Is windows 10 good or is windows XP still the best windows that everyone uses?

Is windows 10 good or is windows XP still the best windows that everyone uses?

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntu.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use Vista and ever since then I've saved 30% on my car insurance

Remember when do was first out and it sucked so hard a purple monkey fucked everyone's computer to shit?

If you don't, get windows 10

Really? I use Windows 95, it let me download 50 kilometers of RAM and a new car

XP was better than 10 for most things. The one thing that 10 has over XP is the amount of RAM that it supports. XP only supports 2 GB of RAM. Otherwise XP is more stable, more private, and easier to navigate, with direct access to files instead of imposing barriers between the user and the files he is trying to access--and XP doesn't take control of your system and lock you out of certain directories (folders) the way 10 and 7 do. Windows 7 is actually better in some ways than XP, but that is also the version where Microsoft decided that the owner of the computer and OS should not have access to his or her own files. Also, 7 will run XP software, while 10 won't run some XP software. On the other hand, XP will run most Windows 95 and 98 software. There are some software that went to shit after they "improved" it in the Win 7 and 10 versions. One software program, Paint Shop Pro will do everything that Photoshop will do for about 1/4 the price, but then Corel bought out Jasc, ruined Paint Shop Pro (PSP), and stopped making it. Fortunately, Win 10 and 7 will run the last good version of PSP--the last version made by Jasc--but some of my other all-time favorite software will not run on Win 10, most of the time because it doesn't have the "safe for Win 10" certificate that Win 10 requires. If the certificate is not incorporated into the software, then Win 10 says that the software is not compatible with Win 10 and will not be installed.

Also Win 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 support larger, newer, faster hard drives than XP does.

KEK

Really? You probably were only able to download a VW Jetta. I use XP, and I downloaded a Porsche. Supposedly Windoze 10 will let you download your choice of a Hummer or a Lamborghini; or a luxury car of your choice if you allow Microsoft full access to your system and personal and financial information.

No, I downloaded a 'Toyota Civic' and that has more horses powers than a Feiirarai or Labmourbakini. I also downloaded 5 frames per second on Minesweeper at maximum settings

I forgot to mention that Windows 10 is just one big piece of malware. It's full of spyware of the sneak-'n-peek variety that cannot be deleted from the system, becaus it's part of the system. ZoneAlarm firewall had to redesign its software for Win 10 to allow that spyware uninhibited access to personal data and the ability to copy personal data without raising an alarm. One of the Win 7 updates contained spyware to make it as intrusive as Win 10, but some Win 7 users who are "in the know" learned about the update and warned people about it. No such update exists for XP.

O I C.

I still use WinXP as server on some low end hardware (single-core Via V7, 1Gb Ram, 4Gb HDD) to host a 16 year old game.
Still works like a treat, doesnt need much ram or space.

bump

Fucked if I know, I run OS/2 2.1

If you
- like to wait for hours before using your PC
- like to wait for hours before your PC shuts down
- like ads
- like stupid apps suggestions
- like to remove default apps

then switch to windows 10!
I did it. Got 3 licenses.

Such idiotic bait.

W7 Ultimate is the best OS of ever...

Win98 rules...

MUD? brutalia2?

dude i can't tell you how much i fucking despise windows 10. as someone with a slow internet connection, it CONSTANTLY downloads shit in the background killing my bandwidth without my permission. fuck it. additionally, the updates turn everything that i turned off, back on. it's like a fucking virus. it's WORSE than a virus.

This

But it gives you a hard time installing it on a Skylake system with Intel Raid since you need the USB3 drivers and the right intel raid drivers on your boot medium.
And sadly the hardware support won't get better.

AvP2

I forgot to mention the stupid screen before the login

Win 10 is nothing but spyware... and it took like half a year before anyone reacted and the courts ruled in the favor on the public, what a joke. Would I use the same spyware on any random user and got caught I would do prison time.

It actually supports 3gb

It's not even bait lol

WinXP x64 supports 64-bit and 4 GB of RAM if I recall correctly.

>can't be assed to check

Windows 10 was a mistake end of story

You are correct. I'm on 32-bit so it only supports 3.25gb.
>Had the same copy for 14 years and 3 computers

That's such an odd value to support.

Faggots. Please!
>best windows

Honestly the only thing I still like about windows XP is the background photo

64 bit wallpaper in XP is amazing.

Forgot pic.

They need to stop upgrading windows
the newer gens fucking suck

Windows 10?! Pfft that outdated piece of garbage. I run Windows 98, the most advanced OS out there. It is 88 versions newer than 10. Get with the program and don't be a faggot, OP.

Win7 master race

I think it's good. Never understood the hate

Dude Winders 98? I am on Win 2000. You're outdated as fuck.

.NO ONE CARES.

this.

>more private
XP is unsupported -> no security paches -> rusian script kids track u.

Install GNU/Linux.
ubuntu.com/