Sup Forums I'm in witness protection and can't work...

Sup Forums I'm in witness protection and can't work. I've fallen behind and I need the Rights of Man and Mandate of Heaven DLC for Europa Universalis IV. I'm not a bum, just stuck in the salt flats metaphorically speaking. I was in the 100% club and now the game is #literallyunplayable without the latest DLC. SteamID is xenogoth

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/ValeNoctis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How did you get into Witness Protection?

i don't have any non-disclosure agreement so I can't get in trouble for discussing it, but I'm going to make it as brief an explanation as possible.

witness to murder of Supreme Leader of Iran in 1989 is where everything started. Was also a witness to 9/11 related things.

I can wait for you to type it all out

Sounds pretty interesting

yay a steam game begging thread

sorry not willing to trade info for video games, i'm not a leaker or a spy. It's my prerogative whether to talk about it or not, but I don't want to compromise my contract.

Alright, its cool user.

Good luck with your day.

Well I sure do sympathize with this story more than all the other ones I tell you what.

not really looking for sympathy or pity.. even if you don't feel like gifting the DLC. General Contracts are more likely to drain your bank account rather than fill it in case anyone ever thinks it'd be neat to work the with .gov

ITT: fuckin autists

nice cat testicles. I'd rather be called an autist than a snowflake. +1 internets to you

I mean youre begging for dlc, and youre giving us a story as to why you can't buy it. The whole point of the story is to garner sympathy no? Otherwise why include it. You could just ask for the dlc without an explanation.

creamAPI

/thread

I could do that but it wouldn't work. I actually do want the DLC, so a minimum of relevent information will get the gears turning in my favor.

just googled creamAPI.. sorry I don't wanna get my account banned.

Richfag here

Willing to buy any game under 20 bucks for the first 5 anons who comments tha game what he/she wants on my profile.

Good luck! Remember, max 20 bucks

steamcommunity.com/id/ValeNoctis/

>impyling you will get your account banned

be this autistic

HOLY FUCK user, THANKS

BASED OP IS BASED

just left a comment.. hopefully this works and not a troll

wewlad, you are a true paradox shiller

my 2 favorite game companies are blizzard and paradox. I don't think i'm shilling though.. paradox has a maddening DLC fetish.

he just directed everyone to a pirated games website. now THERE is a shiller.

now this is lesson that you should use creampi

(and do go again for "uhh i dont want to be banned")