- have no idea why.

It seems like in the UK that sportbikes have a different rep. Here, in the US, if you buy some huge 1.4L inline four bike people assume you only drag race or use it to add inches to your dick. But in the UK, they're used for comfy touring with good torque. It's hard to find luggage for bikes like that here. Also in the UK they're only given to people why have passed the gauntlet of licensing. Here, any idiot can pick up anything to start on.

lucky little spicy boi right there

I actually want to move out to SoCal when I finish my degree. New York is killing me slowly. Already have a lane splitting ticket under my belt so I'm deff done here.

zx14/zx12

Basically a busa without the nigger connotation.

Vmax 1200 best baiku

I want to visit Japan.

oh, come to socal where lanesplitting is legal! admittedly, i split alot faster than i should, but its the best. im from VA, and i was only supposed to be here in san diego for a year. mind you, i rode year round in VA too, dealing with the cold winters and the humid summers. i came out here, and realized i could ride through the winter with nothing but a light jacket, and it doesnt got so hot i want to die during the summer..... i was hooked. one year quickly turned into 7, and will soon be the rest of my life. there are things i miss about the east coast, but for the most part.... fuck it.

Vmax is best max. i have a homie who.... lets say he doesnt get along well with laws. he rides a performance Vmax and has a no-stop policy. he hasnt been caught yet.

not while on the bike anyway. lol. his house got raided a few months ago.

I didn't take this photo but got the same bike about 6 months ago. Great to ride, smooth as fuck

Yeah I went from a 2007 gsxr 1000 and although the vmax doesn't have the same horsepower the acceleration is pretty crazy for such a large bike

this man has the answers!

a few years back i saw a Vmax bobber. it was so fucking beautiful. decent price too. i wanted it so fucking bad. unfortunately im only 5'4", so there is absolutely nothing i could do to fit on it. i had the same problem when i was younger and wanted a honda valkyrie.

I'll never ride anything other than a vQuad again.

I ride an 81 gl500 silverwing

My niggas. I had the 79 deluxe before this one. It's literally the same engine as my current bike.

Bruh, 1200cc I4 is where it's at.

Nee

BMW S1000rr or HP4
Ninja h2r

Its 2017 man. Literally any superbike will be enough to get you over 200.

Besides the only people that stereotypically ride Busas are fat black dudes.

fucking. beautiful.

this

>

GS500. I'm not proud of it. First bike of five years, and I've long since out grown that engine. It's surprisingly slow for having just 100CCs less than a typical sport bike.

This man is correct. Any time anyone automatically names the Busa as the "best" or "fastest" bike, I'm going to assume they don't know shit about any other models.

Also, I never thought about that fat black dude thing, but it's totally true...

YZ250F

I ride womyyyns

nice bike
I like sportster 48 better though.

st1100 evergreen

72 yamaha DT 2

>sportster 48

enjoy your heavy and slow 1200cc wussmobile

I'd love to. Unfortunately I'm a poorfag and I ride Pan European ST 1100, which is a great budget bike. Won't sell it. I'll keep it forever.

I'm still new to riding, starting on an '12 ninja 250, bought it real cheap so I'm not terribly worried about busting it up

Now I'm selling my 2008 Ninja 250r to buy a 2003 ninja 636r.
I wouldn't buy any other bike apart from Kawa.

that bike is one hundred times better than the crappy 48 sportster will ever be. here is a list of experiences to look forward to riding your dream bike:

- Being slow as fuck despite being 1200cc
- Being heavy as fuck with too much torque and unrideable in the wet
- Handling like a heavy hunk of shit
- Being rough as fuck because 'slammed' suspension is so much cooler

83 Magna V45 and 03 Kawasaki z1000. Also nigger P71

pic

I learned how to ride on an '86 Rebel. Currently riding a V-Strom and KLR.

that's amazing how amerifags despise HD while rest of the world crave it despeately.

SV is best baiku

My second bike, in '98. Ruined it with a shitty Spec II fairing kit.

stuck driving a Genuine R50 Roughhouse, its de-restricted but it isn't much fun going 45 on a 45, been trying to save for a motorcycle, thinking a used honda rebel would fit a tall guy like me well

Just sold my 125, done my A2 and getting an XSR700, can't wait d000d

>*laughs in 1200cc*