So this is it Sup Forums next week im trying LSD for the first time

So this is it Sup Forums next week im trying LSD for the first time.

Any advice ? Im 25 and only tried weed 2 times, i want to start with LSD cuz a month ago i went to an Ayahuasca ritual and it was fucking amazing and its said thas LSD is pretty close to that experience.

Checked

dont go into it looking for 'OoOoOoOO bruuuhhh this is sooo trippy man"There will be moments of crazy shit but the majority of the high there will not.
You may end up dissapointed.
If you start teo feel uncomfortable, tell the people you're with so they can calm you down. It can easily spiral out of control quickly if you dont.

Read 'The Doors of Perception' -- it'll make sense when you're high. Read it before you dose.

Be outside, do it with someone you like/care about/love, and avoid mirrors

how much are you taking? shit can last like 12 hours and end up being mentally exhausting so make sure you have a safe space to do it with people you can trust, and once youre tripping its hard as fuck to sleep so theres no getting out of it. good luck, first time i tripped was a crazy experience, wish the best for you.

just remember that nothing lasts forever. Just roll with it.

This advice depends on how strong the led is, but my recommendation is to load up netflix ( the higher the definition and screen size the better) and look up Planet Earth. All of them are great for acid trips, some more than others. The insect episode can come off as creepy (bugs are some gross ass niggers) but the ocean episode is bomb as hell.

If you start you get out of your comfort zone, just remind yourself that it's because you're high as fuck and it won't last forever.

You have a purrdy nouth

Meant lsd... autocorrect lol.

Also get some orange juice, it's both thirst quenching and it'll help with the soreness you'll have the next day. I usually end up with sore cramped muscles, but the vitamin c helps with that.

I was thinking about tripping like 4 or 6 hours, im gonna do it in a house friend, i dont know him much but he is a trusty person and a funny guy (he has tried cocain, weed and extasis many times but first time LSD is going to be with me)

Shall i do any set up?? Like i have been downloading chillout music like oceanlab - above and beyond or the good old trance from armin van buuren.

I would like the first time to be relaxing and loving shit.

Took a huge dose by accident a few years back. Thought I was taking 5-7 tabs and it was more like 15(No perforations). Trips for 16+ hours. Watched Planet earth. Got to the part where it shows an orangutan shoves 13 oranges in its mouth at once. Died laughing. Had to switch to Futurama after it started getting into insects.

Not a great idea. You don't get to choose how long the trip is. You'll peak about 2 hours after you drop and very slowly ride down for the next 9 hours or so. As for your trip sitter, it should really be some you are completely comfortable with. Your mindset and the trips setting are the most important factors to having fun

Op here
Thanks man that helps a lot, not sure if my friend have netflix but i might give it a try. Also i searched in the internet that i might need water but i think OJ will work just fine.

So im in Dominican Republic and its very hard to find good stuff here, but my friend is an expert on finding those shits. Thats why about the netflix, i was also thinking on doing outside in the nature like next to a river or in the middle of some trees or in a huge park i dunno men

I can confirm the avoid mirrors advice. Accidentally flexed my muscles for over four minutes and my arms were blue when I realized what was going on.

you got some bad l then

prepare for longer its not something you can control, make sure the days cleared.

location? Like city or burbs ect

>"only tried weed 2 times"
>i went to an ayahuasca ritual

what the fuck? damn dude, 0 to 60 in a fucking milisecond

Kys

lsd is not very similar to Ayahuasca at all, that is horseshit, apart from they are both hallucinigenics.

Better off sticking to weed and edibles and reading philosophy.

have a trip, but of the intellect, not just passive sense illusion.

You'll ignore me on this.

But then you'll remember.

Read Nietzsche, Heidegger, Schoepenhauer...

or if mild (mild is underrated) toking... William James, Bertrand Russell..

Tripping is fun and all but for a true 'deep' experience - go with the softer, kinder drug and do more active, intellectual work to create the journey.

You'll end up in a cooler place.

Checked

Can confirm also. Used to be unemployed while living with my aunt, uncle, and cousin. Stole change, cash, and Vidya games to pay for cigs and weed.

