Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BP3R_YCBGyb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alcohol = not high school
try harder

which one is a sloot?

thats easy, both of them

moar right

more of the left 2? maybe the far right as well?

go on

she is amazing

Sir, it seems that we've somehow lost the cleavage

god i want to throat fuck her so bad

Ex gf from high school. I always wanted to see her getting fucked. Anyone would like to?

Too old

why loop a gif multiple times for a webm?

far right

Have you ever been to high school?

is that an offer?

moar

gf

instagram.com/p/BP3R_YCBGyb/

we are sorry for you but it's HS not kindergarten

here is the cleavage
not only you

nudes or gtfo

australian?

d'awwwww

Yah sure if you like to wwyd to her?

ass shots?

lucky mother fucker

only in America. gotta be 21. they could be Euro, I guess.

something taken post 2007?

michelle?

Lol, you're right it's lsd, weed, xtc, and xanax now.

how many do you have? the usual: choke her with my cock, shove frozen peas in her ass, pull her hair

I'm stunned. High school is where most people starting drinking. I was 15 the first time I got drunk.
I live in LA.

braces are so youthful anc hot.

You're fucking retarded, they just get someone to buy it. They usually buy kegs senior year.

oc?

Oh to be in High School again. Free spirited and fun girls. Their skin feels so silky soft and smooth.

Then you get to your late 20s and realize dating is worse than fucking a cactus. Women are dead inside, they don't put as much effort into that silky softness for their skin anymore and they're all looking for a sugar daddy.

For all you underage and early 20s, enjoy women while they're in their prime. They turn to utter shit in their mid 20s and become garbage tier near 30.

like this?
no, but please post a picture of michelle. she must be hot, if she looks like her

is there a vid to go along with this? and if not any noods at all?

Wtf nigga? Are you saying women don't feel good to lay on top of after they hit 20? Like their skin becomes rough and dry or some shit?

oc from her ig if that's what you're asking

Holy fuck. Well makes sense you are here, with the traumatic parental abuse (whether from obvious neglect or blatant disregard for your health. alcohol is a poison and people under 21 can't handle it yet) you suffered at a formative age.

any feet shots?

no video and no nudes, sorry

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017

> chill babe, their like you know my big bro's.
> who's that girl that waved at you?!

Holy fuck that's hot. Please post more

yes. it's been like this for all of history. it's more like mid to late 20's though. in recent years it seems like western women are becoming shit and garbage tier earlier as well (don't let makeup and filters fool you).

disregard this user. post moar of left 2

I don't believe that she's in high school. You post her all the time and there's no way she's under 20.

You still want to disregard after seeing this? Only way the picture could be better is if she was nood

nudes?

Holy shit high school girls these days are ugly as fuck. I feel bad for the younger generation. When I went to high school they were smokin hot.

>A download
fake

I wish

Any sole shots?

agreed. look at old high school/jailbait pics for proof lol they are more open and sluttier than back then though

moar

As someone who works in a high school, i can say with full confidence that teenage girls are some of the most obnoxious people on earth. As attractive as they may be, it's all ruined the second they open their mouth.

No, sorry

if you are into chicks with a back like a board and below average asses then have your fap. i can tell the other 2 are better, especially the other asian

theyre still great in the sack, and WAAAAAAAAAAAY more naive enough to try things..

that's why you always keep their mouth's stuffed

and it's trending to get worse. they're insufferable, more so the more they don't like you or want to fuck you.

without the shirt?