Tell me how worthless I am. Tell me why I shouldnt be alive. I'm drunk and am downing pills...

Tell me how worthless I am. Tell me why I shouldnt be alive. I'm drunk and am downing pills. I hope to not be alive in the morning. Just humiliate me.
Pic related its me

You look like a pretty cool guy. I'm going with my first impression here and you look like the kind of dude who would be pretty chill. Unless those pills are actually pez candies then fuck right off with that suicidal shit. You're naive if you think that you're the only one who will care, and killing yourself only brings disappointment from those who are still alive and trying to fight for a reason to live because newsflash here buddy but you aren't the only one on this planet who has felt worthless. It is much more fulfilling to fight the emptiness while offering your support to those who feel the same than to just give up on everything and consequently everyone entirely. Stay in the game, OP.

(a player has left the game)

Most people who fail to commit suicide do not keep trying. People who are in shitty positions tend to think of suicide. When this blows over you'll get your shit back together and everything will be okay.

Try small steps at a time to improve things. You don't need much in life. Find something you enjoy doing, that is your hobby. Find any job that will give you enough for shelter and food.

You'll be okay.

He's a cowardly fucktard, then. Should use those nunchucks to fight for life not pose on Sup Forums.

Internet tough guy eh. You'll grow out of it.

If you can't understand why people would want to off themselves then you've had a pretty awesome life. Good for you. Don't comment on what you don't understand.

Listen to this user, OP. You're the exact opposite of worthless, so long as you keep yourself above the tide and dare to find yourself happiness in the midst of what you're going through. You'll be glad you stayed.

Do your best man! As they say, if life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

Fuck right off, I hate the idea because I know someone who committed suicide and they left me in the dark about everything before they ditched life altogether. Suicide is selfish, and I may not understand why someone would, the fact that someone could is infuriating. How dare you betray the ones who care about you by selling your goddamned life away, sometimes without even a proper warning or a decent goodbye. You're betraying everyone who ever gave a damn about you, and you are betraying the person you could have become.

goodnight beautiful sweet prince rip

You look like a nice guy, user. I'd kick it with you. I'm straight, but I know plenty of girls that would fuck you.

Go jerk off and go to bed, man... Life gets better, I swear.

OP Here..

To answer a particular question, this is unfortunately the only picture i have on this comp because it is my work compw.

I've dealt with depression and suicidal thoughts for the past 5 years knowingly, and probably furthwer back unknowngly. I knwo what it means to turn my back on others, bu in a way i fweel like i deserve this. And I want this. I can't stand dealing with my own demons any longer.

I've dealt with depression and suicidal thoughts for longer than that you pussy. Over 20 years worth and I'm still here. Know why? Because I wanna laugh at the dumbasses that actually take their own life. So go on, make me laugh pussyboi

Didn't you hear that pills are for pussies? What are you, afraid of feeling feelings or what?

i've had depression since i was 10 (25 now) admitting you need outside help is the hard part. after getting good therapy and much needed medication you start to see the world differently. it's not a dark place where negativity surrounds you, that line of thought is caused by the depression and it's not the reality

whoa we got a badass over here

Thumps Up, user

Badass? No, I've just learned to channel those thoughts and change them from depression and suicide to something else or I do something to keep my mind occupied. I find a reason to live every single day. Video games, movies, music, books, any fucking thing at this point.

Don't do it, love.. Life is worth fighting for.
I've been through hell, back and forth, tried hanging myself twice and both times, the branch broke.. for my own rotten luck. Here, a little something for you to fap with joy when you go back home. Stay strong Sup Forumsro

Honestly user you're really cute. I feel like you're a fun guy to hang out with and need to figure out what your purpose in life is and have a self support and self motivation system to help you out when you feel alone and maybe seek some professional help. I can't judge much for the professional help because that didn't help me but I hope you can get some and it'll help you.

OP here again

I appreciate everything, but whats done is done.
I can't help my own problems. Beleive me I've been to therapy a number of times. Fuck one time they discharged me from a hospital with no follow ups and literally had me fend for myself in the midst of things. But I can't control what my mind wants.
Good Night everyone. When Heaven retunrs tell him I said hello

Goodnight attractive OP, hopefully you wake up in the morning and we hear from you again.

Did everyone here humiliate you like you asked for? Maybe you should ask yourself why that is. This is Sup Forums after all, everyone here is free to be as vile and unfeeling as possible due to the freedom of anonymity and yet nobody took you up on your demands. Why is that? You aren't worthless. But in case you succumb to your demons, I will mourn what I can of you and who you might have become had you lived to fight again user.

ok

Dude, pls there is so much to live for, so much you haven't seen yet. No matter how shitty things are for you right now, I guarantee things will get better. Please, go to the hospital or get some help. It's worth it dude, please.

