So I just found out Salvia Divinorum is legal in my state and I'm gonna buy some asap. Any tips...

So I just found out Salvia Divinorum is legal in my state and I'm gonna buy some asap. Any tips? Has anyone smoked salvia here? Btw Ive only smoked weed, I've never done any psychedelics

It's legal where im from too, but it has an age restriction. Im over 18, but where the fuck do i even get it lol.
I would assume a dispensary maybe, but i don't have a medical card :/

You can order it online, that's what i'm doing

httpwww arenaethnobotanicals c o m/salvia-divinorum-standardized-extract-p-4.html

ok well let make a thread about how it was i'll be curious

It was the worst drug experience I've had to date. After taking a few bong hits of it, I blacked out and woke up in what felt essentially like a dream, not much different at all, and saw all of my worst fears materialize in front of me. I think I woke up having a seizure, because I felt this violent tremor in my shoulders as I was waking up.

wew, were you stressed out, or nervous before smoking it? i heard that plays a big role in how it will effect you

You need a concentrate as plain old salvia won't do shit.

5x good place to start but mild after.
10x where i started, funny but have somewhere soft for when you hit the ground.

30x don't start here! There be dragons.

50x bought some of this, nearly killed me as when i fell and was out cold for a good 5 minutes, i could barely breathe.

If you're going for anything above 10x have a spotter, a friend that you trust. Seriously, fun but quite dangerous.

I'm ordering a gram of 15x and i've never done anything like this before so i'm just wanting any tips on anything.

i smoked spice before and i thought i was dying towards the end of it, and i just don't want to feel that again

Fuck this shit, peole freak the fuck out on it all the time.
Think it's because you come up too fast, try shrooms, acid or 2CB first, Salvia is terrible

Well it hits FAST, and you really don't want to do much on the first hit. Don't hold it in for more than about 2/3 seconds then i would find a comfy sofa to lie on. Salvias part of the mint family so doesn't have the acrid smell of tobac or weed, so maybe blast out of a window then lie down! Really suggest having a friend there as a spotter.

okay, is there any reason to be scared? can i get injured trying this? i know you sweat a lot, and it just fucks with your mind and thats what spice did to me but not psychedelically but on spice it felt like my brain was going to explode.

and i do plan on having a friend there

i'm also curious about listening to music on salvia, if its a good idea or not, what its like?

It's like a brain anesthetic. It's gonna hit fast and you're either going down whilst remaining conscious (this is funny) or if you take just a fraction too much you're out for the count. Just don't land face first in a fireplace or a pile of rocks. Expect to fall, prepare for fall.

The high afterwards is quite nice for about 30mins or so, then it just wears off and back to normal.

No point, you'd hear all of 5 seconds of a song before going down.

Do mushrooms or acid or Mabe DMT instead if u mist try psycadelics.
IT can be dangerous too but, the way IT feels in your body is much cleaner and better

thanks for your feedback, i can't wait to try it and i hope it goes well. sucks about the music cause i love how music feels on weed so i was hoping to feel it on another level..

Do you know about ego death? I hope that doesn't happen to me on salvia

i would if i could find some, but i'm too lazy and ordering salvia is so much easier than having to find a dealer who will sell me those drugs and they're actually the real deal so i mean...

Isn't that a sweetener? A sugar substitute?

Preeety sure it's not

Well wrt music, the 30 min high you get afterwards you're gonna feel spaced out and feel really small in a giants world. Chilling out to some speakers would be good but probably not headphones.

Also, not sure what egodeath is. Not come across this. Like i said it's all over in 30mins. It's only if you pass out that you may be way too nervous to try it again.

>not sure what egodeath is

should look it up it's pretty interesting, makes you wonder

Salvia is one of my favorite substances ever. I've had mind-blowing trips on it. Make sure you use a torch lighter, because to trip on salvia, you need to get it really hot. This makes a bong an almost absolute necessity.

Be carefull dude, dont do too much in one hit
Begin with small amounts than go on bowlin'. Have a friend who makes you the hits because when you are high its quite hard to do it by yourself.

lmao it's a trippy as hell high once you get used to it. first off, prepare to fuse with anything around you or it'll fell like you're melting. the visuals are a whole nother level. once i was smoking salvia and it felt like my friends and i were aztec gods playing a game in the afterlife and when i looked at my friend he was a blue dinosaur lol

so yeah have fun!

Yeah good point, depending on how ground up this stuff you're buying is, it has a much higher burning temperature than weed / tobac. The leaves are thick and waxy, but if it's properly ground up, then should be fine. I used it in a pipe but a bong would be a good idea.

>can i get injured trying this?
Quite possible, if you freak out. Which is easy to do on salvia.

I tried it once many years ago. Its pretty tame and the effect only lasts a couple of minutes. Just have about half a cones worth. It doesnt make you trip out, its more of a sensory effect.

Salvia is fucking insane. I cant say I dont like it, but its definitely not enjoyable, granted I have only some 30x and always take fat rip bowls to myself in one hit and hold it until I can't. Have never done it any other way. Its unexplainable. Its like you go braindead for 3-5 minutes and wake up confused as fuck only to have everything slowly piece itself back together in your head. Be careful and make watch some people trip online with your buddy so he knows what to expect.

I'm always injecting salvia, fucking love chasing the Dragon