You have 1 SECOND to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys

You have 1 SECOND to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

friendsandbrgrs.com/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Habbit?

>The Faggit*

Big Kahuna Burger

Stop making this thread you meme spouting putrid fucking cunt.

Go
Somewhere
Else
Newfag

You know I'm not even mad at that. That was a good one.

Home Depot

Thats a pretty tasty burger

OP eats Fast Food
>gtfo
>degenerate

Macromalds

Burgermania tho

Six Guys

YOU LITTLE STUPID ASS BITCH I AINT FUCKIN WITH YOUU

McDonald's

Burger King is better, blow me.

Literally any of them. At least from a cost to food ratio.
The biggest advantage FG has over in n out is that your asshole isn't on fire an hour after you eat. Probably better quality of meat, but you're definitely paying for it because on average (as i frequent both) i spend 9$ compared to 6$ at in n out. And at 9$ for a burger and fries (very small portion of fries) might as well go and hit up chipotle and get a steak burrito for 8.50$ Or, depending on the coupons, get a carry out pizza from dominos for like 10$ if you spend an extra dollar.

Definitely enjoy five guys, but you can afford 33% more trips to in n out for the same cost, and I enjoy both, so the winner is the one that I can frequent the most.

Five Guys reigns supreme.

In n out

Del Taco

You mean the family ran taco shack in front of the Home Depot? Ya they make killer breakfast burritos with chorizo

any?

Cook-Out
In-N-Out
Whattaburger
Bojangles
Popeyes
Tandoori Express

burger king is one step above literal garbage. Mcdonald's is at least 2-3 steps up.

In n Out is king.

Chick-fil-A, five guys are for faggots whom love men

A chef at wendys told me theirs are flash fried, not steam seered

Mcdo

friendsandbrgrs.com/en/

Not possible

Jack in box. Put a monster taco in sourdough jack with side if soy

MCDONALDS

Quads , dubs of truth.

TacoNaso

Absolute niger detected

Trips of truth

MacDonalds.

Five guys is too expensive and not available in many areas.

Checked fine sir. Nice trips

taco bbelll

best snatch in town @ caddijack

7-11 has really come a long way. A delicious flame broiled quarter pound patty sizzling on a warm and tasty bun . It's a party in your mouth with every bite . And they serve it with a smile and make you feel like they put an extra ounce of love in it just for you. Now get yourself to the complimentary condiment bar.

Fast food Lilo Trbovlje

Tacocat. Which spelled backward is tacocat

Sears

Rick and Morty

Four Chins

Pet Supplies Plus

Five Guys Gross, Burnt Fries

6 guys you fucking pleb piece of shit

That place is da bomb home boy.

Fuck yer Five Guy's

A local truck stop has better burgers than these guys. Literally. They make them like home cooked, from real meat and whatever fresh fixins you want. Plus it's like 8 bucks v. 15. Fuck these guys.

That was one of my biggest sads that I didn't try while in Amerifat. That, Wendy's and Carl Jr are the main ones I didn't try and I regret. I had Shake Shack, In-n-Out, Maccas, Burger King, White Castle.

Denny's is literally the best thing you guys have. I'd eat there like 5 times a week if I lived there. IHOP was aids.

My biggest biggest sad was not having proper Mexican while I was in LA.

in n out you fucking disgusting autist

Kewpee burger is best burger

My local Chippy

Wow didn't know the McDonald's ad campaign was our only form of tourism advertising.
And so you know, nobody 'goes' to Dennys, you just end up there.
Literally any diner > dennys

Gordon ramsay

Eh, had to try macca's to see how different it was from Aus, not very is the answer, but the chips and drink is stupidly big, also I fucking loved Dr Pepper being everywhere.

White Castle was like the worst food I've ever attempted to eat. In-n-out was meh, just good because so cheap, Burger King, which I knew, was just the same as our place called Hungry Jacks, and Shake Shack was the king fast food place I went to.

Also, I dunno man, Denny's was pretty damn good. Guess I didn't really go to any independent diners at all, except I went to the Original Pantry Cafe a few times.

5 guys is good but super expensive

Give me in-n-out

Chik fil A

Denny's is absolute shit. I'd rather fry an egg on a hobo trash fire under a bridge somewhere.

And why would you travel all the way to USA to eat all that garbage? Did you spend too much on airfare and couldn't afford to eat anywhere decent?

Just things near where we were at the time. Spent a week in front of Disneyland, there isn't much there to eat at. Went to the restaurants in Disneyland at night time, Blue Bayou was awesome.

If you like 5 guys you like dick.

Chipotle

Burger priest

In-N-Out

Tiagos mexican cuisine

In-N-Out

Califag reporting in.

Whataburger

Any of them.

Pretty damn tasty; I'm gonna throw Freddy's out there. Patty melt is awesome.