You're avoiding something right now. What is it?

You're avoiding something right now. What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LJHXp2zHbDc
youtu.be/nc02X67hHOQ
youtu.be/el5U2tIMVMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sleep

1500 word Remote Sensing application report. Anyone feel like writing one for me?

Life

what he said

Killing myself

a cigarette

+1

Working.

Sleep.
Shouldve gotten to sleep hours ago so i can work on my truck but i prob wont do that either.
My life is disorganized.

This thread.

Bye.

Sleep

Studying for Med exams

The sniper that's outsi--

organizing the shed and hurting my back more than it already is x.x

Studying for math exam

bump

Penis inspection day

Landmines in eastern Europe

Pičku materinu..

Life

Going to sleep and having to wake up and do it all over AGAIN.

I'm avoiding life right now.

I'm not going to work because my car is in the shop (day 3 now, wtf)
I'm not working on my game because I'm just a failure in general

>All
To think

I saw 5 centimeters per second last night and I feel like a shit right now.

bump

A few of my old friends...
I cut them out of my life but they dont seem to think som been avoiding them for the past month.

Up

Calling a psych to get an appointment

same, and at 8am.

and I have work..

Putting down my cat.

suicide is an option now, but painless fast suicide has made helium tanks require oxygen here.
at least im not afraid to die anymore.

My step Dad

leaving the bed and getting shit done in general

People in general

Rent. Been living in a place for 3 months now without paying because it is hard to evict me and the landlord is a degenerate.

i gotta find two more gold skulltulas so i can buy the blue flame to start the ice temple

My death

Death.

morning

Sending in my application for apprenticeship which I should have sent in three fucking weeks ago.

this

Studying for my exams

I'm actually just taking a poop. Gotta get some evil out before I shower

Working on one of my cars

Player unknowns battlegrounds.

Whats cars have you ?

>avoiding starting my day
>work starts 7am; be 5:50am
>up all night angry
>just dumped trifling bitch
>said was napping
>then said good night
>went on snapchat and saw her friend posted a video of her talking with a guy at a bar and a heart around them
>feelsbadman

LETS ALL DIE TOGETHER

youtu.be/LJHXp2zHbDc

Going to the doctor. I have a pain in my side, feels like someone is stabbing me with an ice pick where my floater rib is on my left side.
I'm getting more and more used to it as the years pass, now it feels duller than it used to when I was a kid, like there is a golf ball inside of me, or, someone has punched me so hard with just a knuckle that an area the size of a baseball is bruised. But there is still the sharp piercing pain inside that bruise, like a sewing needle made of solid hydrogen is being thrust in and out, slowly. Just plunging into the same hole it's left, 30 years ago.
When I was a kid it only happened a little bit each day, for seconds or minutes, now it's always there and it gets worse when I think about it. The best I can do is look for a laugh, look for something thoughtful, something that gets me to think about anything but myself for long enough that I don't notice the pain.

I've told people about it, but the only people that are willing to listen, care more about other things. No one knows what it is, not even the medical professionals that I've talked to, but they were in other fields.

I've just grown comfortable with the idea that I've lived enough of life and that if whatever this is, kills me, well, at least it's given me enough time to know what it's been like to be a human for almost 40 years.

Life in general.

you are loved

Getting up to go to school. Talking to this girl who ive been talking to on a daily basis over the phone. (She doesnt go to my school)

Im avoiding a senior class field trip because I hate those assholes

Losing weight

I wish someone real would say that to me, or at least, had when it mattered.

Just picked up a 94 Dodge Caravan. Not sure what I want to do with it yet. Has been sitting for 10 years.

What he said

same

getting caught smoking

getting my shit together.
>supposed to be asleep rn so i can't get shit done tomorrow
>spending my night with vidya
it's been 2years now this kind of life.
i keep saying i want to fix myself but i always cop out cus i'm a pussy

go to the bar and talk to people, search for some girl/guy to love and talk without any problem, get friends online and meet them in real life, search for a job or a hobby to keep u entertained, there's a lot of things to do user, keep the good mood always :)

You will, the other 2 films they make you feel just as shitty too (girl who kept through time and the antlantis one)

Moving out the rest of my stuff and cleaning my house. It's my last day here before the new owners take over tomorrow.

bump

Go to the fuckin doctor idiot

Tell them, faggot

If it's been there since you were a kid chances are you aren't dying anytime soon
Just wait to see the doc or go earlier if possible
Knowing is half the battle

What's the game all about?

What's wrong with catto?

>go to the bar and talk to people
too expensive
>search for some girl/guy to love and talk without any problem
everyone has problems
>get friends online and meet them in real life
travel is too expensive
>search for a job or a hobby to keep u entertained
I've been online since 89 and on Sup Forums since Sup Forums had less than a million posts, this is my hobby, and I don't have to work for money.
>there's a lot of things to do user
right
>keep the good mood always :)
I was in a good mood after 9/11, I thought things were going to change. That was how I knew Sup Forums was a good place, they liked 9/11 too, even though it'd been awhile, it was still a good joke. Then moot shut down /i/, we were banned for starting raids, even, people who started the irl shit like chanology and occupy got shit on, anonymous... that word has lost it's weight.

No. I won't go to the doctor.

I want to die before the world gets worse.

We just keep losing hope.

ISIS, Trump... it's just more of the same lockdown. We're failing as they, (((they))) squeeze the fucking life out of us.

So I don't give a fuck about myself.

Do you understand?

There is no where good left, and no one understands, so why fight it?

You kids can have this fucking site.

It's shit now anymore, more shit than it's ever been and it's just getting shittier the less you understand what made it great.

Fuck off.

Understands.

He's not trying to sugar coat or flower shit.

But you, you have no idea.

Fuck off.

I know, it's just pain.
I just wish it wasn't there.

Should be working, but enjoying some crappy youtube videos and Sup Forums

youtu.be/nc02X67hHOQ

youtu.be/el5U2tIMVMU

masturbation

I was avoiding showing you how cute this kobold is.

Once I... well...
oh fuck! Never mind

Almost 15, blind in one eye and its starting in the other, can't control where he shits and constantly bumps into things.