I want to get a pet to torture, mostley emotionally. Something under $50, preferably mammal. Any thoughts? Experience?

I want to get a pet to torture, mostley emotionally. Something under $50, preferably mammal. Any thoughts? Experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_O60TYAIgC4
youtube.com/watch?v=ieD4vz8NSv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself instead

G8 b8

youtu.be/_O60TYAIgC4

2:45 lol!

Get a rabbit. The screeches they make when they are in pain are nearly orgasmic.

I pray to kek you get stomach, prostate, and mouth cancer

Whatever you buy, post pics.

Then gets gang raped by aids patients

Followed by their mother

You can get a pack of nigger for less than $50, then you can get raped and die from aids

Meh. There faces lack expression

Or you could try loving it. Because despite what social media would have you believe. There is far more pain and torture in this world than actual love and happiness.
Causing pain is easy. But do you have it in you to actually give a shit.
Most people don;'t.
We are on an anonymous image board. So in the end, you will do what you will. But just keep what I'm saying in mind.
Fantasy's are fantasy's. Once you make them realities it changes things.
You can always change your fantasies. So change it for the better.

1. Get a backpage hooker for $30/half hour.

2. Get handcuffs tape and a gag for less than $20

Spend the rest of the money on candy apples

hey OP what part of your life cause you to want to do this to a living thing?

chechhked

This...

Chihuahua. They have small dog syndrome. You can do shit like play with it where it's winning then flip it over and just hold it on it's back where it can't more. It'll bark, snarl, squirm, kick, and eventually whine when you finally break it. You can do all of that without ever hurting the thing. All you're doing is teaching it you're the master/alpha. And Chihuahuas are so dumb they rarely ever act submissive like most dogs unless you actually hurt them. So if you're not planning on animal abuse then get a Chihuahua and enjoy trying to slowly tame the thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieD4vz8NSv4
See how it reacts to him just holding it? He's not hurting it.

It amuses me

That would be ideal, but $

Trust me, try the Chihuahua. I can't be around the damn things because I find their over reactions to amusing. One of my friends got mad because I was "terrorizing" his dog everytime I came over. All I'd do is sit on the couch and when it'd look at me I'd stare at it, it'd start growling so I'd stare harder, then when it'd bark or snap at me I'd jump up reminding how big I was and it'd run off scared. Never once hurt the thing. But man do I hate those rats.

50$?
That should be enough for an exit bag
Kys

I hope you get your testicles cut off with a plastic knife

nah nah I get that but what part of your life specifically made you want to go hurt other things in the world

You can normally find them pretty cheap or even free. Don't go looking for some paper dog. Chihuahuas are one of the most dumped at sheltered pets. People get them and then they can't stand them.

i hope you get hurt so bad

I hope you get hit by a bus faggot. Torture your dick for being a pussy

My dad would shove his thumb up my ass and then make me smell it

You leave the fucking bunners alone.
Get a dog faggot dogs are assholes.

FUCKING FAG

Chihaha is i so far.... the slowly scaring the fish is going to slowly

Rabbits are too cool to torture. My autistic cousin had one and he'd play rough with it via stuffed animals. The thing would grunt and go ape shift with it's front paws and back paws. Unless you keep their claws clipped those things can shred flesh like nobodies business. Don't fuck around with thumpers.

this is the only pet animal deserving of torment... otherwise kys

Pretty much. I don't like small lap dogs, especially those poodles or ones with odd ass hair. But those I just feel kinda disgust/sorrow for being abominations. Chihuahuas on the other hand with their lil man syndrome? Nah, fuck those rats.

good meme

I used to raise rabbits for meat, One time a new mother got pissed off at me for moving her food bowl and lunged at me, Fucking dug her teeth into my hand and started tearing away with her hindpaws like a cat. Dink was a bitch.

Are there videos of people tormenting Chihuahuas like throwing them against walls and stuff but not really cutting them up

One of my neighbors use to do that too. We walked in on his Dad holding the female rabbit down so the male could get at her without a fight. It use to creep me out thinking about how many times that man stood out there helping the rabbits fuck for his meat.

Just watch Ceasar Milan's show. It's better than torturing an animal like that. This guy goes into places where the dog flat believes he is the alpha, everything is his, and the people are beneath them. He dominates them, trains them, then turns them over to their owners. Imagine that from the dog's perspective.

I think I saw all the episodes back when it was on tv

Chihuahuas have been inbred to the point of retardation. They are fucking disgusting. I've never understood how something that can't even keep its tongue in its mouth for more than a minute can be cute.

I can't wait to have one shaking at the sight of me

seconded

His first show was 8 years running and he's had two other shows since then. The latest one is him with his Son.

KILL ALL PUGS

Why did reading this almost get me hard?

fuck you pug are amazing

I would kick it