Just ordered 60 grams of random kratom strains

Just ordered 60 grams of random kratom strains.
Have taken about 2 grams before and received no results, haven't tried since. Went to a legit site and just ordered about 30 bucks worth of some stuff that other anons recommended last night. What can I expect to feel, if anything?

ITT: Does kratom work?
Also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mmmspeciosa.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you want to feel something take at least 5 grams. It gives you a relaxed feeling or if you take a lot can makes you sleepy.

taking 10 grams of yellow vietnam now it's my favorite strain

This was my order:

White Vein Maeng Da (2)
AMOUNTS
10G-$4.00
$4.00
White Vein Bali (1)
AMOUNTS
10G-$4.00
$4.00
Green Vein Malay (1)
AMOUNTS
10G-$4.00
$4.00
Green Vein Thai (1)
Amounts
28G-$10.00
$10.00

You'll need about 7 grams but you don't have to order online kratum is legal just pick it up at any smoke shop

Yo, anyone here from Perth and wanna buy 54mg concierta x 120 off me? Fucking long shot I know

Extremely long shot lmao

Wtf user

take 4-5, hope to god it doesnt wreck your stomach and enjoy the fuzziness

What cunt, I got bills to pay and an influx of those goddamn pills

Nobodys in fkn perth roamin Sup Forums lookin for concierta.
However, if you were in ny, we could make an arrangement.

Banned in most parts of Western Europe now.

It works OP but if you have blood pressure issues (Stop being fat) or you store it like a dummy (Leave it just sat around exposed to atmosphere) it won't work as well for you.

I'm coming in 10 months lmao, but nah one time a couple months back I posted and almost organised something but my fucking internet dropped

I just ordered a kilo of maeng da from moon kratom. I take about 4 grams at a time and it feels about like a 5mg percocet.

Keaton works, it's just a very subtle drug. Don't expect to get "high as fuck" off of normal strains - off of the two sites that I ordered from both worked and both will give you a more uplifting vibe, generally more energy, and it kills anxiety. If you ordered a white strain you won't notice a "jump" or "boost" in energy but if you do something that's normally exhausting it'll take you longer to get tired.

Also i always take it with energy drinks, caffiene seems to really potentiate it.

You can be "high as fuck". Someone with no tolerance taking 6-7 grams can expect to nod off like taking 20-30
Mgs vicodin. My level of tolerance means i take double that.

Take it with orange juice. Anything with citric acid. Works as a potentiator, real shit

Nice. Ill definitely give it a shot

former heroin junkie here

kratom is a bullshit meme shoveled by veagans and asian con artists.

just get fucking percocet you absolute faggot

>heroin junkie
>calls others faggots

Literally end your degenerate existence immediately

Kratom is hands down the best alternative to opioid pills and street drugs. All the benefits, none of the life ending sides

Kratom works. I take like 14g at a time on an empty stomach to get high, though, if that's what you're after. I do it on Sunday morning usually and plan my day around it.

Did you get ripped off?

It totally works a man, you just have to take an obsurd amount to feel anything.

been taking it for about a year now. dont overdo it though. the withdrawals suck big time. I'm at the point now where I have to take like 3 or 4 teaspoons about every 5-6 hours.

plus I think it raised my blood pressure significantly. my heart is constantly beating fast and I get really hot for no reason

You mean Perth, Aus?
Postcode?

How about contributing to society instead of being a pathetic loser druggie fucktard?

If you have no tolerance you definitely dont need to take that much to be solidly high. Half that

what's the name of that drug information site that usually pops up on here?

Yeah, I use a capsule machine to fill 24x 00 gelcaps at a time, I get about 0.6-0.7g in each cap and usually take 20-24 of the caps at once.

I can actually nod off pretty hard (like 30ish mg hydro w/o tolerance) depending on the strain and how well it was stored. Kratom contains way more psychoactive alkaloids than just the 7-hydroxymitragynine (the main mu-opioid receptor agonist), including some stimulants. If I do a shitload of kratom and smoke a bunch of weed and just lay down and relax, I get crazy vivid CEVs and like waking-lucid-dream-scene type things that are pretty wild.

