Nostalgia thread

nostalgia thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DzqXFfPg6UE
youtube.com/watch?v=5XHsDJ-9EDs
gaming.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_games_with_multiple_discs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was a disgusting looking and awful show

hey opinions are like assholes, my friend.
everyone's got one.

It was pretty okay honestly i still remember B-Damen, Beyblade (the old ones not the new metal stuff)

That show fucking sucked dude. French trash.

>nostalgia thread
>Starts with Code Lyoko

Fuck I'm old.

I completely agree, but the shitty music is deeply embedded into my nostalgias. Even as a kid, I hated it.

Of course, I don't mind if you like it, that was of course just my opinion.

The best.

that show was so wierd, still watched it.

Qu'est-ce que tu viens juste de dire sur moi petite salope ? je te ferais savoir que je suis sorti premier de ma classe dans la légion étrangère, et j'ai participé à de nombreuses attaques surprises contre Al-Quaeda, j'ai plus de 300 victimes confirmées. Je suis entrainé aux tactiques de gorilla et je suis le meilleur sniper de toutes les forces armées françaises. Tu n'es rien de plus qu'une autre cible. Je te ferais disparaitre de cette putain de planète avec une précision jamais-vue auparavant, souviens-toi de mes putains de paroles. Tu peux pense que tu peux t'en sortir après avoir dit de la merde sur moi sur Internet? Réfléchis-bien, enculé. Au moment où nous parlons je contacte mon réseau d'espions à travers le globe et ton IP se fait tracer en ce moment même alors prépare toi à la tempête, vermine. La tempête qui va balayer cette pathétique petite chose que tu appelles ta vie. T'es putain de mort gamin. Je peux être n'importe où, n'importe quand, et je peux te tuer de plus de sept-cent manières, et cela juste à mains nues. Je suis non seulement très entrainé au combat à main nue, mais j'ai aussi accès à l'arsenal entier de l'Armée de Terre de la République et je l'utiliserai à son maximum pour rayer ton petit cul du continent, espèce de petite merde. Si seulement tu avais su la vengeance impie qui t'attendait grâce à ton petit commentaire "malin", peut être tu aurais fermé ta gueule. Mais tu ne l'a pas fait, non tu ne l'a pas fait, et maintenant tu en paye le prix, putain d'abruti. Je vais te chier dessus jusqu'à ce que tu te noies dedans.
T'es putain de mort, gamin.

Ouah, Bien meme l'ami!

Worst fuCking show ever. True WEEB, kys.

What was this show called again? It was so fucking legit

^^^

The Big O

the truly best

Awww shit mothafuckin Keith David in the building. Man that was good, even when The Goliath Chronicles got boring it was still enthralling as a kid.

Fucking 10/10

Only 90's kids will get this

I don't remember much about that show but I remember the theme song was killer

THERE IS A WORLD, THAT IS VIRTUAL AND DIFFERENT. IT CAN BE SO COLD. IT MAKES US STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. A HOPE TO A LIFE, IF YOU RESET IT TO THE START.

nigga that song was garbage.

Watched it all the fucking time when I was like 10. The only thing that bothers me about it is how everyone's forehead is so fucking huge

The lyrics are trash but the instrumental is tight.

I think you need to listen to that, or develop a better taste.

Good shit coming through. Too bad they fucked it up with the "sequel"

Art style was garbage save for the line quality, but the show's premise was jazzin' as fuck and it had a pretty sick ending where it didn't need a sequel.

Nah, I'm good.

nemo was finna get dat REM SLEEP PUTH PUTH

The theme song will forever be ingrained in my head and i hate/love it

That's Time Squad, nigga

Great show! I never did get through Evolution, tho.

Best toy.

I dont have a pic but i think the show was called s cry ed or something to that effect

As far as I know, I'm the only kid who played this fucking game. To level 743, no less.

This show was awesome. omi was my homie

Fuck yeah! I just found mine buried in a box of power rangers shit at my parents house.

Lost all of the armor years ago though.

I'm really tempted to look for one on amazon. My childhood sucked, and that was one of the very few cool things i had.

i LOVED that show

I kind of liked Ying Yang Yo....

And American Dragon...

Oh and that fuckin comic book show that had prometheus and bob and those toys that got melted and blended every episode. What was that called?

And Kappa Mikey sort of. Was a little cringey at times but I liked the different art style piled together

Don't. It'll be one more thing that lets you down. That thing is ass.

Oh I loved Kappa Mikey

Dragon Ball Z is my favorite thing about my childhood. I still love that shit today. Thinking of getting a turtle hermit symbol tattoo.

I don't believe you! I would cherish it.

I actually found a shitload of DBZ dvds at the thrift store today. Like, the old dub with Rock The Dragon and shit. It's a shit dub but I got a soft spot for it.

I feel like I was the only kind in the entire world that couldn't get into Dragon Ball.
I'm no saying its bad, I'm just saying it wasn't my thing

Oh fuck yeah nice finds

kid*

Kablam! my nigga

I didn't know a lot of people who weren't into it. It was one of those inescapable things, like ninja turtles were before it.

You missed out. Nothing was more exciting to me in my adolescence until the day i saw boobs.

Sorry I don't speak baguette

Straight outta 2003

Its the navy seal pasta in french

youtu.be/DzqXFfPg6UE

2005 (the most sold one)

Agree
It wasn't so bad

this game was bitchin

Right right. Loved that shit, gunna watch it again now

agreed

Here in Mexico this shit was all the fucking rage

Nah nigga me and you both played this game.
It felt so satisfying to play in a strange way even if I spent most of my time level/tech grinding in the first world with that room of constant spawning goblinmons.

You're definitely not alone user.

I was more of a looney tunes/ old CN fag

>guey ya trajeron la 99, vamos a ver
>Como haces el especial guey?
>no mames, si ese pendejo esta usando a Rugal

Good days

enchirito taco burrito

>hilarious and original
What the fuck is even an "enchirito"?

Dude, watch kung pow. I demand it

The best thing on the whole goddamn Taco Bell menu

Anyone?

>taco bell
Eh, It may be good but I think I rather stick to real mexican food

I've never had it, it's a quote from the movie

From Kung Pow? I've watched the movie and don't remember the phrase. In which part do they say it?

youtube.com/watch?v=5XHsDJ-9EDs
>Nacho*

best PS1 game coming straight from 1999, only ps1 game to be 4 discs long

Riven: The Sequel to Myst

FF9 was 4 discs

gaming.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_games_with_multiple_discs

Last good mainline FF in my opinion

I wouldn't know - still haven't played it despite owning a copy for years.

10 was alright. 7 and 8 were really great experiences. I'm a little worried that they're gonna screw up the 7 remake.

My nigga, that is my favorite movie.

I would constantly ask other people about it and nobody knew what I was talking about. The NES game was super fun too.

Mec on est sur un thread de dessins animés, stop le pavé MMA