First time I tripped my hands began to feel so insanely dirty. Spent 45 minutes washing my hands over and over while staring at myself in the mirror. Couldn't stop till I promised myself I'd never steal again

For the record, I'd personally use shrooms over acid any day. Shroom trips have more of a cleaner feel compared to LSD.

I spent a lot of time in the mirror my last trip because I was seeing some neat tribal looking patterns all over me

Op here
That looks pretty good, im rly into those kind of readings.
I have red some books from deepak chopra and bcuz of that i usually meditate and see the universe simewhat different.

also he can get the 6 hours hes aiming for.

This 100%. Also it seems like you're looking for a completely different experience than you'd get from dropping acid. Another thing to remember is that the acid now-a-days is nothing like that of the 60's 70's era. But like the other user said you'll probably ignore this as well. Enjoy exploring your mind either way. Good luck!

Everyone is different I suppose. Guess it was just my subconscious being disgusted with my actions.

Best trip I ever had involved walking a half mile at night while it was snowing to meet a buddy. We walked back to my place and I went in grabbed weed to smoke and he had our buddy Steve pick us up. Dude told Steve I was tripping when I went in to get Bud, knew cause Steve gave me such a strange look when I got back in the car lol. Smoked and Steve out the car in drive. I was so nervous. Those fckers took me to downtown Cleveland to see the Christmas lights. SO. FUCKING. BEAUTIFUL

Oh yeah! Shrooms are a lot more fun. Probably give you the results you seem to be seeking. Finger painting on some high quality fungi is an excellent time.

i mean this is also a fun experience. Assuming he wants that disconnection of self part

Lol yeah i know Ayahuasca ritual was the shitest shit in the world, the best 4 hours of my life. I might try it again maybe in 2 or 3 years, the experience is so deep and maybe thats why i wanna try something related to it (hallucinigenics).
I know that its not wonna be the same btw.

Wow i didnt know that shrooms are better, i might get some instead of LSD then.

All in all thanx guys for all the info and experiences. Ill post again with the results maybe in a week and a half

I should say that's just my experience. Each person experiences these types of drugs differently buddy.

i have a friend who is permanently fucked up after shrooms because they flipped a switch or something in his head now he says his brain never stops racing its beens 4 months and i get panic attack calls from him saying he messed up every week he just wishes his brain or mind state whatever would just come back im scared hes gonna kill himself same with his psychiatrist or who ever he talks to he says. Hes currently so fucked from the shroom trip hes back at his parents house just so they can calm him down and make sure he doesnt get into a flashback i had a scare that a nobme trip wouldnt go away like i was perma retard and it was terrifying in my opinion its not worth it be grateful for your basic ability to tie your shoes hallucinogens can make you drool for the rest of your life and put you in a fucked mindstate

Nature with a friend is best or a chill room with something to entertain you

I've tried NbomE and lsd many a times. Lsd is wonderful, NbomE is not. If it's bitter it's a spitter, OP.

I'm struggling with a thought and I'd like some proof that contrasts 'this reality'. I've been nervously toying with the idea that my first lsd trip hasn't even ended, but that the reality that I'm experiencing is actually a product of the high lsd is 'still' giving me and that nothing I'm experiencing right now is real.

tl;dr am I still tripping on lsd? Is this reality? Please help me understand I'm not just in a dream like state in the midst of my lsd high. It's been weeks

#1 rule of Acid is DON'T FIGHT IT.

No matter what goes on, how weird or off shit starts to feel, DON'T FUCKING FIGHT IT.

Just relax & ride it out. Nothing you do will make the trip end, you can't force it to.

If you try to fight it, you're going to have a bad fucking time.

tl;Dr (enhanced for you) solipsism as a result of lsd

Set up your environment so you can fall back to a funny/relaxing tune or movie to slow things down.
Music sounds amazing, I can only describe it as thought and senses blend together.
I've tripped once recently and it felt like I could solve any philosophical problem with ease. i gleaned several insights from this trip alone. Try meditating in silence if you can handle it. You probably will get caught up in all the trip though but that's fine.

Oh, and make sure to breathe fully and dance.