What does Sup Forums think of Mexican women?

What does Sup Forums think of Mexican women?

Best kind of women

They look really great in all those gore vids when the cartels are killing them

this one is hot, but most of em don't look like this.

fine to fuck, not to marry. Pregnancy and menopause turn fine tight latina ass into dumpy jawas.

Too brown for my taste

I was told that they all pretty much look like this.

I like Mexican women the best. Can pound the yaya all night and they will still make you breakfast tacos before you wake up.

you were lied to

a small percentage are nice and attractive

a large majority are either flat on both sides or extremely round. also, most don't age very well.

How some Mexicans look like little Native American brown chink people, yet some look like Arabs?

Whats a pootah

Sure they do, it isn't like mexico is battling it out with the USA for fattest country or anything.

Yeah, most (at least here on the eastern seaboard of the US) look like they have potato bodies with spaghetti-noodle appendages. These are mostly of Native American descent, not Mezitos.

Give them a few generations to intermix and get decent nutrition and you'll have something.

I swear someone just copy/pasted her head into each of those pictures
Her face doesn't change at all

This is why I'm confused. This ''chic'' you're posting looks like a brown asian. One in OP looks like a Muslim/Arab whatever they're called

>whatever they're called
The word you are looking for is terrorist

Muy fuego

Post dem nudes already pls

Bumping

it's that "basic bitch flinch teeth laugh"

i love them
there is nothing better than a girl with dark eyes and dark hair

agreed

niiiiiiiice

not gonna lie
Latinas are a big reason to why i watch OITNB

bmp

We dont care if you lie. Don't start out with a disclaimer. It makes you look like a liar. And a nigger.

mad about something?
probably a disgusting white woman

Most of them look like fat little mestizo goblins.

I don't really like Mexican girls, I prefer Colombian ones, they're hot as fuck in all ages, I got some jailbaits and adult ones and all of them are hot as fuck.

The reason the age of consent in mexico is 13, is because their women are old and busted by 20.