My ears turn absolute beet red.

I so do like the warm fuzzies though. Just wish it was possible to find the same feeling in a natural way.

Kratom is great. It was the ONLY thing that helped me stop drinking. I was a raging alcoholic for like 10 years. Got 3 fucking DUIs. Now I have no urge to drink at all. Plus it put an end to my awful anxiety.

>implying society

High doses of kratom + copious weed gives me neat almost hallucinogen effects as I said here: Plus, if nothing else, it feels really good and there's some crazy euphoria. It also makes it nearly impossible to cum, but gives me a boner, so I can have sex for like an hour before eventually collapsing of exhaustion.

Someone explain what this shit is and why people can't just stick to weed. Fuck

You don't need to take absurd amounts. It all depends on what strain you have. Note: It'll make you nauseous the first couple times you take it. It's used to help people trying to stop taking opiates, alcohol, weed, etc. Help people quit their addiction etc. Nothing super fancy.

He def did. That's crazy lol

I do it 4 days on, 3 days off.

Never once got withdrawals and i go through 4 ounces in those 4 days.

Taking it everyday is useless since tolerance wont let you enjoy anything, plus the sides..

Anybody in NC looking for Xanax?

It's not quitting if you just switch to a different substance.

Weed is nice but opiates are nicer, and kratom has mu-opioid activity while also being legal. The two together is pretty nice.

I had a poppy seed tea habit at one point too - I bought like 20lb of poppy seeds at a time, and would make an acidic extract of the poppy latex that adheres to the outside of the seeds. I'd get pretty noddy off that, but it's also incredibly dangerous (potency varies considerably and people die from it all the time due to overdose, there's pesticides, heavy metal concerns, plus it has thebaine and other alkaloids and withdrawals are a bitch because you end up withdrawing from like a dozen different drugs instead of just like h or whatever).

Lol where in NC are you?

Weird I take the same amount to get a buzz. Just did actually. 7gs of WMD and 7 gs of RMD mixed

Erowid?

Yep that's it, thanks

I ordered some yesterday from the people's kratom. What website do you use op?

>virgin angst

Because not everyone wants to spend their days in a fucking unproductive daze like a useless clump of meat. Some of us have jobs and responsibilities. Kratom actually boosts my productivity and sociability

Central NC, in the triad

NC is big... Kind of a broad area to be throwing out there, officer

>why can't people just be like me
kill yourself

Definitely works I have a Sup Forumsro friend who's on and off addicted to it. Never used it personally though. Its supposed to be a bit like opium but more functional.

what strain do you prefer? send me your luck

will this let me nod out?
i dont want to wste money on some chink herbs for nothing.
also, where's the best place to get it online?

Central NC, in the Triad lol

I'm a Raleighfag lel but I have a script I don't need any. Thx tho....Mr. SBI

Woah ace, i think you just rekt me.

Im sure get loads of pussy with that heroin addled treeworm you call a dick

You should buy San Pedro or Peruvian dried cactus chips. They have the same active ingredient as peyote (mesculine). Boil in a pot with water, reduce after 3 hours to shot glass, drink mesc water and trip balls, seriously

Best $20 on eBay I ever spent. Full blown trip and visuals. I think I took like 45g

Yeah, I'm Greensboro. I have a script but I don't like taking xanax

Oh Hell Yes it works!
It helped me get off heroin the easy way.
Meaning very little to no withdrawal symptoms, after the third day, I tapered the use down, and viola!

I take O.P.M.'s Meang Da

I will dabble in heroin here and there and if I do too much and start withdrawaimg, I'll pick up some kratom to ease my stupidity.

Kwik botanicals. You gotta make an account tho. Its cheaper and better. You wont be disappointed. If that dont work, happy hippo

>tfw i fucked more girls addicted to dope than you've ever talked to
laffin hard

So you drink the water you boiled the cactus in? How long do you boil it?

