I'm trying to find a girl to drug up and fuck, willingly

I'm trying to find a girl to drug up and fuck, willingly

OP here, I'm a sex slave. My owner is very good to me. I need to find another girl he's attracted to to suck his dick while I eat his ass

Btw the girl in the picture is one of his old ones. None of them seem to want to do this, which has greatly disappointed him. Ecstasy makes it easier for them to loosen up, so I figure hungry raver bitches would be down for free drugs. But it's harder than it seems

This ex has a new boyfriend and thus isn't down

This bitch is just a tease

This is me. I have to be naked when my man comes home so he has somewhere to put his cock after work. Last night, I drank his cum and gently suckled his dick until it went limp and he fell asleep. This morning, he said goodbye to me by face fucking me awake. I love the smell of his balls in the morning (:

Moar of her

talk to my wife

Spam CL. You'll get takers

Gonna need some more of you

This is where I wait for him most days. My responsibilities include, but aren't limited to: washing his dishes, doing his laundry, walking his dog, and making sure a blunt is waiting for him

CL?

Craigslist

This is my life's goal to satisfy. If I don't.. then idk what to do with myself. I'd have no purpose

Meh, you really think it'd work? I've tried backpage, tinder

Make her sign a written A4 first.
JUST saying-

Me again

I appreciate the advice. What is that form?

A4 is the size of the paper, standard

SEX SEX SEX!

Just a written consent on drugs and sex. Keeping that aside will make you feel safe, mind the time

Anyone else here?

More of:

CL and tinder both work for junkies

This is boring, bye