Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.
Can we have a feels thread?
I could really use a feels thread. No stressing, though.

whats got you down OP?

Check out micro dosing psychedelics.

>150mg shrooms daily
>ama

This one is stupid. I get up for work at 4 AM.

4 AM is for the employed.

These "Feels" threads are stupid.

Where do I get psychodelics in glorious mother Russia

I mean there's amanita shrooms but they're fairly toxic; lsd would be easier to get I'd assume; online black markets.

I feel achieved

Shut up youweak faggot mother fucket
I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU! I WILL FUCK YOU UP.

I see, I see.
I'm fairly certain there is a way to cook amanitas to preserve the psychodelic while destroying the toxic components.
tbh I've been wanting to try LSD and psylocibine shrooms for a long time now, but I don't think I have the money or the balls to buy it from anyone.

Well I mean proxies, if anything see if there's a legal loophole to buy spore prints so you can grow yer own.

And yeah, the way other than that was when nomads would drink the piss of antelopes/deer and would trip (psychoactive part remained, toxic parts were mostly absorbed into animal)

or you can dry amanita muscaria. Like, on a rope in a dry, warm place. I just checked, they'll still be toxic, but much less toxic. When dried, ibotenic acid turns into muscimol, which is what gets you high.
God damnit, this is not feels thread, you derailed it into drugs thread.

If someone had a question on the effects instead of the means; it wouldn't have.

I've got questions about effects aswell.
Tell me what you tried and what's the difference and how that shit feels.

just looked at Ethereum prices, it was 0.5$ in october last year , its 50 $ now.
feels bad i didnt buy

To treat my shit or in general? Quit being a vague fuck

I mean tell me anything you experienced by taking LSD

Closest I took was a lab chem 25i; made my mouth taste like shit, happy as fuck, constant vertigo. Tried to sleep and controlled most of my hallucinations, dispelled em when it got gnarly, limbs felt disembodied.

Nothing like LSD from what I've heard, but yeah.

Good stuff.
Also
>999
>1111
fucking witnessed

>Deluding yourself until you have a meltdown instead of fixing shit

naaah, from here, it can only get better

Yes well I didnt want to feel good today anyway.