Someone please tell me that this won't happen

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18245953/oakland-leaders-unveil-stadium-plan-keep-raiders-moving-las-vegas

I was looking forward to the Vegas Raiders. Oakland is so shitty.

Wtf we have to put up with a shitty team in our city for even longer?

the oakland coliseum is the world's largest outdoor toilet

No one likes Raidniggers. They would only lose Vegas money as people would avoid their awful fans.

The NFL will pay Oakland to keep them.

The Raiders are retarded to think moving to Vegas is a good idea. It's a tourist city with endless amount of entertainment. Las Vegas home games will be like Miami home games. Empty stadiums.

>That brief mention of the A's

Lel, they don't know theyre moving to montreal

KEK

get fucked Raider Nation

>fucking oakland can get their shit together to finance a plot of grass and 60,000+ seats
>we cant

I hate this city, the beachtards, and most of all the pothole people so fucking much

Don't worry

The Raiders are still moving to Vegas

what isn't mentioned is the guys who are putting up the private money also want a controlling interest in the team.

The same is true about the Vegas guy who was pushing for the Raiders to move and got their stadium approved.

If the Chargers want to take a loan from the city to finance their stadium I am all for it. I am not voting to raise taxes on people/hotels for the NFL to have a stadium downtown.

>for the NFL to have a stadium downtown.
But it wouldn't belong to the NFL, and if you don't fuck it up (see: Minneapolis) then it would print money around the clock.

Adelson isn't pushing for ownership though

Anyone who knows anything knows this is a mere political ploy to seem like Oakland did something

They're still gone. This isn't moving the Kings to Seattle. Oakland is doing way less

If it is such a profitable venture as you suggest, why would they want to share the profits with the city and have it funded partially with taxes?

stay out of my state you fucking faggot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Raider Nation wants the move to Vegas

Why do sports leagues have such a hard-on for Northern California?

It's not LA, NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas, etc.

>team good again
>no longer on a fucking baseball diamond

Don't make me up, let the dream go on

>NFL fights tooth and nail to keep the Raiders in Oakland
>NFL couldn't care less if the Rams and Chargers leave their respective cities

St Louis and San Diego aren't football cities. Esp St Louis. Qualcom is the biggest dump in the NFL.

Oakland already has another team if they lose the Raiders

The 49ers are only 45 minutes away

What you sheeple haven't connected yet is the new stadium is going in the exact location of that ghost shit fire.

Follow the money

San Diego is a football city, but its also a high PoL, low wage city. Not to mention it also has strong enclaves of libtards. The fans there can't afford to go to games because ticket prices are stupidly high, and can't get a vote to pass because the Museums, Parks, and Libraries the libtards never go to but constantly bitch about need to come first.

The bill probably would have passed if it were a county wide vote since South-East/North-East county voters tend to be more Football oriented. The further away from the Beach you get, the more Sports fans you find.

The vote only included San Diego city proper which has most of its voters working minimum wage jobs renting rooms 10 minutes (40 with traffic) from the beach whose lives revolve around the beach and won't approve any tax whatsoever on anything that isn't roads.

Nevada is literally throwing $750 million at the Raiders and most NFL and Raider fans want the move to happen

That's what money and logic tell me

L'Athlétisme de Montréal l'emportera en 2023

Can someone explain to me why leagues get so buttblasted about teams moving cities?

Chiefs will be 4th best this year. Will lose to Patriots @ AFC Championship.

Simply put, tv contracts and the related markets.

Whenever they play the pats it's almost a home game with all Theo people from the northeast having condos there

Work for a company that makes signage for sports teams, their stadiums, etc. The Raiders put in a giant order like two years ago and we've been sending stuff to Vegas that entire time. It's not like Davis cares about the money if he were to cancel that order, but it's pretty much a sure thing they'd be going.

>captcha: Clark County Airport sign

It's gonna happen.

>fair to taxpayers

i'm so glad i live innawoods so i'll never get "fair" property tax shoved down my throat to pay for a billionaire's toy.