Is it okay to drink alone?

Is it okay to drink alone?

no

Only if you're not a pussy.

I drink and read or write sometimes. Not blackout, but there's nothing wrong with some whiskey and solitude

The problem isnt drinking alone per se, but the fact that you can easily develop unhealthy habits.

Enjoy a good glass of whisky once in a while and be happy forever user.

Only if your career has been ruined through the exposure of your own stupid actions.

no. im basically an alcoholic and ive drank myself to sleep for over a year now. im gonna quit today. but i have a bottle of vodka nearby in case i get violent withrawals.

I'm about to have some wine alone right now.

You young kids are so cute.

If someone doesn't drink in their free time, there's something fishy going on.

Sober people aren't to be trusted. They go to extremes when unnecessary.

not blackout drunk alone.. that to me seems kind of wierd, but a beer or two then yeah

>I just turned 21; the post

>A year

Your not fuck all. That's nothing. How old are you?

>"whiskey"

31. So im worrying over nothing, im not addicted i've just formed a bad habbit that can lead to addiction or something? ive been on a pint of vodka befor bed, or a gallon of beer.

Drinking alone is fine. Getting drunk alone might be a problem.

>I just need a beer tap
>yeeeeaah. im 25 and my dads beer tap broke, so i just need a new one
>yeah. me and my dad are drinking, im 25 by the way
>my wallets in my car, are you sure you dont wanna check my ID? cause im 25.
>did i mention im 25?

If you have to ask, the answer is no.

kek

Everyone is different but I doubt you'll have much if any WD symptoms. Maybe just some restlessness while trying to sleep

I get drunk alone all the time, saves other ppl from having to put up with my drunk ass usually just play vidya I have been to as and shit tho, but if ppl don't like it really they can mind their own business. Just don't let it start fucking you over in ur professional life

ironically i started drinking to get to sleep.

Fuck how old are you ?
You sound like a faggot

That's a question only you can answer.

Personally, I love drinking alone. However, I'm an introverted wierdo and my few friends don't drink.

YES.
You gays are fuckkked

I drink alone every day

Yes now stop being a beta bitch and drink when you want.

russian saying not drink alone

That's what I do.

only time i get to enjoy myself. and its cheaper

I've been a drunk for almost 20 years. I drink myself to sleep every single night. but I do get up early every morning & go to work.

I have missed work for the past two weeks. U have caused the divorce of my two best friends because I sucked his dick while I was hammered, and he told her about it. Rent is due in 9 days and I have no money, I wake up shaking and sweating and having heart palpitations and vision-loss and auditory hallucinations. I'm supposed to be at work but I've ignored 9 (now ten since I've been typing) phone calls from my boss. I'm currently drinking alone in the smelly trailer I live in and it's TOTALLY worth it. I've got chili on the stove and a gallon of water and a fifth of gin and Sup Forums and a Sega Dreamcast. At lease my punctuation and grammar are on point :]

saves money, saves problems. get into less shit with people. just don't drive, call people/post stupid shit.

*I have caused*

winning

Im an alkie but hold down a professional career lel

nothing wrong with being a functional alcoholic

this.

I've been arrested numerous times because I was out drinking with people. if only I was just drinking myself to oblivion by myself like I do now.

You ever have any real internal problems?

I do. No arguments and bad feelings in the morning when I tell people what I actually think about shit.

Plus I don't get judged by how much I drink

Ive drank alone the last 3 nights in a row
I have a girlfriend
I have a job
im not depressed
I just like getting shitty
fuck yourself

last time I had my liver / blood checked was about 4 years ago & it was all good.

Depends on my mood man.

Don't know about you guys but I love to sit outside with a bottle of rum on a winter night and rest my eyes.

I'd also say beer and cider are casual drinks to me and thus are fine to drink alone. As for other spirits, I'd say whisky is one I occasionally drink alone.

On the other hand, I don't like drinking vodka alone. That's fucking depressing.

I have a wife & young kids too. probably wont end well but it's working now....

>Sega Dreamcast
Damn what games you got nigga?

Fuck off, Josh.

You two will never get married.

live and learn, people think misery is easier to tolerate when they are with others--'at least we'll be miserable together'. but that just adds up to more misery, a shitcloud of misery, it multiplies, leads to trouble. better to be alone.

>I drink myself to sleep every single night. but I do get up early every morning & go to work.
i just want to be normal. But i cant quiet my mind when i go try to sleep, doesnt even matter how tired i am, i get hit with a sea of regrets and shame. But i manage to get up for work too.

but 20 years, what ammount of liqour do you even require at that stage? do you still get brand booze, or is it moonshine?

