Always told by ladies my dick size was good or

>always told by ladies my dick size was good or
" above average "
>been in a relationship for about 4 years, expecting out first child this summer
>she always told me my dick size was good
>we fuck like rabbits still
>spend time on Sup Forums for awhile, been here since 09'
>notice most dicks are bigger
>always thought big dicks were rare
>realize small dicks are the rare ones
>the average is to have atleast a 6 inch dick with a good girth with a shiny bulbous cock head
>look down at my dick
>can hold the whole thing in one hand
>fingers wrap around it and touch
>notice when gf blows me she will use two fingers to hold my cock instead of the whole hand like most girls do
>and my penis head is small and deflated..
>my penis gets smaller at the tip, like a cone
>tfw thought you had a nice dick
>tfw you arent filling your gf's pussy up like you thought you were
>tfw if your gf ever fucked a normal sized dick she'd find out what she was missing the whole time and never come back to you

Do people only post dicks that are nice sized? Or does everyone have a nice dick but me?

Stop obsessing about your dick. They only people who give that much of a shit about dicks are homos.

>notice when gf blows me she will use two fingers to hold my cock

OP, does it look something like this?

I wonder if blacks with normal dicks feel extra self conscious bc they're supposed to be packing reptiles

user, she said it was fine... Get over it.
I have a thick 7 incher and I litteraly tear to pain my gf everytime we fuck. That means at most one time sex in week and light bleeding on sheets so be happy you can fuck like rabbit goddammit

this
/thread

>Do people only post dicks that are nice sized?
yes
some user said this is called "confirmation bias"
also if your gf doesn't complain you don't need to worry
having a smaller dick isn't bad, whining about it is

Have you ever considered measuring and comparing to a nationwide average, instead of whinging and fretting about it? Get an answer, then get on with your life. howlongismyschlong com, easy interface, based on several studies, couldn't be simpler.

6.5 inch girthy bulbils cock checkin in. Sorry OP

oh jeezuz no..

Seek help.

8 inches but I'm a jobless autist. Still, feels pretty good.

you fell for the bs propaganda of today, trying to make men feel insecure about their bodies like they were women. If you can make a girl cum youre okay.

We talking six hard?

7.1inch uncut cocktail checking in.
Sorry Op

Pic unrelated I suppose

It's what you do with it that matters.

Small Dick user

I can smell it.

actually this

Normally I'd perpetuate the autism.
However it's a vicious cycle you've started on, and this boards full of autism anyway now.
There is literally nothing you can do about your issue.
If you even want to call it an "issue"
Your options are to either:
A: Let it destroy your life/relationship slowly because there is nothing you can do.
B: Realize there is nothing you can do and carry on knowing that, giving it none of your attention.

Are people really that stupid? Yes, bigger dick is better, also taller is better, more ripped is better, blonde with blue eyes is better and of course channing tatum is the best...

You are not perfect, you're wife neither, so what?

I'm avage actually but now that I'm thinking about OP's two fingers comment I'm losing hope for him.

Anyway does it matter how big your cock is if you don't got any stroke game?

>tfw you have a girl thats okay with the size but you still cry like a little bitch about it

there's a fucking site for this shit. kek.

Feels good having a 7in dick. Most girls will confirm it's above the average they've had, if not near/the biggest they've had.

And to the small dicks that say "big dick just hurts". Nah, I've never had a girl complain I was too big or hitting too deep. Almost every girl gets turned on when they're being hit deeper than usual. Yes, they can feel depth.

Doing creative positions is hard enough with 7inches to work with, I bet having an average size really cuts down on options for fun.

>>always told by ladies my dick size was good or
>" above average "

the problem with this is:
women are fucking retarded and dont know anything about dicks