I am the only one who hate to fight females on the gaming, internet, real life...

I am the only one who hate to fight females on the gaming, internet, real life? men should have automatic win against females

The female brain is born to attack men mentally i mean if anyone ever played against a female they will never try to kill you they will just use some tricks to make you mad
they are making the gaming internet and even the real life into anoying place
They take all the fun from the gaming or internet and they suck all the attention and everything, females on gaming are waste of time to fight, we should have automatic win magic against them, i mean if we could use some destiny magics against them that will be awsome
The females are not a good gamers ,internet, real life players, the men is just to weak to fight them, even orochimaru told to some bimbo: "you born with everything you dont know what is to born with nothing"
Females are kinda born with everything while the male have to work hard to get it (mental power, emotion power)
The male is too weak mentally against the females and we are missing a lot of genes in our chromosome Y, you kinda have to be a monster ghost male to fight females on real life, gaming, internet, we are still not ready for this
Even if men was powerful enough to handle females, i still want to use automatic winning power against them, females are waste of time to fight with if men want something from them he should get it
On gaming: they win somehow in illogical way without even trying
On internet: they get tons of atttention and ignore males
Real life: the hot females who get everything will win somehow against the hunter male who worked hard all is life -_-
Common with this shit, even if men was strong enough to fight females i still believe that we should have some winning power against them, that waste of time fighting them, you suppose to dominant them also..

Females are the worst gamers ever the men is just too weak to fight them, if men had the utopia power he could dominant females very easily

>>>Sup Forums

So is this directed against your mother or that chick from 8th grade who just wanted to be friends?

There already is a cringe thread... please post there instead

Both of em tbqh

This is obviously not a serious user...

I hope...

and yet, women rule the world with their asses...

Fuck off with this cringe, I'm sorry women laugh at you, don't make it the rest of our problem

Neckbeard detected

tldr: i cant get laid and i blame women
lmfao

I think that women are over-hyped spare ribs. Treat them as such

I will but its impossbile with the power the males hav eright now, i mean we are the male born with nothing and have to work hard to get our wish that fucked up, the only way to fight a female is to create utopia where male is the winner and the controller and this will take years to create

what the fuck am i reading
you spend too much time on Sup Forums, you need more reality in your life

I was with females in real life, this thread is based on real life too, in real life they always win somehow in physically fight in yugioh or in another shitty game fuck this shitty female controlled world i want a men world i am not here to serve anybody they will serve me on their fucking knees

okay nvm you're just baiting

How i am baiting, go to youtube and write men vs women, if you see a men beat a women ill give you... They win in illogical way against men and embrace him, something is fucked up in this world