OPERATION: Daddy0Zero. Continuation of the previous thread. Help us take out DaddyoFive

OPERATION: Daddy0Zero. Continuation of the previous thread. Help us take out DaddyoFive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l67R30frdMo
youtube.com/watch?v=38QPRWZEp9g&t=435s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=o-d1KhS5z18
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zMA9bDSPc
youtube.com/channel/UCHckarmEbuCogN98ezY2oSQ/discussion
totallyfreecrap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy4rQ0IIWxA
youtube.com/watch?v=NtzolV2Igjc
youtube.com/watch?v=jT7GIFPKdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=KwdaH145sZQ&t=1m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here from old bread

first

nope fggot

Lets focus this thread on fine tuning the Heist and getting a crew together

i actually need schleep unlike everyone else on this website. goodnight and goodluck

Dudely Lala here.

Alarms, Census, yada.

Anyone else have an idea about the Census thing I recommended? I doubt they know but they might. Better safe than sorry.

I think it'll be much easier to just have somebody scope it out.

Confirmed info:
Father: Michale Martin (twitterMikeMartin1982)
Step-Mother: Heather Lynn Martin

Address
11117 Innsbrook Way
Ljmaesvile, MD 21754

Cody's School
Rockwell Elementary
24555 Cutsail Dr Damascus, MD
Phone Number: 301-253-708

It might fool them but it's also something they can check on in ten seconds on google.

9th

so how we doing this?

Thanks for posting user.

alright guys lets try to get something done this time

so im starting off with this picture of a naked loli
so where do we go from here?

Dad makes son slap Emma: youtube.com/watch?v=l67R30frdMo
Dad gives Cody a bloody nose: youtube.com/watch?v=38QPRWZEp9g&t=435s
Cody crying moments: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=o-d1KhS5z18

Alabama Nigger: youtube.com/watch?v=E7zMA9bDSPc

Heather's (Mommyofive) Youtube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCHckarmEbuCogN98ezY2oSQ/discussion

I hope they get locked up and gang-banged by bbcs for the rest of their lives

wheres the illiterate faggot we were berating

im not done with you

I'm willing to coordinate this bitch. I just need some MD fags to actually get shit done.

If you place a DIY spike strip across the roads leading to the house then police response time is negligible because they aren't going to leave their squad cars and go on foot.

discord soon?

Possibly. Don't want too many people snooping about though.

I don't get the vibe they are the type to do it. If we can come at the with confidence and sincerity I think my idea has a shot but I'd like to try for a better idea whenever possible

That is widely available online, yes.

>its just a prank bro
>footage of inamtes raping faggot of zero
>on liveleak

Let's be honest no one will actually do the heist. Let's actually do something this time.

Cop jargon: Widely available.

Jesus Christ what a disgusting cretin.

We're sending links via email to Today Show: [email protected]

Social engineering. Find alarm company, pose as them, email verification Yada Yada yada. Obtain alarm codes

Get a man some coveralls, and a hat that looks legit, suburbia is autistic as all hell, wont look twice.

thank you for reporting in Mr. Lala

why?

It's fake and you're gay.

you mean like send ups boxes and free business cards to their address?

im ready lets do this shit LETS DO IT

Meh. Still better than trap threads

totallyfreecrap.com/

>Let's
more like you watching while someone actually does something

I sent some tampons already, ill do some more

Just a prank... fuck me hadn't seen the videos till now this is savage

Stop arson around

The plan so far:
1. Assemble a team
2. Call the police to come over a few blocks down the road from the house to gauge a response time
3. Get the Alarm company they use and if lucky the model number
4. Have a different guy at the end of the street with a police scanner on look out
5. Have a third guy pick the lock or bust in and plant a camera and mic, maybe steal some shit too make it look like it was just a theft.
6. Monitor them after they come back from Disney to see if we can get some hard evidence.
7. ???
8. Mike and Heather vs. State of Maryland

>2017
>taking youtube videos as fact with no outside evidence
fucking moron

holy fuck i just watched the lost child prank fuck these people so fucking much. i fucking hate these idiots.

skip to 17:06

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy4rQ0IIWxA

Evidence that has been illegally gathered is inadmissible in court.

Arson

how about looking for the nearest police station to help with your estimate?

Evidence thrown out of court due to the illegal acts in obtaining such evidence? Or is that only for law enforcement?

If you're quick enough the best way is to make it look like a B&E. Roll up at night and cut the power, place cams, smash a few things, and take a few things. That way it looks like they were robbed and they probably won't even think about there being cams. If it's a small town then more than likely someone will call the cops so be quick. They will thinks it's just a retaliation crime

Send it Anonymously.

Only by cops...according to tv where you got that you snot nosed brat

Any evidence illegally gathered is inadmissible.

Ive asked, no response yet.
Good point, maybe well just fuck with them, who knows.

Guys we could burn the house down and have some nice crispy faces to munch on

Oh look, another video where Cody asked his dad to prank him, bring him to tears and upload it for his dad to get views.

No surprise. The dad already said that the kids are asking for this, so obviously the kids are asking for this. Seriously people, like it's impossible to brainwash children as they do not have a brain yet. So stupid.

