that last thread was beyond epic, whoever is delivering thanks

RIP

>father

>RIP

>pearlBailey_topless.jpg (

Glad this gay ass nigga is ded

>>pearl

RIP

Cause of Death: Lungs exploded during asthma attack.

>: Lungs

don't do the crime if you can't do the time

Now she like banana dicks

>great grandfather

betty white
yes, the 'golden girl'

>wut? she is still alive? wtf?

RIP

Cause of Death: Decapitated in Automobile Collision.

Rider ur a busta

I've heard that this photo is from Irving Klaw, who used to photograph Bettie Page from back in 1953, and was not Stanley, but rather a lookalike 1950's nude model... oh well, thats why this photo was only popular on alt-right boards and never got traction anywhere else.

RIP

Cause of Death: Lower Intestine Exploded; Septicemic Shock.

>Intestine Exploded;

>Bettie Page

dead

>alt-right

but not dead. yet.

It's pretty much been proved it's not actually her, but you know how retarded the alt-right is.

>dead.

>retarded

Irving Klaw, who photographed Bettie Page, and numerous other nude models in the early 1950's, would always number his photo in lower right hand corner.

it was usually the girls initials, then a number.

here is Bettie Page photo #180
BP-180

(the one you put of supposed stanley anne obama, is numbered "YA-438, a forgotten model of his, obviously, circa 1951-1953, obamas mom wouldve been liken 10 years old then, so unfortunately, that is a fake from the forums at infowars...)

yes, that is from the series known as "Bettie Pink". I am a huge fan of Irving Klaw era Bettie Page photo shoots, I have thousands of Pinups from those years

>It's pretty much been proved it's not actually her
>It's pretty much been proved
>It's pretty much
>pretty much

Yeah, liberals said "It's not her"
That pretty much proves it.

>Bettie Page,

oops, meant YA-492, which was probably taken same week at the fake obama pic.. here is BP-180

>Bettie Page

>Betty

You blew it, Snowflake.

nah, that is someone else. 99.9% of betties had famous straight bangs (there a few that dont), and she always had black hair and blue eyes

>someone else

yes, I have probably 25000 photos of Bettie Page, missed clicked. None of mine have the stupid watermarks that the other bettie page fan is googling, I was a active trader in 1990's UseNet Bettie Page boards, and all those current photos are degraded watermarked copies of copies from the glory days... glad she recaptured some of her copyrights before she died

>bangs

post faggot

>Betti

this is an example of a degraded 50th gerneration photo. Mine are scans of actual photos or period magazines of the correct era.You can tell by the Betty/Bettie era, becuase even though her birth certificate said "Betty", by the time she was a Teen, she exclusively used "Bettie", and only signed "Bettie", and never again "Y" spelling anywhere. and the photos are not cropped like these, they almost always had a numbering system on bottom right corner.

But I keep my archive on real computer, this mint linux laptop via VPN with small hard drive, and I dont store archives here.

but you are doing a fine job, its just i know my Pinups, its a longtime habit of mine, I like the 1950-1953 era, "Pre" playboy, but NOT the 1940's era, except for Varga

boring.

I'm done.

/thread

waaaaahhhhhhhhh

If you post A.Todd on facebook or anywhere else besides Sup Forums, the chance a person noticing is almost none.

>Dead

RIP

Cause of Death: Niggers

I'm not a libtard, no.

I just happen to be a fan of photographer Irving Klaw, who did "dirty pictures" in his New York apartment, prior to Playboy being invented.

He always numbered his photos in a specific way in the bottom right hand corner.
98% of his photos were black and white, and quite a few were sepia toned. he sold them via mail order to perverts back then. very distinctive "living room" pics were his thing, along with bondage and spanking photos (he would take requests from his best customers)

so when I see a 1950-1953 photo attributed to someone else, I just happen to know my shit. But thats fine, fuck this is the internet, truth means nothing. this just happens to be 1 of the things I collected way back when

so notice bettie page photo in living room
YA 493, circa 1953
and Obama pic YA-430, in living room circa 1953.

I had posted bettie page BP-180, just to show that sometimes he used dashes, and sometime he didnt.

Yo where's the footage? I cant find it ANYwheres

Bettie Page in Irving Klaws Apartment Photo Studio

I swear that I saw that same nigga just yesterday comimg out of a bus and walking past me.

Kek.

though I heard he rose from the dead or something?

So good

So, is disquallified then?

fuckin lost