Whatever happened to the #oscarssowhite movement? Everyone stopped giving a shit...

Whatever happened to the #oscarssowhite movement? Everyone stopped giving a shit, even though "Straight Outta Compton" was criminally robbed. Now everyone complains about female leads or DCucks.

Fuck Sup Forums

It'll come back around when Oscar season starts again.

It's not oscar season yet.
Somewhere around the time of the Golden Globes they will start shouting for token Oscars again.

niggers only care when other people do

>Whatever happened to the #oscarssowhite movement?

It won.

The academy buckled and basically promised from now on there'd be fucking affirmative action in who receives awards.

Basically they publicly admitted that from now on the Oscars are meaningless.

When were racists afraid?
And of what?

> Every single year in America, over 5,000 blacks are murdered by fellow blacks.

Do any niggers give a shit? Nope.

Black lives don't matter. Even to niggers.

Let me correct that...

Black lives matter when there is free shit to loot or if there's a TV camera around.

Meanwhile, the #1 killer of niggers by far, is other niggers.

>Black lives matter when there is free shit to loot or if there's a TV camera around.
>Meanwhile, the #1 killer of niggers by far, is other niggers.

This.

/thread

>Not enough good nigger actors to get nominated
>throw epic chimpout
>Oscar ratings tank

Was this the moment when the Oscars jumped the shark?

Sup Reddit

>Basically they publicly admitted that from now on the Oscars are meaningless.

It wasn't meaningless already?

didn't they flood the voting pool with niggers to get more minority votes or some shit? I remember reading about that a while ago. It will probably still be all white people again too which would be hilarious.

Did people actually enjoy straight outta compton? It felt awkward as fuck.

the scene with Dre leaving Death Row was probably one of the most forced bullshit scenes I've ever seen. WHAT YU GON CALL IT DEN

AFTAMAFF.....*looks at camera*

>blacks only make 12% of the population
>they want the same amount of representation in media as whites

Why is the Triforce from Zelda on that person's head?

that oscars night was physically painful
every single joke and skit was just black people whining
if there really was discrimination in the oscars, mexicans wouldn't be taking half the awards for the last 3 years

cause video game culture now belongs to feminists, or so they say

they added more minority and women members to the academy (who then vote on nominees)

>Black lives matter when there is free shit to loot or if there's a TV camera around.
>Meanwhile, the #1 killer of niggers by far, is other niggers.

Next time some nigger says "BLM" tell that nigger to take his own fucking advice.

It was all right, but not really Oscar-worthy. Maybe they could've nominated the actor who played Eazy-E, he was pretty fucking good. Otherwise it was pretty middle-of-the-road. I think it might've been a better film if Dr. Dre and Ice Cube weren't so heavily involved with the creative process. It came off kinda dishonest and one-sided

If any black filmmakers deserved the nomination last year, I'd pick the guy that made Creed. I was really pleasantly surprised by that movie

Notice the Sup Forumstard. Unable to form any real argument, he instead resorts to accusations and name-calling. It truly is a pathetic creature, is it not?

huh, guess ghostbusters is getting an oscar next year

Makes you think

>"Straight Outta Compton" was criminally robbed.
No it wasn't. It was an ok movie, but nothing special

If you aren't going to say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Hello ______

>How can we stop people from perpetuating the myth that we're violent and a danger to society?
>I know, let's threaten them with physical harm

that's only because of cultural differences though.
only white kids are privileged enough to have parents that teach them complex concepts like how to obey the law

Have there been any "black" movies in 2016?

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Memes aside, I can tell you're trying and think you're being hilarious but just stop

Birth Of A Nation

They're afraid now, and they're afraid of Gay ass niggers going on a chimpout

But so am I, and I'm not even racist.

If your really lucky they'll also pull out a screenshot from 'Fate of Empires' as 'Evidence'

Thoughts?

looking good young man

I'd introduce him to my wife's daughter.

most people won't even read the hate and assume he's a black trump supporter

haha

sheeeiiittt

There's also that any outliers are absorbed into the opposite groups. Smart Back people who escape the ghetto end up with white descendants and stupid white people who end up in the ghetto have black descendants.

Though the blacks will eventually be absorbed completely into the white race if they stay a minority.

>make niggers slaves again
ftfy thug

>Whatever happened to the #oscarssowhite movement

Someone counted and realized blacks are actually overrepresented in awards this century relative to population.

If you really want a group that's overrepresented you should strip the awards from jews.

But that'll never even be mentioned for mysterious reasons.

#blacklivesmatter #nojustisnopiss

it was no longer usefull in bashing white people you niggas getting played by commies