youtube.com/watch?v=VtdvQhOHYjg
youtube.com/watch?v=K1zeyu7jaKE
nitrogensports.eu/betslip/5b31296blgvVHI0OEo4ajlwOEZKaWNQY2pxZz09/r/451269/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-JUREqgfCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I won tonight's picks as well UFC FN 100

tomorrow

Schaub bless brother. Great OP!

>why cant heem handle interracial fights without the thread going to shit with 3rd grade level memes and racebaiting faggots?
>Seeing the hypocrisy of whitebois who racebait all the time but don't like it when it's flipped onto them is hilarious.

So it's essentially some butthurt blacks who think Sup Forums=Sup Forums in general and love breathing the words "whiteboi" whenever they can. Usually adopted by losers who think """the system""" is the reason why they've got nothing to show for their life

>menshealth.com/guy-wisdom/connor-mcgregor-vs-the-mountain

Truly the Go(A)T

You're literally just responding to yourself. It's bad enough you admitted you own a Sup Forums pass you spastic.

I think you would be surprised my man

I'm proud of my Sup Forums pass. I have no problem supporting a site i've been apart of for years.

Lol this is the kind of hypocrisy I'm talking about. Why don't you berate white people when they're racebaiting but get butthurt at "white boi"? That's right cause you're a hypocrite who also partakes in that sort of posting.

Need WEBM of Ngannou kimura

why is everyone obsessed with schaub?

>If Sambo was easy it would be called Swangin and Bangin

He's a world-class entertainer.

>everyone

One autist posting from his humid basement in coral springs hardly counts as everyone.

>the same guy who spams the schaub pictures also spams the mma junkie youtube links, he's probably the spain proxy too

>Why don't you berate white people when they're racebaiting but get butthurt at "white boi"?
Because this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums and you are derailing the thread about mma into one about race. Sup Forums is what you're looking for my man

>Check out Fight Pass Content
>Ultimate Knockouts
>Literally an hour of nothing but sweet HEEMs

Holy shit lads what are the best episodes to start with

Please don't get us Schaub fans confused. I (springsbro) despise mma junkie and that 6th round bullshit.

>basement
>Florida

do some research bro.

>he thinks there is only 1 Schaub fan.
lol that is sad. Sorry you hate Schaub, not everyone else does.

>0-5
>bulls went on a stampede

diversity agenda was fulfilled well tonight, rejoice fellow leaf.

>these niggas in their house talking about MMA on a friday night

It's 8:27 here on the Worst Coast. And I'm about to take the gf to Dave and Busters and then go to the movies. Seriously I feel for these goofs.

Glad you asked!

Brendan Schaub is the greatest fighter of all time. He dominated the heavyweight division before branching out to conquer the entertainment world as well. He used to be known as "The Hybrid" because he totally encompasses what it means to be a mixed martial artist. Early in his career he relied on his raw athleticism, but he refined his technique as he progressed as a fighter. Some highlights are when he picked up a clean knockout of the legend Mirko Cro Cop and actually landed the first D'Arce choke in heavyweight history on Matt Mitrione. I could go on for days about Schaubs record as a fighter, but I think it really speaks for itself.

I'm sure you've heard of his podcast before, The Fighter and the Kid (tfatk.com/). TFATK really showcases Brendan's whit and charisma and there is also this little goober named Bryan Callen (the kid). Bryan acts as the foil to Schaub. The show features witty banter and fantastic interviews. Big Brown really creates a relaxed environment and puts his guests at ease. The interviews are like conversations between childhood friends catching up. If you need to find the latest episode, you can always check the top of the iTunes chart ;)

If you want to know anymore feel free to ask. We all love him around here!

>and you are derailing the thread about mma

Funny how it's not derailing when it's the other way around. Really made me think.

>That Sup Forums pass

Now you can pretend to be multiple people when you're just one spazz

I don't have a Sup Forums pass tho

>3 weeks from now we'll be prepping to see Ronda get sheem'd

Take a deep breath and take a step back from the keyboard for 10 seconds. I know this is difficult to process - but there is more than 1 fan of Brendan Schaub.

Prove it sperglord. Cause it's always just you and the same gay images.

>Funny how it's not derailing when it's the other way around
1% of posts TOPS are casually racist towards black people on /heem/, and if anything is coaxed by the whiteboi posting. You are cherry picking dude and thinking this general where a specific group of people hang out are a bunch of racists. You are wrong. You didn't make me think of anything other than how you are a downtrodden person and looking for an outlet

Missed the entire event lads. Heard Lewis got tested and Ngannou looked like Jones 2.0 tonight.