You have a whole life ahead of you, so much more than you imagine. Basically, I was raised by a trash family without love or care but you know what? Things got better, much better eventually. Why? Because of me. You are not fucking alone and trust me, you WILL get out of whatever situation you're in now. Don't give up!!

What pills are you downing?

vicaden. 500mg

how many?

dude, be careful about the tylonel in those. they can damage your liver.

I'm kinda in the same boat. gonna shoot up 0.3 grams of heroin with no prior use of IV in a minute

fuck that pussy shit get some percocet 10 and go out in style

Stop brandishing a nunchaku and get a proper hair cut and I'd hit that. So, don't kill yourself.

Or do but film it because that would be hot.

sure, those are slightly more potent.

Sup Forums is a special board full of only the best threads humanity has to offer.

EAT PANTS

DO EET FAGGOT!

Liver damage is not pretty. The side effects can be devastating and you don't want that, believe me. Nurse here. Please take care of yourself, user.

If anyone deserves to die it's people like you. Wherever you are and whoever you are, you're a disgrace. On this board there is no way of knowing if OP is legit or not but either way you're a piece of shit. Have yourself a shitty life, with my sincerest hopes that you suffer every second of it if OP does indeed leave us.

I have been an M.D. for almost 5 years now and my professional opinion is DO EET FAGGOT!!!

What about you STFU, Nigger?

Why? Whats the point in suiciding for you?

Yes, thanks for asking.

Hot nurse?
Serious question, why are many female nurses really big bitches and males nurses seem either laid back or nicer?

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

DO EET FAGGT!!!

Then do it
DO IT MOTHERFUCKER DO IT PULL THE TRIGGER
all these anons want to stop you because
>muh life is valuable
If you're so sad then do it
Dont let these redditors stop you
Don't forget to livestream;)

Cuz men allways do a better job than wimin. That's why they deserve more money.

I hope I've never so much as passed you on the street by accident. It would be maddening to know that something like you walks among the rest of this world like it deserves to be here at all.

I live in southern Usbekistan so there's no way we could meet each other. But if we do, I'd give you a rope like that.

>ITT
>redditors
Kys
Any real Sup Forumsto would tell him to livestream so he can go in the rekt threads
But you have no idea what that is do you lil tike?

>Implying there's any such thing as a 'real Sup Forums'

This
All these redditors see the real Sup Forums and freak the fuck out like lmao

I'm being serious. In my experience, most American female nurses are cunts and foreign females vary. Only dealt with American male nurses, but they always seem almost too nice or just really laid back.

Hot? Not in a million years, Sup Forumsro
The majority nurses are overworked so hence the cranky atmosphere. Most of them are really good people though. It goes both ways.

I'm beeing serial too. Super serial.

do you want to post a skype OP?

>implying there isn't
There's the reddit infested side of Sup Forums
Then there's the real Sup Forumstards
>there's no reddit "infesting" Sup Forums I literally saw redditors posting like this was there home site
Kys fag

Why arent you little pussy doing it the manly way? Drill a hole in your head.

I do feel bad for nurses in that they go through tons of competitive schooling just to be worked into the ground. Seems like a shit pay off.

OP dead nao?

Being a nurse in Japan is fucked up. Long hours, pay sucks but you get to help people. I say its worth it.

I'm a nurse in Germany. Horrible conditions.

Ikr.... lulz

NIGGERRRRR

Ever given a hj / bj?

Nope. But when they get an errection while I'm washing them, I'm taking an extra big catheder and shove it up there without lube. That teaches them old fucks to sexualise me.

Indeed, user..

Same here.

wtf is wrong with you u cunt

For you I'd use a draining pipe.

Get the fuck out the matrix op it my turn

Stay alive OP!!!

I beat you to death with that pipe you are the worst thing to happen to nurses and patients

Fag

He's on his way out. You REALLY think he gives a crispy crap about his liver?!

STFU NIGGER

Couple of nurses on this thread. We obviously care, user

Cheer up faggot and stop being edgy. You can be life's bitch or you can laugh at it and take it by the balls your choice.

OP has just passed away. R.I.P. sweet prince.

T...Todd!?

You could mail it to op.

I won't buy your game, Todd

Now op just i few tips for u

firstly you got toe live steam it

Second pills are for poesies and your just a pric

Third it has to be bloody gory and greepy as hel you have to inspire put some passion in to it

Fourth talk about some wiard shit whild doing it makes it more relavent

Fith shed i litle tear becauase you realised you fuckt up big and there is s no going back and you just traumatised your whole family.

Six remember you are going to pis and shit your self

Seventh dont chicken out half way. Thats going to fuck you up even more

Hi and if all that shit goes as plan you might even become the next 4can Sup Forums legend and meme king

So dont make us wait to long