How do you guys find League of Legends ?

How do you guys find League of Legends ?
I find it addictive.

Boring. Very boring.

Infuriating since its a team based game and most of the team mates you recieve are fucking mongoloid bastards

I am diamond 5

It's a nice game but once you hit the difficulty ceiling it's not very clear what room for improvement you still have and it starts becoming stale.

From a difficulty prospective it seems very limiting, contrary to some other games like ow, wow arena, csgo, hs..

/thread

It's really imbalanced, I've played dota and hots for like 10 years now no joke and LOL is really imbalanced I would regularly go 20-0 with blitzcrank or Master Yi it literally got to easy for me to want to play anymore

Level 19 can't get more than 2 kills a game

I find it dead game since 3rd season.

6 hours. Done for today

>How do you find ?

I just looked around, and there it was.

Bad team = always loss. You can't possibly win 1v5 no matter the skill.

I'm starting to get burned out already this season, last season it took until at least july for it to feel this stale

I stopped playing dota to play lol since s2. but still find it inferior to Dota in many ways. Only reason i stick to it is Lol's rank games end way faster than Dota.

>20-0 with blitzcrank
uh user are you not just playing bot or low level games? lmao you are never going 20-0 on blitz or yi when there are competent players in a game

Far from the truth bronze nigger, a 100% crit jhin can carry any team.

Very boring. The controls in particular make it the most boring game to play and watch. Smite does it better but after 1k hours I found myself getting bored of that too

Fuck off airghost

One of the worst games of all time.

hots>dota>my morning shit>niggers>lol

Never let them walk more than three steps or so without having moved something to clear the buffer. Clean strategy and tactical appliance is key to keeping lethality high and ensuring victory over applied register plays that were amassed over a long time.

It was great preseason 1 - season 4 worlds patch

After that i didnt enjoy grinding my way to diamond 1 anymore so i moved on to an actually fun game like csgo osu or melee

The Ascension mode is kinda fun.

Diamond 3 is a grind but fun as hell, every so often if I get lucky ill get matched vs a doublelift or a washed up trick2g

howdididie/10