Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nc02X67hHOQ
youtu.be/el5U2tIMVMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A gun that turn peaople into Maisie Williams...nice.

HEY IDIOTS
I was in a rekt thread and this webm was posted, some of you fucktards actually believe its real.
Its fake dipshits:
1. If you get shot with a shotgun at close range the back of your head does not stay intact it would blow apart like a grenade went off in his head
2. His face turns to a jelly like substance when he is hit. Not an expert but I'm pretty sure skin does not turn to jello. It is obviously a mask of some type (movie set type quality)
3. Your eyes will not pop out of your head like some Looney tunes cartoon. They are enclosed in the orbital bones.

That is all, just had to get that off my chest. Now stop posting this fake shit.

You're a fukcking retard rofl

I'm just glad thats fake

its real you moron

OMG you people are fucking horrible like seriosuly, how can you find this shit intertaining!?! this shit is so fucked up you people need help like honestly whats wrong with you sick fucks? how can you watch people getting sliced up and like it!?! this website is so fucked up man you people need therapy

Once I get 20 of my initials written I'm gonna an hero on livestream.

Welcome to /b you troglodyte

Hey fuck tard. Might not be an expert on guns but I'm pretty sure that's a fucking SNIPER. Check your eyes, then your doctor incase you have autism

cool webm bro

no you wont you faggot

>Feels good, man.

Go back to playing call of duty, kid.

Shit

Lol you don't have any good comebacks so you tell me to go to a game that to this day still has tons of players and is still kind of fun. Wana act like that. Sure yea I play COD but at least it's better than fucking roblox you cuck.

Topkek

Mind blown

K E K
>it's fucking face man!!

Okay calm down, i don't want anyone to get shot here.

but why

Slug rounds

is this YLYL?

i laughed at balls on cat lmfao
rofl so fahny

Lmao what the fuck

Premium B8 M8 R8 8/8

Don't do it Arby's!

Can someone dump gore? I lost my folder when I wiped my PC and raiding isn't the same anymore.

bump

hey,i've got an idea. let's try it out with your head and see if you're right

Underrated post

there's enough places on the internet to fill shit up yourself

>when that Qu'ran verse blows your mind

Bump

Lets help this faggot write rb on your man boobs and post it

Nice copy pasta faggot.

Damn you sound so alpha, bet everyone respects you in your neighborhood.

youtu.be/nc02X67hHOQ

youtu.be/el5U2tIMVMU -

The only thing rekt about these is those godawful fucking laughs

DAMMMNNNN

DAMAGED

SAVVAGGE

FUCKING DEPRAAAAAAAVED

yea thats either a sniper with that barrel or a slug round shotgun but the sniper is more likely based on the result. you dipshits need to learn more about the world before you call other ppl dumb or shit fake bc you are a dumbass and probably under 16 years old newfag jitfuck bitchface