>Top 5 worst NFL coaches

1. Marvin Lewis
2. Todd Bowles
3. Chip Kelly
4. Mike Tomlin
5. Hue Jackson

Notice anything, lads?

They're all men.

fitzpatrick and revis are the problem not bowlesy.

They all have 2 first names

Also not sure if this is current coaches or retired but
>no marv levy

Hmm Fitzpatrick did fine in Buffalo and revis did fine in new England.

Honestly can't believe Marvin still has a job 2bh

and fitzpatrick did "fine" last year, what's your point? let me let you in on a little secret, when you're leading the league in interceptions it's not your coach's fault.

m8 how are you not gonna put the head coach with the worst W/L ratio in the history of the NFL on there

they all have vowels in their name?

no one even knows who your coach is

Pretty much this

Chip Kelly might as well be black, so there's that.

>no Pagano
>no Fisher
shit list

Nice try at deflecting attention Jeff Fisher

Where's Gus Bradley?

Isn't he like 20-40 for his career? If he coached anywhere other than Jacksonville he would've been fired

Yeah no Jeff Fisher. Shit list.

An interview question for being a coach at the Jaguars

"Do you support keeping the team shitty enough that it'll inevitably be moved to England?"

Pagano is at 6. Fisher at 8 on my list

>1. Marvin Lewis
No
>2. Todd Bowles
Maybe
>3. Chip Kelly
Literally ran the Eagles into the ground so yes
>4. Mike Tomlin
Literally won a Super Bowl
>5. Hue Jackson
You try winning anything with the Browns

Hue Jackson must be pretty trash. The Browns aren't THAT devoid of talent are they? You should at least have one win by now

>No Fisher

You serious nigga?

>Mike Tomlin
literally never had a losing season

Fisher should be up there.

Kelly and Jackson are being asked to drive cars with three wheels.

what's worse

having 1 coach that can get you to the playoffs but always lose

or having a team that goes through coached and quarterbacks every few years, but never reaches the playoffs

>literally gifted a super bowl

My litttle sister could have coached that team to a SB win

as a razorcake fan i can tell you, the coaching carousel is way worse

You mean the team that was third place in the division the year before he took over?

You mean the team that won an owl the year before that 3rd place season?

They are completely devoid of talent
They have like 20 rookies that get significant time on their roster
There are 7 rounds in the draft
Joe haden is ass and their secondary is shit
The o line is ass outside Thomas and bitonio
They have a revolving door at qb and their best wr is a QB
Their front 7 is ass outside like 2 players

that sucks bro

You mean the team that got refballed to victory in the owl?

>Bowles
>Not Gus
>Tomlin
>Not the fuccboi in SD

>1 play is responsible for a team winning an owl.

Top kek m8. You know the steelers did other things to get in that position. Maybe the seacucks should have played better??

who the hell is named Bowles?

>4. Mike Tomlin

WTF is this shit? one is not like the others, he has actually won an Owl

Rex Ryan

guy has been carried by big ben, he's a trash coach everyone knows this

>Hue Jackson
He isn't a bad coach. The Browns organisation is simply rotten all the way up, but Hue is probably the one bright spot.

>le go for 2 man

Jeff Fisher?

>Notice anything, lads?
You listed 4 black coaches and shoved Chip Kelly in there so you could make ebin race maymays

gruden is worse than kelly

0 (zero) losing seasons

>mfw the Raiders trade Musgraves for based Hue

have you thought of working for cia with those detective skills?

>make a shitzillion dollars by being awful
>worst

He's the fucking man, I mean not if you're a football fan but if you're into seeing how far being an underachiever can get you.

>mfw I guessed Gus Bradley
>mfw I googled it to check and found out I share a birthday with that asshole

>theyre all negros
really activates your neurons

are you high? or did you just miss the blowup last year. Joe Brown and Gary Barnidge are literally their only NFL caliber players.

>if you have high interceptions you're a terrible QB, it's never the coaches fault (Big Ben is always high on INTs and led the league once)
>Tomlin was carried by Big Ben!

Which is it?

Has anyone gone back and created some kind of W-L record from Tomlin's shenanigans?
Yeah I know the whole a single point could have rewritten the entire game stuff, but assuming they played out the exact same, how many were won or lost by his constantly going for 2 or going for it on 4th just because

Shieeeettt

>chip kelly not #1

Dude single handedly fucked the Eagles. Imagine if they still had McCoy and Jackson and never wasted a dickload of cash on Murray

he looks a lot like that black guy from house

>trying this hard to Sup Forums
Jackson is a 1st year coach with fucking Cleveland, Lewis has been solidly mediocre for a while, Bowles has Fitz for a QB and had Jest playing competent football last year, so not enough sample size. but keep forcing this into your narrative and maybe one day it'll be true.

or if they had hired a coach that had used Murray to his strength and not exclusively called plays out of the gun.

it's not a coincidence that he was great in Dallas, is great in Tennessee, and was garbage with the Eagles.

>kills a team for the next decade
>gets another job somehow
>with a team that already killed itself for the next 2 decades
Is he off to the Browns in a few years? That is the only way down left

>muh if anyone criticizes someone who's black, they're Sup Forums!

Fuck off with your projecting reddit

uhhhhh, pretty sure they're Sup Forums because he's implying black coaches across the board are inferior soooooo, fuck off to you too dipshit.

he's implying they're bad coaches though fampai

nice deflection but that's not what he or I said Reddit.

but OP didn't say anything about race, and they aren't all black because Kelly is there. But since race is all our Redditor friend can tunnel-vision he just assumed it must be because they're black while conveniently ignoring Chip Kelly.

Tomlin has a super bowl win and another trip there, your list is shit, playa

*SMACKS LIPS*

I think you guys are missing someone.

Sounds like you're the one doing the implying about black coaches, you fucking stupid ass nigger

I just realized Tomlin is the only coach I can say I like
I hate 3 or 4, give 0 fucks about the rest, but like Tomlin for his meme ass antics. fuk yo field goals

>Notice anything, lads?

Yes, your #4 pick is pants-on-head retarded.

>guy has been carried by big ben

Ben gets injured like 4 games every year because he refuses to throw the ball away (he was always like that even under Cowher). Tomlin still has a winning record with Ben injured.

including Tomlin was just for the free (You)s right?

1. People here don't remember what the Bengals were like before Lewis. They were Browns level bad. The fact that Marvin Lewis resurrected that franchise is nothing short of a miracle. And then to continue to do it after trading away Carson Palmer and losing Ocho Cinco is even more astounding.

2. I don't think he's had a proper chance, its the fucking J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK. Rex left that offensive cupboard dry.

3. Ruined the Eagles which Andy Reid had made relevant after Ray Rhodes drove them into the ground.

4. multiple owl appearances/wins and literally picked up where Cowher left off. No business on this list.

5. If Beli couldn't win one in Cleveland, literally nobody will. Its a surprise Hue hasn't killed himself yet.

ok OP, name 3 reasons why hue is a bad coach other than the browns being a winless team.

Chip Kelly #1

Not even a debate

The Browns drafted 14 rookies this year. Every single one made the final roster. Alabama bootyblasts the Browns any day of the week.

Jeff Fisher is the worst coach in all of football and he's a white male.