Outkast are overrated right?

outkast are overrated right?

What? Are you crazy?

Oh hell yes?

This tells me it's time to get off Sup Forums for the night.

ALRIGHT. Fuck this board I'm out.

maybe if your favorite musician is taylor swift

No nigga

i hate this board so much

Hell yes. Very. Fucking Andre thinks he's too good to rap, wants to sing about roses smelling like shit or something instead. Fuck this bullshit.

nah

no

As a footnote, ATLiens is 10/10.

I like how the only comments are
>Hell yeah
>fuck no
They write some catchy tunes, but most pop artist are overrated. They work with stuff allready invented, but sometimes find new ways to use it. But who cares? Just nod ur head to the beat.

OP here and this is exactly what I'm sayng. They got cool conceots and catchy shit, if your a sub-normie.

But they didn't invent none of that shit neither. Others actually innovated, and did it harder. I don't feel like you can incorporate elements of dirty south gangsta trunk rap, but also try to be intellectual and "vibrant" at the same time. It gets too corny and non-believable at that point

im with these guys. fuck you OP, your such a cocksucking faggot its unreal

The board seems a bit shit at the moment

I think its time to get off too

>inb4 samefag

t. unfresh and unclean pleb

what do they have to do to be inventive when combining two disparate styles doesn't count because it offends your sensibilities

hey man i didn't say they weren't pretty great. They're just overrated

No, they should do just what they want. Make some good music from the heart. I think the people that find them to be genious producers haven't heard allot of old shit, or the right old shit. But the producers have and they have some good idea's with it. Same with Kanye. He just fills songs completely with sounds and some people think hes the greatest for doing that. I think it just comes down to the melody. If you make some good melodys, there will always be people that love and haters.

This

true kanye is a bit like this but he makes better music from the heart