Well shit

Well shit.
I don't know what to do here guys. I'm failing all but one class in high school. I'm not gonna fucking graduate.

What can I do? I'm helpless.

How are you this stupid dude

Finish high school online. It's cool. No one cares.

I'm not stupid... I just skip class sometimes. I mean fuck I attend all the tests and shit. Everyone else is doing just fine.

Wtf how guess its G.E.D time

Nah man you're hitting single digits there, you're certified retarded. Get into special needs or extension high and go for your GED.

Try to not be mentally disabled

you need to really TRY to be that dumb

seriously OP highschool is a fucking joke

it's ridiculously easy to ensure that glue-eating retards can pass their classes and graduate

seems like your even more retarded than a glue-eating retard

Keep at it i was in the same position but i graduated kek

I sure hope getting high and playing vidya a few times when you should have been in class will make up for 50 years of earning minimum wage. Be nice to your parents, you'll be living with them for a while.

Get the fuck out of school, get a GED, find a tolerable trade that you don't suck at, get an apprenticeship, and start earning money.

Just dear god get the fuck out of school. You obviously aren't going to get anything out of it and you're dragging that poor school's average down.

You could change your race. Schools graduate niggers who can't write their fucking names.

Summa school nigga.

I missed a third of a semester due to mono and I still got Bs, dumbass.

Eh high schools gay now or teachers have gotten gay. You can ace all your tests but if you don't do any homeworks you'll fail the class.

Luckily when I was in high school I had
A) teachers who would give me a packet at the end of the semester full of addition subtraction and patterns to help boost my grade up 50 points.
B) Teachers who let you hand in every single homework from the semester the day before they logged in grades and kids who saved every single homework they ever did.
C) some of the best cheaters I've ever experienced in my entire life.

I'll never forget how surprised and yet still chill I was when my math teacher told me I had a Zero average mid semester

I didn't study for finals and still got 5/7 A,s

Lmfao

This cannot be a surprise. If you thought you did well at the time of the exam you are officially retarded. Obviously skipping classes doesnt work out for you, lesson learned for next year I guess.

Dude you must be really retarded. I take all AP classes and get A's and B'd. All I do is fuck around with friends, play video games, fap, go on b.

It's never to late to start studying. These are the only word you need to know "may I take your order sir"

>high schools gay now or teachers have gotten gay. You can ace all your tests but if you don't do any homeworks you'll fail the class.

Bullshit.

90% of classes are based on some sort of point system. You just need to understand it.

You can get by with B's and C's by doing an extremely small amount of work because tests/quizzes/essays being weighted and ignoring monotonous assignments that give little point value.

I did about 60% of my assignments and had over a 3.0 GPA. My implication is you can literally get away doing about half the work your teachers want you to do (which already isn't very much work) and get by with C's as long as you aren't a moron and you actually learn things

I was in high school 5 years ago but I still know people in high school and it's still the exact same it was when I graduated.

You have a 5.89% in a class, I would struggle getting that low if I tried, become a security guard or something, a profession that doesn't involve brains

I can see your future, welfare for mental disability

You could do your fucking homework

If my child had grades like that I'd put them up for adoption. You are a complete waste of resources that could be spent on someone thats capable of making something of themselves.

Ah see I was college 5 years ago. Times change I suppose. Nothing like high school from 06-10. Homework legit killed some kids

>Those dark ages of 06-10 where children were given HOMEWORK!
You're as retarded as OP if you think their was some sort of homework buff. Every school does shit differently.

Redo your term. That's it. You'll be one year behind, no big deal. Ask whether you can make up some courses during summer.

Git gud, faggot.

Try to persuade your teachers to exchange grades for sexual favors

Suicide attempt. Seriously.

No, you won't get automatic A's or anything like that, but you could have your current grades wiped and get a second chance to redo the work.

School systems change what they put emphasis on. It isn't really surprising that they finally wisened up and realized that if a kid can pull off straight A's on exams then he deserves to pass regardless of anything else.

But I guess I'm retarded if you say so

>He thinks someone lazy enough to fail high school is motivated enough to redo all the work
Wew lad

not sure what this idiot is trying to say

OP just start working harder. Get your GED (its equivalent to a high school diploma)

I would recommend enlisting in the army or going to a trade school after acquiring your GED

IF YOU PLAN ON GOING TO COLLEGE:
-Study for the SAT if your good at english
-Study for the ACT if your good at math

and for the love of god start working harder because life gets a lot more difficult after high school

also if your good at science ACT is the way to go

>if your good at
you haven't paid attention, have you?

A GED isn't equivalent to a diploma. I own a small business that requires no special training for the employees and I refuse to hire anyone with a GED. Why? Because they're fucking stupid.

youre just stupid. go to the military. or be a useless cock on welfare.