Gf sent this to a workmate, what do?

gf sent this to a workmate, what do?

Post of pic of your face or your dick.

We need to know how good or how bad you're doing.

Personally, I wouldn't even talk to cow like that.

Let him have her. That shits gross op, what are you doing?

also send him a photo of your dick and he wont be a problem no more

Re-evaluate your fucking life if your gf's that fucking fat.
Jesus.

shes 10/10 for a chubby

yeah, send a pic of your dick to him.

The universe will then be balanced out.

Dump the bitch to uncuck yourself both by having a cheater and a shitty fatty nonetheless

All chubby's are 1/10
always.

I use to be into fat girls, but then I started dating skinny/fit women and it's been hella better.

be a cuck and forgive her.

>..., what do?

Buy her gym membership.

wish i could agree but i like the chub and most skinny women are cunts

Willie can help, ask him what to do

Humiliation please

Nothing of value was lost

any more pics of her? feel like sharing?

not sure if she sent this one aswell

HAHAHA

keep them coming

not comfortable with people seeing too much of her

Clearly this is bait but if not she's already fucked him if she's sending pictures like that.

Shes wearing a bikini so shes not nude so nothing to blame, womens wear bikinis in public so dont be mad and respect her.

Fair enough, I understand. Look if it was me and I found that she sent these to a coworker, it would be over for us. its hard to trust again you know.

She may need an antibacterial cream totreat that nasty looking infection.
Or fire.
Kill it with fire.

any more?
do you like the fact that some of us are jerking off to her now?

its to small as a bikini i think

this /thread

missed your comment.

Thanks for sharing what you could.

all the best

heres another

Man the harpoons. We got a sperm whale mateys.

Thanks for deciding to keep posting, what do you think youll do from here? do you feel as if you can have trust again? regaining that trust would be very hard for me

it's over 90001 !!ii!11oneone

i just msgd her asking if she sent the pic showing her vagina aswell, if she didnt do that i think its alright

ABandon her and gtfo, don't comit the same mistake than me.
happens me once and nothing was good

how did you find out that the image was sent?

>what do?
apologize to him an your gfs behalf because he had to see such a picture of your fat disgusting gf

this

Thanks, I didn't want to eat today anyway.

Tell her it doesn't bother you that she eats too much and you still think she's pretty.

All gluttons are self conscious of their weight because they know it's a marker of their repulsive wrongdoings. Someone who just met her is "pre-truth" with her: they'll lie and say her greed isn't sickening so they can fuck her, but once they've used her up, they'll bring the fat sow to justice with relentless shaming. But if you'd genuinely consider her your girlfriend, you're "post-truth": in desperation to keep her, you've managed to convince even yourself that what she's doing isn't evil. That's what you have over Chad: one day he's going to tell your fat pig how fat and weak minded she is, and she'll cry and come running back to you, and after an experience like that, she won't leave you again as long as you keep your mouth shut and let her keep gleefully gorging herself at your expense like the greedy, disgusting slob she is.

I hate your girlfriend. People like her shouldn't exist, they don't deserve it. But whatever. If you want her, I see no reason not to properly advise you on how to keep her.

i snoop on her phone sometimes

hmm, good luck with her answer. even if she says no im not sure you can really trust that answer. I mean dont let me tell you what to do, you do as you need. just my 2 cents.

10/10 for a chubby? What does that even mean? I'm looking to buy a car and when i'm offered a pile camel shit i won't take it because it's "10/10 for a pile of shit".

Get your act together, dump the fatass and get a life.

this is extremely un-arousing

Post more op

Let her be free and happy on the clothes that she want and love her like the women with open mind she is.

RACK EM RACK EM RACK RACK

she said she didnt but there were other pics that she deleted

Take her to bed, get anal (painal), show her pics, kick her out, find another

lol this is that chick that this dude posts all the time. the chubby chick with the glasses from australia. good job op you are getting more clever. post the set already

tea, i could not trust that answer.
well, like i said, its up to you from here. whatever you choose so long as your happy.

yea**

what chick?

THIS chick. don't play dumb OP. this was in another thread that you undoubtedly started

that does not look the same

that discoloration emanating from her ashole is from a skin fungus similar to athletes foot

result of poor hygeine, probably due to the lard

i have low standards, but i draw the line at concrete evidence of festering shit due to lack of cleaning.

its the same fucking chick. there is a set with her in that outfit you posted standing in a fucking bathtub. i just refuse to find the other pics at the moment since you post this shit all the time

I wouldn't even talk to that fat bitch for more than 2 mins.

whoa, accusing im op here..... rude

FOUND IT BITCH NOW SUCK MY DICK

same ?

she has a really nice pussy but It's a shame about the rest of her. Mother nature is a cruel mistress

are you blind...?

>What do?

Post more, you retarded faggot

calm down m8, im still not OP here.....

yeah i def think she's got a great ass but op does these bs cock tease threads where he is whining about some dumb ass scenario and never posts shit

you have to be, OP always lingers in these threads he starts about this chick and gives these dumb ass timid responses like oh god my limp dick is caused by my gf sending these to her friends or oh god my gf wears these short skirts, or she betrayed me. over and over and over again

ive still got a feeling that this may be a different person. yes the bathtub photo is faked, but there are features in that are not in OP's photos

i mean, please prove me wrong, i want the set.....

nah 100% not OP

Wait for her to come home dripping with cum and clean her sloppy wet pussy with your tongue

get cucked you'll love it

look OP posted this and i posted this same person.

you didnt even read what i said did you.

quote: "yes the bathtub photo is faked, but there are features"....

please read

just do a reverse image search of the pic i posted and you will find the posts

yes I can see them, however does not have the photos from OP's post, i want that set..

and you didn't even google. just fucking google and determine your verdict. sorry for raging but I'm just tired of these posts coming up. shit ask OP to post the whole set, he fucking has it

1.Wait until she's in her fertile cycle.
2. Tell him you want to cuck and that she's on the pill.
3. Let him cuckold, impregnate her
4. Leave her and stick him with the child support.

Shes making you into a cuck, unless you are one say bye bye because obviously somebody at her job told her she is the hottest thing in the world just to get in her pants and shes believes them. A she doesnt care about you B she doesnt care for herself and C she isnt very bright to fall for lines from random guys who only want to screw but she thinks they are in love or could be

dont think she has a set

YARRRR MAN THE HARPOONS Sup ForumsROTHERS!!!!

all this thread has done is make us fall apart. what if i find out you were sending nude pics to your coworkers behind my back?, what will we tell the children?

If she's sent this to one guy who actually let you know, she's sent it to 10 guys you never found out about.

Break up with her.

man what are you even talking about...just post the set.

lol why do you still think im OP.

tired of your shit OP, post em!

post what?

If work mate is a female.
>Threesome
If workmate is a male
>Threesome

If threesome doesn't happen
>ditch the bitch

I downloaded a ton of her this morning.

EUROPE, INDIA, PHILIPPINES, SINGAPORE, TAIWAN, HONG KONG, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, CANADA,LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SEXXXXXX!

how many you get?

any of her newer ones?

Let him pay her grocery bills. That will teach him!

I agree. Best thing you can do for yourself is leave now before it gets worse. If she will do it once she will do it again, just will get better at hiding it.

IDK what are the newer ones like?

mostly clothed/face pics