How was Meerschaert? Thoughts or webbums? Heard he got a quick sub. Glad to see him finally make it to the big show.

Okay fine.

EVERYONE vote in this poll. Let's see how many Schaub fans we have on /heem/

strawpoll.me/11840294

>coral springs

Let me put this in terms that might get thru your thick skull. Imagine all the cheetohs you eat were how many fans you had. That's what it is like to be Brendan Schaub.

Thanks for reminding me where I live!

kill your fucking self

Haters BTFO once again!

strawpoll.me/11840294

Why is Derrick so based?
twitter.com/Thebeast_ufc/status/807265501864980481

damn, all this shaub posting. Im out heem.
See you tomorrow

Daily reminder that for every Brendan poster there are 100 Piano posters. He is getting stronger. Like Cthulhu in the abyss he waits. Day by day. Whatever it takes. He will rise.

See ya cheeto muncher!

goodnight

This.

Schaubfags day will come. We will rule this general. Piana bless god dammit!

Truly the training of kings.
youtube.com/watch?v=VtdvQhOHYjg

Goodnight lad.

Does Holloway (5'11") make 145 because his arms are so short?

gifs of the finishes please, I wanted to see the black beast but I was playing chivalry

wow they all gone no webms I can't see the knockouts, how annoying

ask Artem

But Artem is only 5 foot 9

Because he's very thin and narrow.

That's not fair Artem has a legitimate birth defect and flyweight-tier reach.

Looks like you're losing your own rigged strawpoll there spergy. Fire up them proxies.

>22 IPs ITT
>40+ votes cast

Seems legitimate.

Nah, I watched the results the entire time. You're projecting pretty hard there bud. I watched the 'No' count rise up gradually in about 30 seconds increments.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1zeyu7jaKE
This is all the post fight presser that I need.

Is the Pettis fight off?

Sure thing spergo.

>Can't even rig a strawpoll correctly in his favor

nitrogensports.eu/betslip/5b31296blgvVHI0OEo4ajlwOEZKaWNQY2pxZz09/r/451269/

GET MONEY

How will you ever recover?

No.

Max wins. He gets interim.

If Pettis wins he doesn't get anything. Loses 20% of purse too.

By knowing deep down you rigged the poll. It's okay, it's our little secret :)

>Sets up strawpoll
>Votes balloon to 13 instantaneously cause of rigging
>Still loses

Just like Brandon's career

Why you so defensive? Getting a little jumpy there, huh?

>Losing a rigged strawpoll

Imagine trying to rig a strawpoll to make it seem like you're accepted and still losing lmao

Isn't Villante supposed to be a wrestler? lol
He has to be one of the most unimpressive fighters out there, the Artem of LHW.

He still won the fight

By blocked """"punches""""

Pettis really just blew a huge opportunity to be the 4th guy to do it

If he wins does he still get Josay

>I'm proud of my Sup Forums pass.
lol
Pass Lives Matter

No, he has to prove that he can make weight

Who else would Aldo fight?

He gets nothing

Maybe a date with Frankie

it's two guys constantly doing it, because they think they're funny.

I have a feeling were going to get a Sylvia-Arlovski tier rivalry from DC-Rumble considering the state of the division

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-JUREqgfCE
Even Dana is a cuck

how do I achieve Rogan mode lads?

Is Joanna the GOAT already?

I'd move. It's Mike Tyson.

schaub bless

Not only does Lewis own Schaub in the age but he owns Schaubs mouth.

fuck you

What are some things that motivate you user?

Post highlights of schaubs career

I missed the fights, heard Whyte bois went to 0-5

Whats next for white bois?

wtf man

why would you do that?

Schaub is gay

5%'ers for LIFE, goddammit! FUCK!

Have the fight picks been updated yet?

that is the most heinous photo I've ever seen..

Nigga thats gay as fuck

Is it safe to come here? Is the race war still on?

>NgannouVsSchaub.jpg

Just got home from dinner. Looks like I won my giganigga parlay. I saw the ngannou finish. that was cool. I read the black beast fight was a grinder of a decision. How was the rest of the card? Shit? There arent a lot of finishes on /r/mma

>there's only one schaubposter
there have been dozens of schaubposters from multiple different countries as schaubposting has spanned 2+ years at this point

all me

>4th guy to do it
interim belts don't count for anything and he wasn't beating aldo anyway

i posted the (all me) response as a joke once and got banned lmao