Need your help Sup Forums someone please tell me what this red, circular rash is...

need your help Sup Forums someone please tell me what this red, circular rash is. it's been on my thigh for a few days now and i dont know if it's serious or not

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZU2ZTFX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ringworm bro

thats your nipple

Looks like ringworm.

I got it from a gym once.

ringworm, its just a fungaL infection. get some jock itch cream and apply it twice a day till its gone

Super ebola aids

cancerous ring worm for sure. you are a dead man.

I am sorry bit it seems skin cancer. R.I.P.

Ringworm. Bathe better retard.

This

ringworm
go see a doctor asap

please no jokes, it's serious

ringworm or tinea cruris aka jock itch, it's a fungus

It's ringworm nigga. Get some antifungal cream and hit it hard before it spreads.

It's ringworm, a fungus. Get an antifungal medication, and you'll be fine.

Ringworm. You can tell by the ring on your skin

Ringworm/Tinea as everyone's stated, go get the cream it's a simply fix and harmless.

In the meantime, you can use Apple Cider Vinegar or Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

Thanks!

Ringworm, I had it once from my dogs. Get some prescription cream.

Ringworm bro

topical cream will clear that right up

That's candida fungus, go to a doctor he will give you a cream with cortisone, it will go away in 1-2 weeks. If you have polyester splits/boxers trash them and buy only 100% cotton underwear.

t. Medifag

>medifag, recommending cortisone for a fungus

right...

It might be a fungus, but then please get an antifungal cream. Cortisone is going to make the rash better, but not doing anything against the fungus.

Remember that time you said a post gave you cancer?

Well, it did.

Dude that's ringworms. you have worms now, three days? Holy fuck OP. that shit kills.

This is Sup Forums, you ruined it faggot. OP was going to have those worms for months, with it continually coming back and him not understanding why, and always just using cortisone because it makes it better.

You're a fucking disappointment Morty. Always were, always will be.

Now I'm going to get some of that fucking sauce.

Ringworm. Learn to shower.

and you're a fucking asshole.

Welcome to Sup Forums, cuck.

its fucking lung cancer dude

>You're a fucking disappointment Morty. Always were, always will be.

i cringed.

discord.gg/ZU2ZTFX

Its this

use oxy or strydex pads on it to, applyinf the pads before the cream, twice a day. itll clear it up a bit faster. just dont be a lazy fuck like me, be consistent, or else the fungus will build up an immunity.

Looks just like ringworm.
Although my rashes I've had for a couple of years now started out looking identical to ringworm, now they just look like big fuck-off normal rashes.
Go see a doctor.
Get some anti-fungal cream.