>post stupid shit.
nigger, ive alienated so many people on facebook its almost comical.

Congrats, good on ya. One more question, did you ever develop night terrors or the sort?

these days, it doesn't ever really end well for anyone, alcohol or not.

it will catch up with you .I had had two wifes on third now an 4 kids lel

The only time I ever drink with other people anymore is on holidays. I drink alone all the time. I wouldn't recommend making a habit of it.

never married, no kids, never will, banged a lot of bitches though. i handle my financial shit, i'll be set soon enough...i don't care about health catching up with me, this world is shit anyways...

I lot Drink alone ALWAYS in my house opposite of my PC, play gaming or watching videos.

The problem is later when I get a drunk as hell. And the next day i dind't remember anything that happened to me.

But always the same... 1 call to my exgirlfriend, 1 streetFights... embarrasing

This post. Kek

10/10

>being this Positive lel

I mostly drink cheap beer. go through about 5 cases a week. hard liquor here & there. just stuff I get for free or really cheap.

the hardest part is getting up early with the kids. I have no free time so I sacrifice sleep & get shitfaced til 2:00 am or so then the kid wakes me up at 5:30 am. some mornings are tough...

I have had cops at my house warning me about shitposting on kikebook Top Kek

nope.

this be my poison of choice 16 pint cans of stella

Currently playing Tomb Raider Cronicles
Also have,
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
Draconus, Cult of the Wyrm
Hydro Thunder
Soulcalibur
Seaman (youtube that creepy shit)
House of the Dead 2
Crazy Taxi 1 & 2
Just to name a few.
Thanks for taking to me.

every time I've been arrested my BAC was .22 - .23 range

that must be when I get out of control.

you have better taste than I do. I drink Bud Light. & last bottle of hard liquor I finished off was Sailor Jerry Rum

But that isn't the worst... Driving total drunk with car crash, Throw a door from an eighth floor, Problems with neighbors...

xD

Sending UK MPs death threats for the lulz

i drink a 6pk of ipa at least every day user. about 80% of the time im alone. or with my gf and daughter. i think its perfectly fine if you can still function and it doesnt fuck up your life/relationships etc

Wish I could understand how people can drink that piss.

>21
>have kinda shit tier job not that bad
>drink half pint of Evan Williams every night
>eat xanax and hydrocodone
>extreme shits most days and gut pains
>life still better than being a lazy criminal stoner

I have drunk drove for years next day to my job lel I sometimes go in Kebab shops in paki areas an start shit /fight the coons , during the day very placid normie guy lel

was meant for
Sorry bro.

arrested for dui
arrested for battery & disorderly conduct
arrested for fake ID

& another time I wrecked my car (over $15,000 damage) woke up the next day & saw my car with 4 flat tires, airbags deployed,& an orange construction barrel under it. managed to drive it home apparently.

Stella is a good choice.

You can down 12 of em and the hangover isn't even that much of a thing.

When I was building my house I drank a lot of Stella. If you want to cheers the house, the knot you clink has a bottle of Stella behind it.

"Functional" alkie reporting in. I have a cabin, land 2 cars and 2 motorcycles all paid for.

40 hour a week job

Really I just fuck around.

This, dad gave me this type of advice when I turned 21. When I start drinking alone I try to catch myself before I get drunk

No.
Pour me one.

definition of white trash

I'm 53. What's the big deal?

Alone is the only way I drink

are you from the UK ?

holy fuck user
thats some next level shit

Im 52 with a 32 yo wife

sure

> oy m8 imma give you a butterknife bollocking ya twat. I have barricaded me door with a twig and a rubber duck, give me yer best shot wankers

Indian/Irish user who's father died- is that you, OP?

I just started watching that show recently. I'm on season 5.

It's pretty much the only way I drink. I don't really like drinking in public.

i guess that user is a typical modern illiterate. drinking is good for writing.

Sounds like hell user
Also, male or female?

I get drunk alone 5 or 6 times a year. Frankly I find it boring and prefer getting drunk with friends. However when everybody else is passing out I usually go back to my room throw on some music and have another beer or two before bed.

that was almost funny lel

frig off ricky

Nah, burgerland. Why?

Just wondered ,I own a farm here in the UK

Depends on what you're sipping

Absolutely
It just makes me tired and depressed/angry most of the time unless i smoke weed too

Only if you blast "i drink alone" on repeat

while drinking bourbon, scotch and beer...

Female.
Does that work for you?

Ill drink to that.

My dad used to rave about Redbreast and how it was the most serious whiskey you could get, and blew scotch away.

Gave him some Laphroaig. That shut him up real quick.