Anyone have any experiences with voodoo/curses? Please share

Anyone have any experiences with voodoo/curses? Please share.

It works if you believe it works

sure.
If you want to make someone paranoid all you have to do is chant "I'm a stupid narcissistic retard" over and over and over while thinking of the person you want to curse

This one's a pain in the ass. Makes you all slow and shit.

This one makes all your friends hate you. Basically until you die.

Voodoo is good too though. Keeps you healthy.

Don't know about Voodoo but staying the fuck away from curses is a great life choice

Dated a witch for a while.
Not some angsty teen. A real witch who traces her lineage back to the 1500's.
She took me to a Gathering where I ended up standing naked in a circle around a bonfire with her naked mother on my left and her naked grandmother one over.
Saw some weird things that night that I can't explain.

Maybe not a curse but fuck you, you wont argue with this on your ass

This will fuck your day up too.

Care trying to explain? Extremely interested

He means cheap parlor tricks.

There is no such demonstrable thing as the supernatural.

Greentexts?
How/why did you break up and did she curse your ass?

Kek

Burn a picture of a picture of the person you want to curse. Keep the ashes. Burn a chicken or bird no older than 1 week. Keep the ashes. Roll a ball from fresh human feces about the size of a egg. Mix all ashes. Consume mixture in hour before midnight same day. Person in picture will suffer near death within next moon cycle.

Bumping for potential

That's a matter of how you define it. Westerners tend to think of the supernatural as something existing beyond the material world, while traditionally it's more like people regarded any experiences beyond usual, everyday occurrences to be supernatural. Weddings and coronations, for example, and I'm pretty sure those exist, demonstrably.

It sounds to me like you want to engage in wordplay. Nobody cares how people regard their experiences when it comes to a question of truth. There is either something obviously supernatural or not, and that is contingent upon being demonstrated.

I have experience with curses. I curse a lot

>How/why did you break up and did she curse your ass?

"real" .. "wiccans" don't curse. there's the Threefold Law to consider - if you curse someone, it'll come back on you three times as strong.

anyone claiming to be a 'wiccan' who says they curse people is a hot topic angsty Zim fan.