Alaska thread. Pic related

Alaska thread. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003572441
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Op here. More of her.

No Alaskan bros out there?

no but its my dream to live there

It's good as long as you can deal with the cold. Nice trips btw.

How is life there? Is it hard to get a job? Do you really get money just for living there? Is the population welcoming to europeans (both tourists and immigrants)

Ive researched it a bit cause I want to go. Apparently it has a low unemployment rate and you get a bit of money at the end of the year for living there. Like 1k USD.
I've never been hunting in my life, but it seems good for general outdoor stuff.

Jobs depends on the industry you work in. But there are jobs. The "free money" is a dividend from the oil companies. It's really diverse up here, so yeah you should be fine.

if you don't mind working, in the cities, its like most places, traffic, potholes, and sadly some not nice crime. Outside the cities, it you and nature, and whatever your wallet can afford if you screw up (life flight ain't cheap and neither is the troopers/NG saving your ass)

Oh, and don't forget, there's something like 2 men for every woman... so you might want to bring your own

There's more women than that, they are just all married by 25.

What's her name? Have more?

Juneau here. Cloudy day.

IS EVERYONE EXCITED FOR NEEDING THEIR PASSPORT JUST TO FLY OUT OF STATE!?!?

We're you born/raised in alaska?
What kind of jobs have you worked there?
How is your quality of life, etc?

>We're you born/raised in alaska?
Yeah I was born in Juneau. I've lived all over the state, though. Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Fairbanks, Chicken, Anchorage, Tok, North Pole, Bethel, Barrow, etc. I've also been to most villages.

>What kind of jobs have you worked there?
Well, I've been with a 3rd party IT contractor for the state for a few years which is why I've traveled everywhere. Most teenagers start work with one of the tourism companies. There's so much work to be had it isn't funny.

>How is your quality of life, etc?
Shit is 'spensive, yo. If you live in one of the larger cities, it isn't so bad. But if you want a gallon of milk in Pelican, be ready to pay $15.

Names Justine. Or at least that's the one she gave me. I do, but could use some chicks in this thread first.

Alas/K/a Sup Forumsro here

AMA

IS THAT CERYS

Might be. We sexted for a while and she blew me in my car. Said her name was Justine, but I don't think it is. She's from wasilla.

What would you say is the biggest downside(aide from cost of goods, etc) to living in alaska?
How are the wages? Housing/apartment costs, etc.
What kind of things do you do for fun? Especially during the winter time.
I was actually looking into getting into the tourism industry up there, but missed the application process to get up there before season.

Floridafag here. Working heavily in the tourism industry here (travel/cruise coordinator)

Fuck off we are full.

Same questions to you

Raised in Alaska, live in anchorage and spend plenty of time in Kenai, Wasilla and Houston

Most high paying jobs are in construction, theres a lot of constrution happening right now but i know a lot of people that commercial fish and make more in ones summer than they do the rest of the year. Tourism is also really big. Theres also regular jobs like anywhere else.

Quality of life is good. I travel a lot to big cities (Los Angeles, Vegas, New York etc) and theres not a single place that has air as clean as here. People are chill, most keep to themselves. HOWEVER, prices are astronomical compared to anywhere else. Rent is on par with San Fran and and food is unbelievably overpriced if its not a big box store.

Fuck those eskimo shit-skins

Just get a passport card and keep in your wallet.

Not yet... im working in denali national park next month... never been ak

Nice fake, but you forgot that no one in AK likes Palin.

Born and raised in Cali but have worked in AK during the summers since i was 14

Lots of construction and commerical fishing but now i grow weed legally

Great i own my own house on some land and have plenty of money to fund hobbies and projects

Hang on bro i got some pics on my laptop brb

>What would you say is the biggest downside
Women for sure because unless you import there's a lack of choice. Most of the time she's not your girl, its just your turn. But aside from that, cost of travel to leave the state.

>How are the wages? Housing/apartment costs, etc.
Pay grade is higher because cost of living is higher so everything evens out. A single bedroom apartment will generally go for $1000 a month. A 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house will sell for around $500,000. Getting free money helps but they're fucking with that right now so...

>What kind of things do you do for fun?
Same things you do.

I had a teacher born in alaska.

9/10. Had that smooth, pale, skin. Blond hair, blue eyes. Gorgeous.

She got pregnant, her breast swelled up into the DD territory when she was like 2 months, not even showing yet.

They must have hurt, because one day she didn't wear a bra. I was in the front row. She missed a button.

For just one glorious moment she bent and the shirt puffed out and I saw the gentle curves of one glorious breast.

That was a good day.

Anchorage Sup Forumsro here just got off work, so ready for fishing season

Same time to slay some salmon

Gonna do the king derby?

Alright bros get ready for a dump

I set net out of d-ham

>907 checked

Ha!

Where's the tiddies

Are all chicks in Alaska fat because its colder up there and they need to extra pounds for warmth ?

Looks familiar

Yeah, what's her name?

More from op. Gonna have to earn the fuck pics though.

Anchorage bro here. Only been trout fishing since I got here. Want to go for salmon this year, where are the spots? What is the bait/lure?

>Gonna have to earn the fuck pics though
lol ew. no thanks.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003572441

:3

judging by the pictures in this thread the whale hunting should be pretty good

kek

She looks familiar, she in Anchorage?

In the Kenai its single hook salmon flies.

Used to be, she moved away a bit ago

Car scene is not bad up here. Lots of dbags in Subaru's. a lot of military kids that spend their money on their cars and guns.

Thats for reds. What amerfags call sockeye salmon

shit they got alaska now ??
whats the master race state

Holy shit learn to reply

Anyone else got pics? Im almost out.

Whom'st'd've?

do all alaskan girls have huge ass nipples ??

post them you eskiho

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017

Any sluts in yoga pants and xtra tuffs?

Bump dont let thread die pls

HANG ON BROS ILL BRB

Old fuck buddy. Moved to Portland I think.

Damn son! Where is she from?

Where the flying fuck do you think?

Here's a real Alaskan cutie for ya!

Lovely.

Well im all out for now. I might have a few more pics on my other laptop but I wont be home for a few hours. If i find enough pics i might start another thread.

[spoiler]My biggest regret in life is formatting the hard drive i had a couple years ago. Hundreds of pics i had amassed throughout high school ;_;[/spoiler]

I have more...

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T IT SPOIL THIS IS WHY I DON'T BROWSE Sup Forums GODDAMIT MOOT

Mid-town Anchorage Sup Forumsro checking in