Why do nu-males like these guys so much?

Why do nu-males like these guys so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvbqaGIqZ9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easily understood lyrics
Relatively inoffensive image
Accessible sound
White guy rapping with a black guy
Killer Mike is a huge Berniebro

Yeah they rap like old guys
Like really old flow style
>(no internal rhymes or syncopation) DAY
>(no internal rhymes or syncopation) WAY

woah, I just realized I first heard of these guys from a very stereotypical nu-male. Actually I can't really think of anyone else more nu-male than him.

they're a really good break from nu-rap

i feel like nu-males take offense to songs that are about "stereotypical rap/"""African-American"""" subjects like hustling for money on the streets, drug use, ""degrading"" women, etc. use of profanity

what kind of rap you don't like senpai?

That sounds like a good observation.

I guess I am the opposite because I really only listen to offensive rap, assuming it also has a good beat and flow.

what's your favorite album and why?

favorite is hard but currently playboi carti is my go to.

I just like stuff that has a good beat, flow sprinkled with some suggestive lyrics.

What is yours?

Who the fuck are they?

untrue

yeah i'm not trying to think about the sociology of race intercontinental race relations in regards to the economics of urban gentrification every time i listen to music

my favorite right now is pic related

they're called run the jewels
heres them turning up a crowd of nu-males
youtube.com/watch?v=wvbqaGIqZ9c

u joking? nu-males love trap music

i'm "dead ass" right now

>using the term nu-male
fedora detected

Why does the term trigger so much?

>trigger

fedora again

IN NEW YORK I MILLY ROCK

hits close to home

Hmmmm I wonder why. Pic unrelated.

Holy shit, the irony here is too strong.

>yeah i'm not trying to think about the sociology of race intercontinental race relations in regards to the economics of urban gentrification every time i listen to music

yeah exactly. the only thing I worry about is that listening to something with a lot of explicit language or generally bad themes could wear off on me. But, I have been listening to this stuff for forever and I seem relatively normal...

>"I seem relatively normal"

>Browsing Sup Forums

>getting buttblasted by the term 'nu-male'
nu-male detected

I guess I should say well-adjusted adult instead then. Being normal is boring.

I like Killer Mike for his role in Frisky Dingo. Don't care for his music.

Sup Forums probably has the most "normal" people on Sup Forums

>getting anally annihilated over someone getting buttblasted by the term 'nu-male'
nu-male detected

You're forgetting that numales look past the lyrics because the rapper is black

bernie sanders

getting cucked is the pinnacle of white dominance over the lesser races tbqh

Why do autistic online cancerous posters think nu-males are a thing?

Leave your bedroom.

HIDE IT IN MY SOCK

>mfw i'm posting from the bathroom

killer mike is a bernout and they want to seem cool and progressive like him. el-p is the sub in their relationship, and they can relate to that. they get praise from nu male publications like p4k, so they jump on the bandwagon to better fit in with their fellow nu males.

Sup Forums is infested with normies

using twitter the gif

t. nu-male

Now you get it

lol i don't think you know how t. works new friend

>getting assmad over someone getting anally annihilated over someone getting buttblasted by the term 'nu-male'
top cuck

>le fedora detected xDD

I like to imagine some faggy soymale recommending run the jewels to his black weed dealer and he pretends to like it
>yeah yeah dats tight
>i-i knew you'd like it daquan. have you heard liquid swords? a classic. art really *chuckle*

nice fanfic

did it give u a boner

can i see ur boner

That Playboi Carti tape is perfection. Every song flows along perfectly together, with some beautiful production, and Carti's rap is incredibly basic but fits in really well. One of the best from this whole mumble rap thing.

Like it or not, the stuff XXL usually picks up determines where the "safe zone" for upstart rap is.

Right now that's with mumble rap, so kodak, desiigner, lil uzi vert, and lil yachty kinda inspired a lot of new wave, mumble garbage no one can understand.

RTJ has clean flow, good lyrics, and El-P being a fucking god at producing, so they're nice imo.

w/e made me laugh

Zoz, is a nu-male just a cuck?