Hi everyone

Hi everyone.

I consider myself to be above an average intelligence level. I am from New York, I'm male, and carry the same demographics as most of you. Ask me anything.

Most people think they are of above average intelligence. You are not special.

Why are you such a faggot?

If you're white and live in NY you are above average intelligence, lol. NY is overran by low-IQ non-whites.

You could be average, even below average.. but in NY you're above average.

>above an average intelligence level
Your shit taste in woman you posted proves otherwise.
sage this faggot

You're probably right, yeah. I can only speak empirically, as everyone else can.

Me too, I have an IQ of 300 and a 14" dick that makes bitches cum 10 times before I finish

I might have a hard time believing that, though I haven't looked into it. From my knowledge, NY has remained one of the most educated states. If that translates into IQ, I'm not sure.

explain a monad to me in 2 sentences

A philosophical monad, or a monad in reference to programming and code?

A women who has a degree in women's studies is more educated than me.

That doesn't mean she is anywhere near as intelligent as I am.

>to be above an average intelligence level

you can't even grammar properly.

Agreed that education might not equal intelligence, as proclaimed by every AP-rejected teen.

Curious why you chose women's studies as your focal point there.

>carry the same demographics
Choice of words/sentence structure indicative of below average intelligence

Because it's a useless fluff degree that requires minimum intelligence, and is responsible for a majority of advances in female (minority) "education".

It's the equivalent of getting an award.. not for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place.. but for just showing up, lol.

...citation?

ya'll motherfuckers needs jesus

fuck you he's illegal. ICE him!

I'd argue most college degrees require minimum intelligence, but I see where you are coming from. Is it because they are studying women, or that of history in general?

Couldn't that also be applied to someone studying art history? Just trying to understand, I've never taken the course.

yeah. what IS women studies?

>I'd argue most college degrees require minimum intelligence

Exactly. Minimum.

Welcome to Affirmative Action. The discriminatory advancement of everything not a white male.

Educated to hell and back, but too stupid to balance a bank account.

Why would u want to live there?

hey fellow /NY/bro, im in the 914

anyway, youre not smart if you consider yourself to be smart. truly smart people understand how little they/we actually know.

I'm not really sure its discriminatory, considering most minorities in the United States come from impoverished backgrounds. With Affirmative Action, they are given the leverage necessary to have equal opportunity,

or at least thats how its been explained to me. Its the same leverage that people of a wealthier background are granted, for having been born into a middle-class life. Thats the extent of my knowledge about it, though. I'm open to another explanation.

>inb4 dirty sjw libcuck

Woah dude, I'm in the 914 too.

And yeah, I'm totally familiar with that concept, reading about early philosophy and stuff. I'm fairly well versed in what I know, and know what I don't. Its pretty angering when someone will blatantly badger on about something they know nothing about. But I guess I'm being negative.

OP here, also,

I don't really think you have to consider yourself to be consistently unkowing or "not smart," in order to be TRULY intelligent. I think if you consider yourself to be so, rationally, there isn't really any reason to hide something you're proud of, you know?