Well Sup Forumsros I'm in a hospital lonely af can we get a feels thread...

Well Sup Forumsros I'm in a hospital lonely af can we get a feels thread? Sucks that I'm only on my phone so I can't post any webms but I would really appreciate some. Also feel free to ask anything to a guy with a serious eye hemorrhage.

Sorry about the shit screenshot too..

Are you going to die

Have a small image dump to bump the thread, hope you recover soon OP

also checkem

am i doing it correctly?

What happened to your eye?

I will live haha and I won't lose it.
Got hit in the head with a ball while playing football (soccer). The hit was so hard that it made my eyeball hit the skull bone and it caused the hemorrhage.
Thank you for all the replies and sorry again that I couldn't provide any webms. Love you bros I will follow the thread. The positive thing is that there's a really cute nurse and I'm thinking about asking for her number.

Shit, that eye hit, seems pretty painful. Get well soon.

Also, i wish you luck with the cute nurse. Talk to her, you probably don't have anything else to do there.

Yeah I got tv but there's nothing good and I can't read a book or use my laptop because it would put pressure on my eye. I shouldn't even be on my phone but I kinda use it now and then otherwise I would go crazy. She is here only in the mornings so I can't talk to her all the time but I'm gonna ask her anyways I have nothing to lose.

Shouldn't you have something like a bandage one that eye? I'm not a doctor, but i think it would prevent from putting pressure on it.

You seem to be pretty confident. I wish I had the guts to ask a girl out.

Also sorry, that I answer so slow, my english is not the very best.

The funny thing is that the hemorrhage disappeard almost overnight on my second night in the hospital. Even the doctor was kinda amused they brought medical student to look at me because they said it was a curious case. You can always ask a girl out bro. Worse thing is that she will say no and that's it. No problems for the slow reply me English inst perfect eather

Either*

For how long have you been there? It sucks to be in the hospital. I recently was there for a few days and it felt like ages...

>You can always ask a girl out bro

I know, i theoretically can. But I'm just way to shy, and I don't even know what I should say to her. But recently I started to think that I don't need a girl anyways.

You can try - hey you are really cute I was wondering if I can get your number so we can grab a drink/food later. If she likes you, you wouldn't need to think of something really impressive to get her number. Also NEVER ask for Facebook. That shit is cancer. I'm not a great looker I'm only 165 cm but I have very high hygiene kinda average fit body and I manage to get girlfriends. So dont worry just go for it.

Maybe someday I will find the
courage to ask a girl. But I don't think that will happen soon.

>NEVER ask for Facebook. That shit is cancer

Why do you think so? I think it's good to check her profile, to see what she likes, who she likes, where does she spend time etc.

I'm goin to eat something, will return in a few minutes.

I loved her, as a friend and so much more. I cared about her more than anyone I've ever cared about in my life, and as long as she was in it i'd be happy. Now she ghosted me because my best friend she loved didn't love her back. I guess she can't talk to me anymore because of it. I was a small part of her world, but she was mine.

This is so disgustingly cliche too... what the fuck is wrong with me? I didn't used to be this way until I met her. Tonight is gonna be a hard night, and i'm gonna think about killing myself a lot, but I know I won't do it because i'm a pussy.

I just want to talk to her again... will I ever get back to normal?

When I went in the hospital I was scared shitless when I saw the needles because I never had one in my vein before. Now I don't even care I had like 15. The first time is always the worst. I got turned down but that doesn't stop me. Don't ask for Facebook take her on a date and ask her. Ask and listen the old fashioned way. Be polite have a sense of humour and some common knowledge. Be well dressed and groomed. All the guys that say girls dont like nice guys or cry about friend zone are retards. Dont worry just go for it.

Nice trips man checked. Never suicide because of a girl. It's not worth it. I was in the same situation as you. Just flipped them off and went on. It sucks but it is what it is..

You seem like a cool dude. What's your native language?

Bulgarian. Yeah I'm in the shithole of Europe haha. Well maybe Kosovo is worse idk.

Hey everyplace is a shithole anyways, it's all about how you look at it. At least you got a cute nurse taking care of you haha.

I'm saving this post. You are totally right dude, I should just try, again and again. I have to force myself, to do this for the first time. Thanks user.

Also, a comic about the crying guys.

Yeah, a girl can make you suffer really hard, I have been through some shit too. Moving on is the best option, there are many females around.

Yes haha atleast we have beautiful women here.
I would love to see the expression on your face when a girl says yes and you end up dating her haha. Chin up don't waste time and life.

This is pure gold. I got tears rolling down my sides because finally someone summed it up perfectly. I'm saving it.

Bump for more feels

One day, I will try, I have to. I hope it will end well. Thanks user

She's probably banging the doctors, don't try it.

The doctor she is following is a milf haha. Don't care I would still try it.

check'em

Bumping. This thread is really nice bros dont let it die.

Kek