Name a bigger cunt in world rugby

It was actually looking like he'd turned a new page. And then he goes and does something retarded.

NOT SO FAST

You called?

what regular league that i can follow weekly would you recommend?

Name a more godly physique in world rugby

The Pro12, which has the greatest side in world rugby, the GlasGODs

>this triggers the Glasgimp

Alistair Coetzee

cute obsession

Says the lad who's been spamming the GlasGODS meme for months. Why not post your picture of Finn Russell too while you're at it :D

it's not spam, it's constructive discussion that adds to the thread.

Your mum's after I was through with her

Lood de Jager

fuck that fat cunt

French Top 14. You'll find streams in English and if your french is any basic so the news are hot fire. Super rugby is arguably more entertaining, but starts in February.

Cant make this up

the hoop is a good bloke

French rugby is so shite though. It doesn't matter how many saffers and geriatric kiwis you bring over, if you're just going to use them to play bash it up rubbish.

There are some mint games, see last years Clermont-Racing semi or this years Stade Francais-Clermont. It's a 14 team competition so not every game is great to watch. Beats Pro12 any day tho.

Most Pro12 games are much more entertaining than T14. You get shit games (mostly involving Dragons and the okey pokey men) but a lot of Celtic League teams have started to play much more fun rugby

Wasn't a red tb.h. Yellow at MOST

I guess it's a matter of opinion then, but I've tried watching all the euroleagues honestly.

/rug/-approved top lad tßh

Stade are bringing their B-team. Im guessing 35-12 for Edinboo. Papé get's a red.

I like him, he's great for Irish rugby

>mint

don't do that