If you break into a house to plant cameras and think that exposing their crimes justifies yours then you have a slim understanding of the law.

Large scale power outage?

if it's sent anonymously is there any way to prove it was gathered illegally?

BRILLIANT

Autism Weaponized. I found where the mom works. There is no way a company wants attached to this shit storm.

We just fuck everything up for a few hours and when the smoke clears we have our cameras/evidence

As someone who has never heard of him untill now, and has just watched the "worst" of it for the first time, i have to say, i see no abuse. Yeah they are kinda mean, but thats how older brothers are, and how a strict father is. Yes the father could calm down some, and the oldest son needs to be a little nicer. But abuse? Cmon now. I have 2 older brothers and a step dad who were Waaaaay worse lmao. I have never for a minute thought of my childhood as "abusive". If anything, it toughened me up more and built my character. You should hear how your grandparents used to "discipline"your parrents. The only thing wrong here that is see, is the fact that its being put on YouTube. There is a humilation factor there i could see.

so is there any evidence whatsoever that these videos arent staged? asking for a friend

If the evidence is video or images from inside the home then it's pretty obvious where it came from, if the homeowners didn't put it there and the cops didn't (with a warrant) then it's illegal and usually inadmissible.

Would have to be large scale, alarms have a backup battery and would notify the police when the power is out

are you kids still trying?
I think all these threads are just a massive troll

The infamous ink 'prank': youtube.com/watch?v=NtzolV2Igjc
Dad destroys Cody's gaming console: youtube.com/watch?v=jT7GIFPKdAA
Family convinces Cody he is being put up for adoption: youtube.com/watch?v=KwdaH145sZQ&t=1m45s

That is why you send it Anonymously. Leave that unanswered. Let them speculate. They'll have no way to prove either or, just the cries of help.

>1 star review
mfw

Kamikaze style

If this gives us a big enough window you could plant the gear and steal the PC, that way we have all his raws.

spam with one stars calling Heather Martin an evil, child abusing waste of humanity?

"Yes daddy, please emotionally abuse me so you can get thos sweet view numbers"
How the fuck would Cody consider that the top priority here? He fucking hates his dad. You can see it in a couple videos where he just screams "I HATE YOU". Logic isn't adding up here

yea, but still valid in the court of public opinion for the naysayers

Ah yes, pray some hacker will answer to your underage call and take out old peoples life support systems in hospitals due to your post.
>lurk more, you fucking need it.

>please die. don't even lurk, just die.

Have to identify which power lines run electricity to the whole neighborhood, then it's as easy as throwing a long chain over the wires to complete the circuit.

don't steal his PC, the cops will need that untampered if a case is opened

I think the weakest part of our argument/plan is the actual abuse itself. We need to be confident we're gonna get some before we put cameras out or we are at a lot of risk

Good job user kun, adding this to the info folder

>staged
>staged
>staged
you guys are letting your emotions get the better of you. detach yourself and you will realize if these were real the parents would be in court, not making more videos

Noooo. If you wanna fuck the PC, RAT it

Make sure you use things that are up to date and are actually FUD so they don't get detected with whatever lame antivirus their shitty computer(s) has/have.

Even RATting can solve our little "bug" problem

Who is this fag and why should anyone care?

Rolling with this one

I love how Cody defends his sister by throwing a bottle at that cunt, only to be yelled at by his dad

>Not realizing its all for the keks

And then you also run into the issue of gathering the recording once the cameras are dead. Unless you're transmitting footage which is more complicated. Unless you want to spend more time than you have to at the house wiring the cameras in to the house power somehow.

I live near here, I can help with this shit right?

research what actually happened dumb ass. Plenty of docs/psychs have stated this is child abuse but because of a previous ruling their hands are tied.

>showing up in a thread not knowing what the fuck you're talking about
>fucking an hero

Alright, let's say we don't break and enter, therefore invalidating the evidence.
Anyone got extremely directional microphones? Let's put them outside the house, pointing towards windows etc

I mostly just want the raws for the videos.

>Family presents Cody with a death certificate with HIS name on it, then kills him while he painfully tries to escape!
Older brother runs in and smears blood from Cody's neck on his face, screams "It's just a prank brah!"

World lulz, cody dies, family makes millions.

The mother sounds like more of a monster.

Great contribution, thanks.

Heather's (Mommyofive's) work:
MTM Management & Associates
address: 26221 Ridge Rd, Damascus, MD 20872
phone: (301) 253-1222
position: accountant

Pull up a chair and sit down. This will be a while.

>not understanding they stopped making videos and are the CPS are currently looking into this

seriously, do you guys think cops can't access 4chin website? at least make a discord if you are going to fucking plan the heist on internet

>Implying that will work.

It's at least worth spamming their mail and stuff because of the sheer repugnance of their content

we dont need to break in and hide cameras we could just stage it

step one: find child that looks like cody

i volunteer myself for this one
brb going to look for little boy

Lets all give them a ring tomorrow.

yes please, one user said he'd need about 4 people and I think you'd complete that

bumping dicksword idea