Grapefruit juice is the absolute best thing you can take it

thanks, but you didn't answer my first question

Yeah Ur not convincing anyone you retarded hobo

>Implying that everyone who smokes is unproductive while doing so.

Just because you can't handle your high or know how to maintain a solid buzz that allows you to be alert and productive sounds more like a personal usage issue.

That being said, you're right that it is an issue for many users.

I wouldnt be recommending it to you if it didnt work numbnuts

whoa, does kratom make you a hot head too?

There are tons of websites, it's not the voodoo herb shit that you hear about, AFAIK it's legit. The extract comes from leaves that southern asians chew on and it works like opiates. Ontop of that it's cheap as fuck. Probably going to see people extracting it into a concentrated oil and being sold like opiates before you know it.

Add chips and water with some lemon juice.

Low simmer for 3-5 hours, mashing up chips as you cook and stir

End up with green slime, filter thru tshirt, save green water. Its very bitter, drink, 30 mins later you feel alot like you took mushrooms

And some how legal, some people use live cactus or powdered but the chips work best

Personal issue my ass dude, weed nowadays is retarded strong

What part of NC?

Kratm is great.

I drink some Kratom tea and let people take me out for walks.

I don't talk much, but it's all very enjoyable.

Everything's nice.

Great if you need to go out with your girlfriend and do shopping.

So many replies in this thread...

I doubt more than 5 people here have actually been on Kratom... it's a fairly obscure form of a not very potent type of opioid.

Dude look at the prices.

That's fucking nothing unless you're dirt poor.

HOLY SHIT 20 DOLLARS? THAT'S CRAZY

It's still being ripped off to the max

Don't try and act like money had anything to do with your blatant stupidity and letting people take your pockets like a fucking fool

What are you babbling about? Kratom is extremely popular, it's not obscure at all. Hell, they sell it at the shop right down the street from me, not to mention the dozens if not hundreds of online vendors that sell it by the kilo.

any try mixing it with kava kava?

You got ripped fam. You should've gotten an oz of 5 for that price. Take 2-3 g green malay

Yeah it's legit. Better with phenibut imo

Would you say its even less potent than something like codeine?

This is a good place to order Kratom:

mmmspeciosa.com

> not very potent

Kratom's active opioid, 7-hydroxymitragynine, has over 40x the potency of morphine. It's dilute in the plant material and can vary by strain, sure, but it can still pack quite a punch if you eat enough leaf.

Kratom is also very popular, what are you on about?

you should have gotten the red its more narcotice feeling, the white is a hyper speeded up feeling, the green is a lesser of the speeded up feel, the red is narcotic like you took a few pain pills. The yellow i never heard of. I can buy kilos of the shit where I am for 150 from a kratom place down the street. Never liked it tho.

also the best way to use it is to make it into a tea a hot tea, get the water hot enough as you were going to make coffee you can use a coffee machine just remember the amount of water for grams of kratom mix. Than add one slice of lemon and fruit punch, drink it when its warm. The heat make it come of fast and the acidity of the lemon and fruit punch will make it stronger. Have fun dont take a lot as you will throw up.

Thanks m8

Greensboro

i forgot, the fruit punch should fill half the glass. so if you make one cup of tea use like 1/4 cup fruit punch or orange juice anything acidic. The lemon is optional but the more acidicy helps with the absorption rate.

Greensboro is GHEYYYYY

Last time me and my friend did it we made tea with 40g and I didn't really feel anything

I know we made the tea right, he makes it daily. Could I just have a fucked tolerance somehow?

Or shitty kratom

You're right, but I'd rather be here then Fayetteville

I bet once again my internet has fucked me here

I used this to quit drinking after about fifteen years of alcoholism. It's great. I'm addicted to it now instead of alcohol, but it's a matter of harm reduction. Kratom does not fuck me up nearly as badly as drinking heavily did. Even so, does anybody have advice for quitting kratom without too much agony? I've been using it for a year so the withdrawals are definitely real.