What are some examples of actors/actresses losing their shit, engaging in awkward interviews etc

What are some examples of actors/actresses losing their shit, engaging in awkward interviews etc

youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ytY6DZNGCUU
youtube.com/watch?v=HPXMHZ4XEs0
youtube.com/watch?v=dpscJe4L9Do
youtube.com/watch?v=uhC1YXZXT_o
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8
instagram.com/amlosique/
youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE
youtube.com/watch?v=GrsJDy8VjZk
youtube.com/watch?v=jjC3ycS_2js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think billy bob was funny as fuck here... that story about the monster magazine!!

I don't know... what... you're talking about... I don't know... what... you mean

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ytY6DZNGCUU

youtube.com/watch?v=HPXMHZ4XEs0
youtube.com/watch?v=dpscJe4L9Do

Oliver Reed was king of being a dick in interviews

youtube.com/watch?v=uhC1YXZXT_o

He's gotta be on drugs, right?

What's the point of this thread? You get off on celebrities stumbling? Give you a little power trip?

I defy anybody to sit through this whole thing without pausing
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8

Something must have happened right before... Billy Bob looks out of it and the guy on the right is nervous as fuck. Look at the monitor, the studio people even knew it was going to shit.

christ what a upstanding citizen she is

instagram.com/amlosique/

He or his publicist had asked the host to only talk about his shitty music, which is of course ridiculous and I'm glad the host decided not to go along with it. The guy is famous for being an actor etc and to not even bring that up at any point is stupid.

Chill out, Billy

i uhm... don't know what you are talking about.....i don't know

There's that, but it's not JUST that. Several of the people in that room are drugged up as fuck.

The Cringeman Guru-Murthy Collection

youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE

youtube.com/watch?v=GrsJDy8VjZk

youtube.com/watch?v=jjC3ycS_2js

omg which famous person are you?

the one with Richard Ayoade is just a bit of banter though really

Ayoade was fairly flabbergasted at the needless racial comparisons

I did it but I don't know who that guy is beyond that he gets memed every time something happens.

"British Norwegian"... it's a fucking joke m8

I actually really enjoyed the Ayoade interview because it seemed completely genuine and nobody really got ruffled or mad about anything because they both can see how ridiculous the process is and riff on it.